Author Topic: Best Generic GH today?  (Read 11665 times)

whitewidow

Re: Best Generic GH today?
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2014, 07:02:31 AM »

I dont know anyone who shells out for hg anymore and I know some big fellas...

Ive used both, the difference isnt staggering... definatly not as staggering to be worth double or tripple the price per iu

No most guys even [pros and amateurs only use human grade right before a show. Off-season best to just use the generic stuff unless your sponsor is paying for all your gear and HGH wich is the case sometimes or you find some drugstore cowboy who has scored a shit load of it and selling it at a fair price.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2014, 08:24:38 AM »
No most guys even [pros and amateurs only use human grade right before a show. Off-season best to just use the generic stuff unless your sponsor is paying for all your gear and HGH wich is the case sometimes or you find some drugstore cowboy who has scored a shit load of it and selling it at a fair price.

Exactly, as if anybody has the money to spend on hg year round, unless your the one that's selling it...

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2014, 07:41:11 AM »
Black to hygetropin from the correct source is the best hgh i have ever used.

but most of you are getting crap hyge, brown tops are hit and miss - yellow tops are hit and miss

green and black. Always good to go ALWAYS.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2014, 08:18:33 AM »
PLus my whole circle is pros in the UK, and no we dont use pharma in off season, we arent made of money, most of us have jobs outside of bodybuilding. £250 quid for 36ius vs £100 for 100ius of black top hyge which is dosed properly as serum tests have been done.

4ius even for 250lbs plus gives serious sides.

on top of the HGH Insulin the use of peptides is RIFE, and any of you that think they dont do shit are delusional. very very delusional