Author Topic: Robbing a store and taunting cops is now a thing-Video of newest shooting  (Read 15619 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
lol

Was this like a protest or something? What the fuck? ???

Looks like suicide by cop. Stupid if you think about it. If I was suicidal I would jump on a Dorian or Ronnie cycle but double all doses and see what kind of damage I could do on the Olympia stage. If it kills me, oh well!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Could have used a taser but...oh well.

Problem is that a few people when tased do not elicit the desired response and are not incapacitated by it. Drugs, a certain level of resistance, can be factors. There are known,filmed cases of guys ripping out the hooks or even just carrying on with them in and being charged.

This is a totally justified shooting. I wouldn't fuck around with a taser if somebody is coming at me with a knife and I've got a gun to defend myself.
O

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Police are trained to respond to a lethal threat with an escalation of violence commensurate to stop the act. The kid had a knife, which in all 50 states is a lethal weapon. The only level of escalation available to the cops was their sidearm. Don't know if the kid knew that, but having a knife and advancing on the cops, he signed his own death warrant.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
This makes me very sad.  What is going on in this fucked up world?

falco

• Getbig V
God bless America.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
God bless America.

X2.

World super power. Big swinging dick of the world.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Problem is that a few people when tased do not elicit the desired response and are not incapacitated by it. Drugs, a certain level of resistance, can be factors. There are known,filmed cases of guys ripping out the hooks or even just carrying on with them in and being charged.

This is a totally justified shooting. I wouldn't fuck around with a taser if somebody is coming at me with a knife and I've got a gun to defend myself.

The guy robbed a store because he was clearly mentally ill.  The shooting may have been justified but a taser would have physically made him drop the knife and cease his activity.  The officers obviously were not issued tasers so they went with old reliable.  If they were, I'm surprised that they weren't used instead. 

Of course, people did complain about the tasers but they prob want to change their tune now.  But overall, Mr Powell got what he wanted...suicide by cop
A

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Bankers steal trillions, then pay several million $ in fines and no one goes to jail.

Powell steals a few 0.50 cent donuts and gets shot to death.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Bankers steal trillions, then pay several million $ in fines and no one goes to jail.

Do bankers walk towards cops with knife in hand?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
The guy robbed a store because he was clearly mentally ill.  The shooting may have been justified but a taser would have physically made him drop the knife and cease his activity.  The officers obviously were not issued tasers so they went with old reliable.  If they were, I'm surprised that they weren't used instead. 

Of course, people did complain about the tasers but they prob want to change their tune now.  But overall, Mr Powell got what he wanted...suicide by cop

Read what I wrote above. Knife = lethal = gun. That's trained.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V

They've been gutting everyone in this country for the last 100 years.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

He stole 2 energy drinks as well
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

No, they prefer to knife you in the back without looking
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

No, they prefer to knife you in the back without looking

Not saying they don't was just making a point. I hate banks as much or more than the next guy. Hell I haven't even had a bank account in several years.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V

He stole 2 energy drinks as well

In that case I guess he deserved to die.  

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
I would have preferred to hear the two cops confirm to each other that they see a knife and interpret that as lethal force. Then I would have preferred to hear them tell the kid that it's because of the knife that he is about to get shot.

The shoot was justified, but possibly preventable. Who knows what mental state the kid was in?

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
Charge at a police officer while holding a knife and yelling "shoot me," and chances are they will comply.  Dude got his wish.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Read what I wrote above. Knife = lethal = gun. That's trained.

this

and the multiple shots are necessary to

you fire once at someone whos adrenaline is up and that knife is in your chest

the police are humans ask yourself this

if some mentally ill big guy approached you threatening you with a knife and you had a gun

what would you do ?
T

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
This reminds me of the white kid(?) who kept approaching the cop after he was told to freeze and was shot. The video was posted here a while back. Cop tells you to stop, you stop.  
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
suicide by cop. you come at them with a knife, it's gonna get you killed. obvious suicide

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
I think human beings as a whole have lost sight of the value of human life.  Not just the pigs that wasted this dude, but all of us.  Yes the guy kind of came at the cops.  Yes he was telling them "shoot me", perhaps he did have a knife.  I understand the argument that police have to protect themselves but is there not a better way?  Just because the law says they can smoke this dude doesn't mean they should.  Save this moron from himself.  Protect and serve.

We all justify a lot of evil shit that we do.

viking1

• Getbig V
Justified.

Bailiff, next case please.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
How FNG stupid are these thugs and ghetto creeps? 

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump

the police are humans ask yourself this

if some mentally ill big guy approached you threatening you with a knife and you had a gun

what would you do ?

I'd use all necessary force to stop him. 

If I killed him the POLICE would ARREST me.
Ψ

the trainer

I think human beings as a whole have lost sight of the value of human life.  Not just the pigs that wasted this dude, but all of us.  Yes the guy kind of came at the cops.  Yes he was telling them "shoot me", perhaps he did have a knife.  I understand the argument that police have to protect themselves but is there not a better way?  Just because the law says they can smoke this dude doesn't mean they should.  Save this moron from himself.  Protect and serve.

We all justify a lot of evil shit that we do.

Are you just realizing this, how many women and children are murdered in africa and the middle east and no one bats an eye, but some hollywood dumbass decides to off himself and everybody cries.