Author Topic: Doses and Gains...  (Read 4232 times)

medici999

• Getbig II
Doses and Gains...
« on: August 22, 2014, 02:24:44 PM »
Miss a lot of BLP post's on doses...he used to keep it real!

I never really notice much from different doses...like i've done 1000g test, 500tren before....then 200test 900tren and i didnt really notice much difference between the two

On deca now..i've done npp before but 6weeks in now on 750test, 500deca and notice nothing from deca...no improvement in joints or anything.

Im 24 now...been training about 6years..using aas for 3 or 4...

Could it be that i do just need BIG BIG doses...like BLP says...if genetics are average or worse...

This is a pic of me after those two biggish tren/test cycles. Im 6ft2 and about 250lbs.

NOW...i do see people on here using like BIG BIG doses...not naming but guys that openly admit it, and like i say...BLP did this too.

I get REGULAR private blood work and it's always decent! Liver values sometimes raised if ive done it to close to coming off Orals.

But...what do people suggest...if im putting on weight but not growing...more gear?

Im purely after lean aesthetic gains now...and im willing to push push doses for like big 12-16week blasts, then cruise..repeat etc..

Cheers guys!

medici999

• Getbig II
Re: Doses and Gains...
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 11:50:30 PM »
If I haven't made sense guys let me know.
Was falling asleep as I wrote this. Haha

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 02:03:32 AM »
Try 2g test solo

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 02:59:30 AM »
you look good. steroids are not as magical as people like to make them sound.

im a high dose guy myself. i dont really notice any "differences" from high dosing test etc

for example i dont notice much from test, not much strength, libido, water retention or whatever. more hair growth, yes. well being, yes.
i still use 1g most of the time cuz its cheap.

i only really "feel" strong orals like superdrol or methyltrienolone. and tren. these are the only steroids that i can "feel" being on.

on tren i can actually feel a difference on a measly 250mg a week in terms of strength etc.

most important thing is staying on high dosages for a long time, training consistently, eating consistently. youll get big as fuck this way, but it takes A LONG TIME.
its not like you can bulk up for a year, then cut for 16 weeks and be IFBB pro material. just doesnt work that way, no matter how high you push your dosages.

i like to blast on 1g test 1g npp and that doesnt make me feel much different.
i feel very well, i gain well, but i also get no side effects whatsoever. blood work also comes back rather good.

but i dont really "feel on" unless i add a strong oral or tren with it.

maybe we need higher dosages because effects AND side effects dont hit us as hard.
or maybe some other guys are just hyper responders to effects and side effects.

anyway, blast in the 2g range, stay consistent and you WILL see growth.

your body definitely does warrant staying in the 1-2g range if you ask me.

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 03:20:56 AM »
You have taken enough in the past to make you a mass monster if it was going to happen, its not, your genetics wont allow it.
I have resigned myself to the fact that I am never going to be anything more than a light heavy weight competitor (after 26 years)

Taking huge dosages now will only be a waste.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2014, 03:54:00 AM »
I see that a lot of people have used to use very big doses, don't cruise and use anabolics year round at the beginning of their "adventure" with AAS, i mean the first 3-5 years... Later more people ( gym rats and maybe only amatour/national competitiors ) lower their doses and sometimes... get better results from it than they was blasting with a lot of grams  ??? More receptors and better utilise anabolics/androgens created by high doses and long term use in the past  ???

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2014, 07:38:36 AM »
If I haven't made sense guys let me know.
Was falling asleep as I wrote this. Haha

look at your nutrition timing and your training. are you honestly training your ass off? when your on gear you should increase volume, you don't as long to recover the muscle group you trained today. is your training program designed for a geared lifter or a natty?

answer those to your self, they should help you asses your situation.
sept 10th APF

medici999

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2014, 08:34:42 AM »
look at your nutrition timing and your training. are you honestly training your ass off? when your on gear you should increase volume, you don't as long to recover the muscle group you trained today. is your training program designed for a geared lifter or a natty?

answer those to your self, they should help you asses your situation.

Yeah when i go on I always train hard...increase volume and up frequency a bit too...have a trouble training through the burn but i always try push through it!

Nutrition is good...follow John Meadows a lot on his nutrition.

Might be worth me upping food a little more...and also upping doses for like a 6month period....cruise on higher doses..and blast higher...

Get bloodwork a few times a year too.

Cheers for the replies guys!

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2014, 09:46:21 AM »
You have taken enough in the past to make you a mass monster if it was going to happen, its not, your genetics wont allow it.
I have resigned myself to the fact that I am never going to be anything more than a light heavy weight competitor (after 26 years)

Taking huge dosages now will only be a waste.

Totally agree, there is no Sweet Spot if you don't have the genetics for this

I've run 2gs in the past and looked no better than on 400mg a week. A lot stronger, a lot more bloated but nothing quality

And more importantly what is your long term plan? If Six Grams actually worked, how do you deal with coming off and reverting back to your usual look?

medici999

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2014, 11:38:32 AM »
Yeah i understand what you're saying..

Which is why if i upped the doses a good bit for 6months and made sure my food was upped too..and not much happened compared to lower doses then id just use low dose to try maintain etc

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2014, 01:15:03 PM »
Most guys currently banging in 5gms of gear would be better off coming off for a year and starting again on 250mgs of test and adding in other compounds every 8 weeks.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2014, 10:26:50 PM »
Most guys currently banging in 5gms of gear would be better off coming off for a year and starting again on 250mgs of test and adding in other compounds every 8 weeks.

Truth. Downregulation.

I was on massive amounts for a long time, my cruise was over 2g, blast over 4g. Traveled, work, life, etc had to come off. Back on much smaller doses and responding better

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2014, 11:18:16 PM »
For a lot of guys low or "lower" dosages for longer periods is good with occasional blast. With lower dosages you need to do things properly but you wont get many if any sides and the slower you gain the easier you keep... This is a good rule of thumb for the average joe who isn't out to get their pro card. But even competitors should think how "good" it is when you can't piss properly and your piss glows in the dark...

So "cruise" total 500 mg aas, "blast" go as high as you can without knocking on heavens door...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG