Author Topic: 02-09-06: Wayne Dennis on Prison Life, Defense Fund, and more  (Read 22386 times)

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
Re: 02-09-06: Wayne Dennis on Prison Life, Defense Fund, and more
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2006, 01:13:46 PM »
Your probably correct here TommyW....I think Craig, if found guilty, will head here for a few 1st: 
http://www.doc.nv.gov/esp/

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2006, 05:29:01 PM »
the only thing that's gonna save Craig (besides a miracle of course) is if he can keep his big, arrogant, rat mouth shut.

If he can't, he won't last long.  If he can, then at least he'll be alive in prison..that's about it

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2006, 10:27:05 AM »
Does anyone else think this guy Wayne Dennis' recollection of his time spent in prison with Titus is a little too grandiose? Sounds like he's embellishing what they did and who they were.

Apparently they were the most important inmates and were given favor by the CO and guys handing out food. They were also master builders that saved the prison millions because their work was so good.

Sounds like bullschit. James Frey meets Wayne Dennis.

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2006, 03:45:42 PM »
Human nature being what it is, I'd predict that Titus will become a leading force within the prison population.  He will once again obtain steroids and he'll once again become extraordinarily muscular.  He'll easily be the most impressive person in the weight area, and, frankly, that's the sort of thing the prison-types are forced into respecting.

The Order (AB, whatever) will essentially 'adopt' Titus through offerings and servitude, and a formal acknowledgment of acceptance won't be necessary.  They'll make it very clear where they stand with him.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2006, 05:08:00 PM »
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he he he he ha ha ha ha he he eh ehehehehehe

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2006, 07:24:53 PM »
Human nature being what it is, I'd predict that Titus will become a leading force within the prison population.  He will once again obtain steroids and he'll once again become extraordinarily muscular.  He'll easily be the most impressive person in the weight area, and, frankly, that's the sort of thing the prison-types are forced into respecting.

The Order (AB, whatever) will essentially 'adopt' Titus through offerings and servitude, and a formal acknowledgment of acceptance won't be necessary.  They'll make it very clear where they stand with him.

Man I jsut realized Titus is the luckiest man in the world.  Wow.  is he lucky

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2006, 10:41:50 PM »
I wouldn't call prison a 'lucky' place, but he's going into an environment where physical muscle immediately transforms into political muscle.  It's the law of the jungle.

It'll be a far cry from Easy Street in Las Vegas, but it's not going to be like burning brimstone, either.  And, frankly, you can bank on the white organization's interest in Titus. 

By the way, I'm hardly sticking up for Titus.  I'm just being realistic about his future at ESP.  I'm very unhappy about his actions, just like everyone on this board.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2006, 10:13:06 AM »
Guys he is 5'9" and will probably weigh about 190 or less when he gets to prison.  I have to tell you he is not going to be an imposing figure.  He will barely measure up to the oriental gangs in there.  He should maybe put some clear tape on his eyes to pull them back so he can hang with them.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2006, 10:36:34 AM »
 ;D

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2006, 06:13:59 PM »
I wouldn't call prison a 'lucky' place, but he's going into an environment where physical muscle immediately transforms into political muscle.  It's the law of the jungle.

ha ha ahhahaha hahahahaha haahhhahhahhahhahhahahah ah hweeheheheheehehehe

being muscular doesn't mean shit.  The bigger they are the harder they fall

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2006, 07:28:15 PM »
being muscular doesn't mean shit.  The bigger they are the harder they fall

You know I always found that statement unusual.  I have had some people say that around me, never to me.  But my retort was always. "The bigger they are, the harder it is to make them fall".  Plus, when they fall just make sure they don't fall on top of you.

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2006, 09:49:03 PM »
being muscular doesn't mean shit. 

It means a whole damned bunch to the average man in prison.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2006, 08:44:08 AM »
SCENARIO:
You're a dumbass musclehead shrinking by the minute without your stash, going into prison thinking you are gonna impress somebody who is about to shank your ass???
Are you fucking kidding me?  You have to know how to survive...muscles doesn't mean shit.  Once you know how to survive, if you can learn and keep your mouth shut, then working out can add to the feeling of security.
But if Craig thinks cause he is some "halfway" large bodybuilder, that guys are gonna stand back in awe...then he is still dreaming of his days in Lompoc

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2006, 08:49:58 AM »
If he gets placed on death row - isn't that a whole other ball game when it comes to prison life and quality there of?

:o
pain day

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2006, 08:50:37 AM »
THE BIGGER THEY ARE THE HARDER THEY FALL....you have a guy who thinks he's the shit ONLY because of his size, he can't fight (sucka punches don't count), is afraid to stab anybody, won't pick up a baseball bat...but he's big so noones gonna bother him, right?
WRONG!!
I have seen big guys get laid flat by guys half their size because the big guys also had big mouths but nothing to back it up
This doesn't apply to someone who is muscular but knows how to keep his mouth shut, fight, and isn't scaaaaared

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2006, 10:29:25 AM »
I hope you guys understand I am not talking about being big in prison when I said what I did.  Believe I know that size won't mean shit in prison.  What is takes is the mind of not giving a shit.  A small guy is very dangerous if he just doesn't care what happens to him.  Hell anyone with that mindset would be dangerous.  I just mentioning my experiences.  I have been hit quite a few times in fights and nothing.  I have been blindsided a few times and nothing.  When a guy punches me anywhere on my body.... nothing.  I was always one that could fight.  I trained that way.  I was flexible and very quick for my size.  Endurance was another issue though.  But only once in my whole life did a fight last more than just a few seconds.  I did get in a fight with a guy in Palm Springs who was at least 6'6" 250 or so.  And we just went at and nothing.  We both ran out of gas and just quit.  We ended up hanging out with each other and going to clubs with the rest of our friends.  But, if you have a guy who is more muscular and stronger than a smaller guy and can fight too, then sorry I have to give the edge to the strength and size.  A big guy if he is good can easily grab and never let go of a smaller guy.  You simply take him and run him full speed into the wall and you'll see the little guy fall and not get up for along time. 

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2006, 10:54:54 AM »
I hope you guys understand I am not talking about being big in prison when I said what I did.  Believe I know that size won't mean shit in prison.  What is takes is the mind of not giving a shit.  A small guy is very dangerous if he just doesn't care what happens to him.  Hell anyone with that mindset would be dangerous.  I just mentioning my experiences.  I have been hit quite a few times in fights and nothing.  I have been blindsided a few times and nothing.  When a guy punches me anywhere on my body.... nothing.  I was always one that could fight.  I trained that way.  I was flexible and very quick for my size.  Endurance was another issue though.  But only once in my whole life did a fight last more than just a few seconds.  I did get in a fight with a guy in Palm Springs who was at least 6'6" 250 or so.  And we just went at and nothing.  We both ran out of gas and just quit.  We ended up hanging out with each other and going to clubs with the rest of our friends.  But, if you have a guy who is more muscular and stronger than a smaller guy and can fight too, then sorry I have to give the edge to the strength and size.  A big guy if he is good can easily grab and never let go of a smaller guy.  You simply take him and run him full speed into the wall and you'll see the little guy fall and not get up for along time. 

VERY well said.  Most fights also end up on the floor.  Unless one of you has a knife.  Stabbing is best accomplished while on your feet.  As the brothers will do when they hunt down Craig on the yard and put 20 holes in him in about 8 seconds.  That should be about the right punishment for accepting an honorary membership in the AB.

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2006, 11:17:39 PM »
As the brothers will do when they hunt down Craig on the yard and put 20 holes in him in about 8 seconds.  That should be about the right punishment for accepting an honorary membership in the AB.

No.  They'd only dare to do that *without* the AB association.  It's the entire point of prison, my friend. :-)

Tam89015

• Getbig I
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2006, 11:28:46 PM »
Just want to say hi and I'm new to the site .....keep up on all the updates ...
Tam
Tam

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2006, 08:25:51 AM »
No.  They'd only dare to do that *without* the AB association.  It's the entire point of prison, my friend. :-)

Under "normal" circumstances true.  I think Craig's celebrity is going to work against him..

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2006, 09:07:49 AM »
the fastest way is to
shank him with a blunt
knock him on the floor
grab his throat
bash his brains in

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2006, 11:02:49 PM »
He doesn't look 190 in that picture and Craig with a clear mind is not a stupid man, he knows what is necessary and I'm sure he will do ok in prison.  More than likely he will end up in somebodies corner.  Who wouldn't want someone imposing as a minion?

A large man with no prospects of release - his likely outcome means he won't be an easy mark and people will probably think twice about starting shit for the fun of it.

Like I say, he's not stupid.. drugs may have contributed to a loss of judgement but the crushing reality of this whole situation has undoubtably laid any of that to rest.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2006, 11:34:24 AM »
SIGH

Craig's bravado was great with little flunkies at the gym, guys he could sucker punch, etc.
That world is called SoCal/Vegas playground.

His world will be filled with guys who don't a rats ass about his dwindling muscles or his stories of how Big & bad he was when noone was lookin'.

If Craig just reaslizes he needs to keep his mouth shut until he earns some REAL REPSECTS from the inmates that can kill him, then maybe he'll be able to live a decent life.  meaning he won't be somebodies bitch.

Have any of you ever been in prison by the way, or is your opinion that Craig is gonna be BMOC all just speculation from watching OZ and shit?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2006, 12:35:19 PM »
LikeI said before I saw Longest Yard about 6 times.  And Hogans Heroes was my favorite show.  From experince I know Craig will have a hard time there.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2006, 06:41:02 PM »
"I know nothing!"  -S. Schlutz
a