Author Topic: Ever Dated a Full Blown Psycho?  (Read 6687 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Ever Dated a Full Blown Psycho?
« on: August 22, 2014, 08:53:38 AM »
Interested to hear any scary and/or funny stories, I have a few which I will share later on, but I know many getbiggers have gone through some ordeals. NotMrAverage cracked me up and shocked me at the same time with his head case of an ex.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Ever Dated a Full Blown Psycho?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 09:04:27 AM »
i woke up in the middle of the night

after a one night stand

the girl id fucked was standing over me with a carving knife

i said what the fuck are you doing

she replied getting the nerve up to kill you

i left shortly afterwards
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 09:24:11 AM »

after a one night stand

No shit  :o
S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 01:12:43 PM »

after a one night stand

holy fuck  :o

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 01:17:43 PM »
I was either so shit in bed

She was killing me to save the rest of woman kind

Or I was so good she couldn't let any one

Else have me
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 01:20:06 PM »
I was either so shit in bed

She was killing me to save the rest of woman kind

Or I was so good she couldn't let any one

Else have me
Or, so you didnt tell anyone she had slept with you.    ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 02:10:30 PM »
Or, so you didnt tell anyone she had slept with you.    ;D

Haha bingo
T

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 02:16:02 PM »
Lol bigmc picking up chick's from the cuckoos nest in this thread.

P

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2014, 12:50:46 AM »
I dated one for 18mths. When we argued she would cut herself, I would go in the bathroom and there's drips of blood everywhere.

Once she kicked off with me, and said "you're not leaving this house" she would literally throw her self and grab me...only choice she gave me was to get physical...but that was a road she wanted to get me into as it fitted her  agenda, but I'm very placid and tactical, so we played cat n mouse I would lure her to the back and then try and sneak out and she would run and dive at the door screaming and kicking and howling.

Third attempt was successful, I get in my car, she comes out the house running, I lock all doors, she starts punching the windscreen and screaming. I start the engine then she keeps on hand on the handle and grabs a stone with the other...my patience ran out I barely had this beemer 3 months, I floor it and the bitch comes out flying by the side of the car and lands on the floor...quick look on the mirror she's screaming face down and neighbours come out.

I went to the gym, deadlifted then picked up my mate to complain about my life whislt eating a mcflurry, it was an oreo mcflurry as I remember vividly, she's texting me and calling frantically her tune changes..."I'm bleeding to death on the bed" she says, she always used the word death. 2 hours later I go home and she in on the bed, shaking....blood everywhere, she had grazed all her arms to the elbow, legs thighs and boobs too (she had plastic ones luckily no leakage) but she was not dying at all, took her to A&E and took a while for all the wounds to heal....but after that, everytime we argued I left the house and she never tried to stop or follow me since.

S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2014, 12:59:56 AM »
Another one, she just moved in with me, third night she pissed me off big time....I told her to pack up and go to wherever she came from.

She goes out and sits in her car outside my house and cries all night non-stop...I lived on the main road at the time, police saw her and knocked on my door at 3am asking me if I would let her in, I said she has family everywhere within 10 minutes and she still has keys for her flat and politely closed the door.

1 week later she texts me " Hi babe how's things, miss you" WTF ???
S

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2014, 02:22:34 AM »
Dated a girl once who was obsessed with serial killers, especially ones that carried out violent sexual acts on women like Bundy. She had tons of books on them and sometimes when talking about it, would go into graphic detail about the things they did.
Funnily enough though, she didn't actually do anything to suggest she was a psycho. Although she used to scratch and bite me (hard) during sex. :D 

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2014, 02:56:17 AM »
Dated a girl once who was obsessed with serial killers, especially ones that carried out violent sexual acts on women like Bundy. She had tons of books on them and sometimes when talking about it, would go into graphic detail about the things they did.
Funnily enough though, she didn't actually do anything to suggest she was a psycho. Although she used to scratch and bite me (hard) during sex. :D 

Funny you say that, the girl who cried outside my house used to pen pal American death row guys, very random for an English girl from up north and had this one dude she was quite attached to in his 20's. He killed an old man with a shovel.

I dated a girl that wanted to simulate rape...and suggested I do things I was very uncomfortable with. I like rough sex, but jeez, she wanted me to beat her up and rag her by the hair to the bathroom and piss on her...no shit, I told VP about it via pm not long ago and even as sick and twisted as he is, he thought "WTF"
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2014, 03:46:20 AM »
Funny you say that, the girl who cried outside my house used to pen pal American death row guys, very random for an English girl from up north and had this one dude she was quite attached to in his 20's. He killed an old man with a shovel.

I dated a girl that wanted to simulate rape...and suggested I do things I was very uncomfortable with. I like rough sex, but jeez, she wanted me to beat her up and rag her by the hair to the bathroom and piss on her...no shit, I told VP about it via pm not long ago and even as sick and twisted as he is, he thought "WTF"

its more common than you think

one girl asked me to break in to her house when she was sleeping and just start fucking her - that is technically rape as she isn't giving you informed consent at the time of the act - I would never do anything like that - imagine the police catch you climbing in the window

another one want me to meet her in a deserted car park put her in the boot of my car drive her somewhere keep her tied up and use her as a sex slave pretty fucking weird

you are stupid if you ever agree to any of that shit

if it turn sour good luck explaining that shit to a court if she makes a complaint against you
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2014, 03:57:30 AM »

Is that you changing your mind or emphasising the point?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2014, 03:59:56 AM »
Is that you changing your mind or emphasising the point?

lmao good one simple

just emphasising my point, although I am pretty sure she would have been for any activities involving faecal matter  :-X
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2014, 04:01:37 AM »
if it turn sour good luck explaining that shit to a court if she makes a complaint against you

She: "He tied me up forced me into the boot of the car and then raped me"

You: "she told me to tie her up, force her into the boot of the car and rape her".....even O.J simpson would struggle getting out of this one.
S

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2014, 09:23:19 AM »
This is just crazy how do you find such people Skorp1o, holy shit. Yikes
Your days are numbered Joon

Name:   dillboy
Position:   Getbig I
Date Registered:   March 05, 2006, 03:54:52 AM
Last Active:   Today at 09:21:45 AM
Proof you are not joon by PM or all your posts will be removed from the UK section.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2014, 09:35:00 AM »
I am sorry I don't follow? Joon??

Sorry if I am posting in wrong section is this just for UK people? I just wanted some information because I am coming to the UK on vacation for a few weeks.

The avatar gave it away.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2014, 09:41:34 AM »
What? Whats wrong with my avatar? You don't like it aj?

I like it fine, Joon. But it has given you away in the past. You burned another gimmick. You've got hundreds left.

BTW, I responded to your PMs from yesterday's gimmick, but you had already been TO'd. Let me know if you want me to send them to this mail drop.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2014, 09:44:23 AM »
lol Joon just can't live without Getbig. Good spot guys.
S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2014, 09:47:23 AM »
Name:   dillboy
Position:   Getbig I
Date Registered:   March 05, 2006, 03:54:52 AM
Last Active:   Today at 09:21:45 AM

Joon, serious question: does the entire pile of 700 gimmicks all come from 2006 with zero post counts? Because that's a hell of a tell. Maybe it was a pile from Alex/Josh before some automation blocks were put in?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2014, 09:56:23 AM »
Joon, just quit the board mate, Getbig is not for you.

You need a much healthier outlet for your insanity.
S

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2014, 09:59:03 AM »
I haven't ever talked to you in PMs before aj but if you want to send me a pm that would be nice, I have never received one.
God I feel like such a loser saying that. You guys are pretty funny though. Keep calling me Joon, oh well what the heck I guess you can call me anything you like.  
Why haven't you used your account for so long and now almost a decade later you are posting away in all the right places?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2014, 02:28:15 AM »
The first time me and my wife did some gardening together, we had a little arguement about using the strimmer or the lawnmower to cut the grass (it was really long).

I knew she was getting really wound up when I turned around and she threw a massive spade at my head and it missed by millimetres and made a hole in the fence panel. But she isn't a Psycho, she just gets annoyed about the grass length

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2014, 02:30:27 AM »
The first time me and my wife did some gardening together, we had a little arguement about using the strimmer or the lawnmower to cut the grass (it was really long).

I knew she was getting really wound up when I turned around and she threw a massive spade at my head and it missed by millimetres and made a hole in the fence panel. But she isn't a Psycho, she just gets annoyed about the grass length

you cant fuck about with that shit

I raised our mower to give the grass that slightly lived in look

my mrs wasn't happy and hired a hit man to kill me

fortunately after some counselling sessions we were able to laugh about it

even the mound in the garden where I buried the kid that came to do the hit

we just planted some nice flowers in there to make it a feature  8)
T