Author Topic: The Brazilian restaurants - perfect for bodybuilders  (Read 12787 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: The Brazilian restaurants - perfect for bodybuilders
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2014, 04:24:17 PM »
Funny how people call brazilian women "gold diggers". Brazilians men and women are interrested in getting to know the other person... for what that person is, and not for what that person have.

+ Brazilian football players a super cheap since "Victorious" World Cup  :D

Tell us more about yours favela .............. :D

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2014, 05:51:41 PM »
+ Brazilian football players a super cheap since "Victorious" World Cup  :D

Tell us more about yours favela .............. :D

It sucks, everytime I go out to my garden... I want to kill myself.

How about you? how are you doing? hope you're well.
Gracie Rules

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2014, 05:52:40 PM »
 ;)
Gracie Rules

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2014, 02:52:50 PM »
It sucks, everytime I go out to my garden... I want to kill myself.

How about you? how are you doing? hope you're well.

Come on man, it's sport only life goes on.Ladies beach volleyball is much better sport  ;D
Jeezuus this Angel de Maria transfer $$$ is total madness  :P

See yaa on the beach,
 :)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: The Brazilian restaurant
« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2014, 03:25:32 PM »
No it doesn't, it's genetic traits. Most brazillians can't afford meat. Brazillian chicks in Portugal have the same ass.
Brazillian chicks in Portugal? Portugal invaded Brazil. Portugal is the one who intermingled with the brazilian culture.

I would say that all of the light features you see from the women of Brazil, can be traced back to portuguese roots.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2014, 03:52:51 PM »

I being to the samba Brazilian steakhouse ..
You ever catched the samba carnival dancing show on Fridays night?
Some super hot bitches...

Yup a couple times , i think they are only there on Friday and Saturday Nights

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2014, 03:54:14 PM »
i eat least 20 times a year at Brazilian Churrascarias

mostly hit up M-Grill on Wilshire blvd  or Samba Brazilian Steakhouse at Universal City walk , and very rarely Fogo de Chao in beverly hills

yeah i go to fogo when im in LA. When im in Puerto Rico, its Texas de Brazil.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2014, 07:35:02 PM »
Funny how people call brazilian women "gold diggers". Brazilians men and women are interrested in getting to know the other person... for what that person is, and not for what that person have.

Brazilians don't use " what's your name? and what do you do?".
Yes, this is a standard question in the US but it can be VERY offensive elsewhere!

And by the way... brazilians can not afford meat? lol. Brazil was the biggest meat exporter in the world for a long time.
Yep. Meat is much cheaper in Brazil than in the US.

India recently became the number 1 meat exporter in the world."1.89 million tonnes of beef".

And since everybody basically walks naked in Brazil... watching a girl wearing a "dental floos" on the beach is not a big deal.... well not for Brazilians ;)
haha yes, i had a brazilian friend say that the "swimsuit bottoms at Victoria's Secret are HUUUGE. I would look like something is wrong with me if I were in Brazil, wearing this!"

Btw you guys should try "Plataforma" there's one in NY 49st between 8Th and 9th ave....also in Brazil, if you are visiting "Porcao".

Just go there and ask for "picanha". ask them to cut the meat very thin. let me know.

I like picanha medium rare.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: August 27, 2014, 03:52:01 AM »

I went to THE JERSEY SHORE beaches afew times with brazilian broads,its true they do wear practiclly strings covering themselves ???,i could see all these dudes on the sneak tip checking her out behind their wives n girlfreinds backs ;)im not gonna lie,i felt pretty damn good cause they knew i was tapping that ass when we got home 8).
R

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #84 on: August 27, 2014, 03:54:42 AM »
All that meat gives the brazil girls that ass.

<3

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: August 27, 2014, 06:29:27 PM »
I went to THE JERSEY SHORE beaches afew times with brazilian broads,its true they do wear practiclly strings covering themselves ???,i could see all these dudes on the sneak tip checking her out behind their wives n girlfreinds backs ;)im not gonna lie,i felt pretty damn good cause they knew i was tapping that ass when we got home 8).

hahahaha

I think this is ideal for American beaches
https://www.victoriassecret.com/swimwear/brazilian-and-itsy/the-itsy-bottom-beach-sexy?ProductID=205411&CatalogueType=OLS

I bought myself one and I got another bottom in a similar cut because I loved it so much. It's definitely edgy, but it's not like wearing a thong to the beach.

There was this one lady tanning topless and in a thong at my beach... I was really a fan of her. She was in good shape, and when she stood up to lay her beach blanket down, she put her dress on. So, she was classy enough to put her dress on when moving around, but she wasn't afraid to tan topless. I salute her.