Author Topic: What happened to GetBig?  (Read 15570 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: What happened to GetBig?
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2014, 02:43:44 PM »
Is there a forum setup to discuss the addiction?

ZING!!!  ;D ;D
X

the trainer

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2014, 02:48:34 PM »
Finally getbig is back up you can shut down the white house but getbig and the gym must remain open.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2014, 02:49:26 PM »
Junior fucking up this thread

With his fake love life
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2014, 02:59:15 PM »
Yes read the article I must email it to Bikini as legitimate defense for me being on here.

If she is so adamant about wanting me to come off here then she needs to support me through the rehabilitation process.

I mean once when she saw the fake flour coke video I posted she did offer to pay for me to go to rehab with all her savings which I thought was very sweet.

It's not my fault I am obsessed with this forum and its the first and last thing I check in the morning and at night (after of before jacking off) or in between sets in the gym.

I think this is why I get on so well with Bigmc.....we understand the nature of our disease.

Is it like an ultimatum? Get off of GB and you can meet her?
X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2014, 03:03:11 PM »
Thing I find funny is Junior was given an ultimatum to leave GB so gets his account nuked and then immediately comes back with a million other accounts, not pretending to be someone else and using the purple font. He knows BS is lurking and reading ...so how can he expect her to not see that isn't leaving?

Why even nuke the account in the first place?
O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2014, 03:33:24 PM »
I told the story so many times, its complicated but will just do 25 point cliff. Sorry this is the shortest version possible.

1) me and bs agree to both come of the board about 3-4 months ago (when she came off) because it was causing arguments between us especially after the fake groink dinner invitation episode.
2) We exchange passwords, she gave me BS account pass, I gave her Joon account, idea was to change passwords we both didn't know and totally come off.
3) She kept her end of the bargain.
4) I was still lurking board cos I am getbig addict and melted when Falco lied about skyping with her and in a bout of jealousy retrieved by  password through secret question system which she never changed and slated Falco here for being a lying twat.
5) She found out and got majorly pissed saying "we had a deal" and "I lied to her" and "I was obsessed with this fucking board"
6) She broke up with me and ignored my phone calls, whatsapp and emails for 3 weeks so I thought it was over.
7) I also just started Test Cycle and was on 750mg and super horny.
8) I went out and fucked some whores cos I was depressed about breaking up with BS and made the famous Shizzo blowjob video which went viral in pm's here that I posted.
9) Some one snitched on me and BS found out.
10) I was fucking single so it wasn't cheating cos she broke up with me 3 weeks before.
11) She calls me up out of the blue crying her eyes out saying "How could I do that to her" and "how much I hurt her" and "How she loves me so fucking much"/
12) I told her "WTF you broke up with me dude", she was like "no no no, I was just mad, it was just a fight" and called me a cheating bastard.

13) After that she would never get over it but decided to "give me another chance"....etc
14) Sent me some presents and 13 page love letter.

15) Gave me ultimatum to "come off the board for good, or never talk to her again" "cos it hurt her too much me posting here"
16) My fans kept fucking asking me for more and more videos here in pm's asking for requests and I became a mini celeb on here.

17) BS kept putting the pressure on me to come off even though I didn't do anymore whore videos just trolling ones etc.
18) I got so fed up with her crying and her unreasonable ultimatums I asked Ron to delete my account permanently which he did cos whenever he would put me in TO I would bug him to death about letting me out of there and he is such a nice guy.

19) After my account got deleted BS nearly had a fucking Orgasm and celebrated which was like rubbing my face in it cos I love Joon.
20) But some people were pretending to me be still doing gimmicks and she kept asking every two minutes if I am fucking gimmick pissing me off.

21) I got fed up with it and said she still thinks I am fucking gimmick so might as well do gimmicks.
22) I made phone call to the gimmick man and he supplied me with gimmicks.

23) Got so bored with not being able to be me and doing videos and typing purple, said fuck it I'll just be me and BS will just have to accept it was retarded to give me fucking ultimatum in the first place to come off the board and I should have stuck to my guns.

24) Now she is mad again and I don't know what the fuck to do.
25) I plan on resolving this my doing a shotgun wedding with her in Vegas in 2 weeks time and offering marriage as a carrot for me to be able to post on Getbig.

have you ever met her in real life?
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2014, 04:47:27 PM »
Just dont take what I said the wrong way.

Its just what I have noticed the past few months.

Acceptance/attention can be one hell of a drug, to a normal person.

Internet fame is very real, and can be reduced to a site by site basis.

Dont let it consume you.

Holy fuck, I hope you are trolling... Acceptance? Internet fame? WTF, bruh. Get some air.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2014, 04:54:18 PM »
Holy fuck, I hope you are trolling... Acceptance? Internet fame? WTF, bruh. Get some air.
Sometimes the hardest thing to do, is admit that you have a problem.

Let me know if you need anything.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2014, 05:18:38 PM »
Sometimes the hardest thing to do, is admit that you have a problem.

Let me know if you need anything.

Haha, you got it man. You're my first call.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2014, 09:43:05 AM »
Ignore him.