Author Topic: German police fire 85 bullets total  (Read 10074 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: German police fire 85 bullets total
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2014, 04:35:02 AM »

A sane person would take from this--don't charge cops wielding weapons or you'll get shot.  

But that's none of my business

LOL, But we're not talking about the sane. We're talking about the mentally ill.

ps: Sane people needn't worry. These days it seems US cops only unload their weapons into the mentally ill.  :P
w

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2014, 05:02:32 AM »
Germany is one quarter the size of the US and is still mostly one (very high quality)race and culture, and doesnt have entire towns and ghettos filled with millions of blacks and latin americans.

These comparisons are silly

Hard to believe that she could miss such an obvious fact.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2014, 06:10:22 AM »
Hard to believe that she could miss such an obvious fact.

I didn't miss it, I simply chose to ignore the disgusting racist implications of his post.

I figured sane, right thinking individuals will recognize the "American mindset" at the root of so much unrest,
...and the brainwashed racists will reveal themselves. I was right.
w

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2014, 06:20:42 AM »
I didn't miss it, I simply chose to ignore the disgusting racist implications of his post.

I figured sane, right thinking individuals will recognize the "American mindset" at the root of so much unrest,

Keep fooling yourself.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2014, 06:31:30 AM »

how are facts racist?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2014, 06:33:01 AM »
Star man argument, the stlouis fella, walked very fucking slowly, and they originally had sufficient distance to be safe.
this I can agree with you, I saw the video and the cops could have backed away while still keeping their weapon on the guy.

It doesnt look like they guy was going to stop but the one he was walking toward should have at least taken a few steps back.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2014, 08:33:39 AM »
No, you shoot to stop the quickest, and even then something like this might happen -

Starts about 7 minutes in.
here you go you ignorant fantasy land living retard

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2014, 09:20:03 AM »
however, you forget foreign media outlets don't necessarily subscribe to the narratives penned by those with an agenda.

There are International protests against the way the Police in Ferguson handled this as far away as Egypt.

When Egyptian authorities are telling American LEOs to chill out, you know you need to check yourselves.

Sometimes I wonder if these posts are actually parodies of things found on the dailyKos  ???

It's inconceivable how anyone could actually post this stuff with a straight face

Meanwhile, in Egypt

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2014, 10:10:16 AM »
here you go you ignorant fantasy land living retard

She will ignore this as well.  I'm sure the "taser" comment is coming!

catracho

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2014, 10:13:37 AM »
She keeps making the point that these people are mentally ill, but isn't that the problem?  They are totally unstable and unpredictable, on meds and drugs.  You cannot assume a taser is gonna do anything to stop them.  A person with a weapon rushes you all of a sudden and there is no time for limb shots, and you die.  No, take them down per their request!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2014, 11:35:56 AM »
Leftists get angry when people base their conclusions on real data and evidence, instead of on emotion.

Data and evidence always shows conclusions that are inconvenient to the Leftist ideology/narratives.

And as usual since they have no way to refute, they just call it 'racist'.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2014, 02:09:39 AM »
She keeps making the point that these people are mentally ill, but isn't that the problem?  They are totally unstable and unpredictable, on meds and drugs.  You cannot assume a taser is gonna do anything to stop them.  A person with a weapon rushes you all of a sudden and there is no time for limb shots, and you die.  No, take them down per their request!

I'm not referring to a mentally ill person who rushes you all of a sudden. Should that happen... take them out.
I'm referring to lazy LEOs who shoot unnecessarily. They don't want to take the time to bring the person in, they'd rather just kill the guy and call it a day.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2014, 06:55:46 AM »
I'm not referring to a mentally ill person who rushes you all of a sudden. Should that happen... take them out.
I'm referring to lazy LEOs who shoot unnecessarily. They don't want to take the time to bring the person in, they'd rather just kill the guy and call it a day.
[/quote
so in your mind a person should have to wait until a person tries to kill you before you can defend yourself?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2014, 09:53:41 AM »
so in your mind a person should have to wait until a person tries to kill you before you can defend yourself?

Because they're lazy and there's less paperwork associated with a fatal shooting than simply bringing in a suspect.. When the police murder a poor urban youth they're not even required to file a report about it.

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2014, 10:15:00 AM »

Yes, there's definitely less paperwork involved in a shooting that results in death. 

A little too obvious with your trolling here...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2014, 10:56:40 AM »

Because they're lazy and there's less paperwork associated with a fatal shooting than simply bringing in a suspect.. When the police murder a poor urban youth they're not even required to file a report about it.

lol I thought the same thing...yes b/c there is much less paperwork and hoops to jump through when a cop kills someone rather than when they just arrest them.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2014, 04:11:43 PM »
Yes, there's definitely less paperwork involved in a shooting that results in death. 

Hahaha no shit right?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2014, 04:17:05 PM »

She believes it.
A

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2014, 05:26:45 PM »
She believes it.

I don't think she's that dumb...just got a little too sloppy with her trolling. 

At least I hope this is the case

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2014, 05:46:03 PM »

I wish she were trolling.  I can say with 100% certainty she believes it
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2014, 03:01:08 PM »

LOL I never mentioned a thing about paperwork.
You'd have to ask Mawse what his reasoning is there.
I just said they'd rather shoot the guy and call it a day.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2014, 03:05:46 PM »

LOL. Thanks for the vote of confidence.
I wasn't trolling, ...just having a bit of a cynical moment.

Meet the latest martyr from Missouri

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=943549105661583
w

catracho

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2014, 06:49:29 PM »
LOL. Thanks for the vote of confidence.
I wasn't trolling, ...just having a bit of a cynical moment.

Meet the latest martyr from Missouri

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=943549105661583

See reply #31, look similar?  Same irrational behavior, look what happened.  That is probably what would've happen here too.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2014, 08:34:02 PM »
See reply #31, look similar?  Same irrational behavior, look what happened.  That is probably what would've happen here too.

I don't mean to sound like a Monday Morning Quarterback, ...but that was seriously messed up!  :o :o

I doubt it, ...Despite their multiple screwups, I'm sure the Ferguson police have much surer footing. :P

Powell wanted to be suicided by cops, and he got his wish. Sad to lose a life over a couple cans of soda  :'(
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2014, 08:38:15 PM »
I don't understand why they didn't shoot him in the hand.... they had plenty of opportunity.

But again as we see, things didn't escalate until the cop moved in. That seemed to really piss him off  :-\

I think if police are going to be first responders at crisis situations, then CIT should be mandatory for all of them.
w