Author Topic: Random AnabolicHalo ramblings  (Read 100308 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: moderator Mister Zimbabwe has an announcement to make
« Reply #1300 on: November 26, 2014, 02:36:35 PM »
Ok, here is my take on this.....

This is a bodybuilding forum. This is not a personal forum to detail the life of a sick child. Those things are personal, heartfelt and I do not believe anyone here wants to see pictures of a sick child in a hospital and/or read about the passing of a baby. This forum is NOT the place to ever post pictures of your family members. That is NEVER a good idea.

Also, I don't understand the state of mind that a father can be in to have previously wished death upon his own child, to then having had wasted so much time supposedly entertaining himself with random whores, to subsequently posting that his child has died. I am sorry, but I just don't get your purpose. That shit, in my opinion, is not entertaining or even worth reading about. It is simply disturbing. That said, if you insist on posting about about random craziness, the "Lounge" is the right place for you. We allow for a more diversified/eclectic approach to posting there. Any of the crazy shit you post will be removed from the G&O. Please understand this, as I will not let any garbage stand on the G&O.

This is not your personal blog, this is an open forum with members coming here to share about bodybuilding, the industry, humor, daily events in society, make funny threads that allows for an escape to all the monotony that the world brings and, in general, a good place for solid discussions about a variety of subjects.

If what you post has to do with a meaningful and relevant topic within bodybuilding or the industry, by all means post it here.

If it deals with training, post it in the training section.

If it deals with women at clubs and/or picking up hookers, the G&O is not the board for that. You can post that in the lounge, but anything having to do with sexual activities involving you and random women will either be deleted or (if I have the energy to) moved to the lounge. It has become forum clutter with no meaningful purpose and I hate cleaning up after people.

The death of a child is something that changes your perspective on life and people. If this is all true, I would suggest you take some time to do some soul searching. Although I am not convinced by way of the "proof" you sent me (as I find it to be easily fabricated with little difficulty), I am also not interested in any more proof or nonsense like that. If you lost a child, I hope you now find the time to realize what means most in life. Nothing in this world can ever take the place of your children.

That's all I am going to say about this.

"1"

X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1301 on: November 26, 2014, 02:41:08 PM »

Great post by OMR except for the one caveat that he will be allowed to go to The Lounge and clutter up a sub-forum that I am really starting to enjoy.  :-\

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1302 on: November 26, 2014, 02:43:59 PM »
Why would you give a shit about some fun, goofy forum being sceptical about the death of your kid. To the point that you'd post about it ( his passing) within hours and then send proof to moderators your own child died when doubted by the oh so important internet strangers?

I can't understand the priorities here - my son is dead, must tell the bodybuilding board. They don't believe me, I must get proof my kid died to the moderators. It is pretty much making a message board more important than the death of your kid. I don't get it.

This is a strange fucking reaction. I just hope it's a coping mechanism.
O

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1303 on: November 26, 2014, 02:44:15 PM »
Great post by OMR except for the one caveat that he will be allowed to go to The Lounge and clutter up a sub-forum that I am really starting to enjoy.  :-\

Well, I don't moderate the lounge anymore. Someone that is a lot stricter than I am does the moderating there (Ron).

I don't think Ron likes forum flooding, so any time a member makes more than 5 threads per day, his deletion finger gets itchy.

"1"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1304 on: November 26, 2014, 02:46:36 PM »

Yeah, I actually read the Lounge a lot, too. However, we have to give some leeway. So, the Lounge gets sacrificed. I guess since most posts are made on the g and o, they would rather have that less cluttered.
X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1305 on: November 26, 2014, 02:46:49 PM »
Well, I don't moderate the lounge anymore. Someone that is a lot stricter than I am does the moderating there (Ron).

I don't think Ron likes forum flooding, so any time a member makes more than 5 threads per day, his deletion finger gets itchy.

"1"

Very true.

I'm sure it will all get worked out for the better in the end.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1306 on: November 26, 2014, 02:50:50 PM »
Why would you give a shit about some fun, goofy forum being sceptical about the death of your kid. To the point hat you'd post about it ( his passing) within hours and then send proof to moderators your own child died when doubted by the oh so important internet strangers?

I can't understand the priorities here - my son is dead, must tell the bodybuilding board. They don't believe me, I must get proof my kid died to the moderators. It is pretty much making a message board more important than the death of your kid. I don't get it.

This is a strange fucking reaction. I just hope it's a coping mechanism.

I don't get any of it.

I've seen a lot of crazy shit throughout my years here and I mean crazy shit (women sending me pictures of their vaginas to prove they have an ultra-large clitoris that looks like a penoris, men sending me pictures of their penises with pubic hair cut out to make the penis resemble the smiley face of a chubby man, NPC competitors sending me pictures of their ass pimples and asking me for recommendations in terms of acne eradicating medication, to even that of a "former" member videotaping himself delivering a turd to Dave Palumbo's front door), but never have I seen a member try to go to such extremes to push a story.

This is not the place to talk about family members. This is not the place to share pictures of a sick baby. This is certainly not the place to seek approval regarding the death of a child. Come on, it's just not in line with what the forum tempo is like.

"1"

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1307 on: November 26, 2014, 02:51:02 PM »

Hey, it's the wise, black janitor from Rudy!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1308 on: November 26, 2014, 02:56:37 PM »
Hey, it's the wise, black janitor from Rudy!

He was awesome, and he approves of OMRs post :)
X

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1309 on: November 26, 2014, 03:04:21 PM »
I always found this site entertaining in it's humor and sophomoric satire. It's also a great place for guys that train and are fans of bodybuilding. Having said that no one would accuse this place as a Mensa board. Bodybuilding attracts insecure individuals looking for accolades for their temporary cosmetic drug muscles. It also attracts misfits. Maybe I am one.  I personally don't share anything about my personally life below a very surface level.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #1310 on: November 26, 2014, 03:06:59 PM »
I don't get any of it.

I've seen a lot of crazy shit throughout my years here and I mean crazy shit (women sending me pictures of their vaginas to prove they have an ultra-large clitoris that looks like a penoris, men sending me pictures of their penises with pubic hair cut out to make the penis resemble the smiley face of a chubby man, NPC competitors sending me pictures of their ass pimples and asking me for recommendations in terms of acne eradicating medication, to even that of a "former" member videotaping himself delivering a turd to Dave Palumbo's front door), but never have I seen a member try to go to such extremes to push a story.

This is not the place to talk about family members. This is not the place to share pictures of a sick baby. This is certainly not the place to seek approval regarding the death of a child. Come on, it's just not in line with what the forum tempo is like.

"1"

in before Basile says moderators shouldnt have opinions  :-X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #1311 on: November 26, 2014, 03:17:12 PM »
Getbig, serious bidness.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #1312 on: November 26, 2014, 03:29:12 PM »
Anabolichomo, not getting the desired response...lol

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #1313 on: November 26, 2014, 03:30:12 PM »
Check your pm mister zimbabwe

What the fuck is wrong with you?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #1314 on: November 26, 2014, 03:37:34 PM »
I don't get any of it.

"1"

fucking hell. looks like you have all the fun

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1315 on: November 26, 2014, 03:43:03 PM »
This chalo dude is a fake.. No one is that much of a headcase - to spend valuable time on a friggin bb message board when you SHOULD be spending every second with your sick child.. I know he said there were momma issues but there is no way that Satan himself could keep me from my baby!!
Never believed that douchebag

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #1316 on: November 26, 2014, 03:48:51 PM »
Anabolichalo can't be stopped.
Soon he will make the internet his private blog and blow up like the guy in Akira.

Btw, respect your sons passing and never ever mention him again - show humility and respect where it is due.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #1317 on: November 26, 2014, 03:51:45 PM »
Anabolichalo can't be stopped.
Soon he will make the internet his private blog and blow up like the guy in Akira.

Btw, respect your sons passing and never ever mention him again - show humility and respect where it is due.

He can't do that. The death of a child is too valuable a tool in the attention whore's toolbox.

And who is Mr Zimbabwe that dances to Halo's tune?

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #1318 on: November 26, 2014, 03:59:07 PM »
He can't do that. The death of a child is too valuable a tool in the attention whore's toolbox.

And who is Mr Zimbabwe that dances to Halo's tune?
Funny, the only two people who ever used the expression "dances to so and so's tune" were anabolichalo and uncle junior. Now you.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #1319 on: November 26, 2014, 03:59:20 PM »
This chalo dude is a fake.. No one is that much of a headcase - to spend valuable time on a friggin bb message board when you SHOULD be spending every second with your sick child.. I know he said there were momma issues but there is no way that Satan himself could keep me from my baby!!

You can always have more children but you only have one life in which to build 19" arms

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #1320 on: November 26, 2014, 04:06:13 PM »
Funny, the only two people who ever used the expression "dances to so and so's tune" were anabolichalo and uncle junior. Now you.

Oh fuck me, it's Sherlock Holmes...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1321 on: November 26, 2014, 04:08:51 PM »
I believe none of this nonsense. He lies about everything. Everything. So a month later, after his only child dies he manages to send you some "documents" that appear to validate his story?  Sure, OK. 
a

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1322 on: November 26, 2014, 04:10:08 PM »
I don't get any of it.

"1"

That has got be the work of Palumbo-obsessed, 'fuck you' tatted Billy Guns!
O

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1323 on: November 26, 2014, 08:52:11 PM »

I disagree. Here's why. My wife is pretty ill, has been for some time. I spend a lot of time with her and taking care of her. Sometimes I need a break and Getbig is occasionally that little bit of respite for me. It is also a way I can be with her and still be doing something while she sleeps through another TV show in the chair next to me.

Taking care of a sick loved one is hard and sometimes tedious. If it consumes your entire waking life, you will probably end up going berserk. 

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1324 on: November 27, 2014, 02:20:11 AM »
Fuck that true or false he gets no sympathy from me.  His fake son has been sick for months and he spends his time on here looking for peer Internet acceptance?  The kid is in a better place now than he would be with halo as his dad. 

And I'm supposed to trust a moderator why??? Get real quit begging for our pity halo.  Your pathetic.
your obsession with halo is creepy as hell =/