Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 14, 2017, 05:13:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Egyptian Feminist Menstruates & SHITS On ISIS Flag (NSFW)  (Read 21579 times)
Radical Plato
Getbig V

Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.

« on: August 25, 2014, 06:17:28 PM »

This thread will probably get pulled. 

I think she has made her point.

Report to moderator   Logged

V
hardgainerj
Getbig V

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 06:19:41 PM »

is this a wyhi thread??
thebrink
Getbig IV

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 06:21:54 PM »

is this a wyhi thread??

Well would you?

On a side note , she just signed her own death warrant 100X over.
Mawse
Getbig IV

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 06:23:04 PM »

Smart girl, now she can claim asylum in the US for fear of her life.
Nails
Getbig V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 06:26:23 PM »

Fake Blood , staged
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 06:28:35 PM »

is this a wyhi thread??

rofl

Radical Plato
Getbig V

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 06:28:44 PM »

Fake Blood , staged
Agreed.  The turd looks pretty real, or it might just be a pretty good fake.  Grin

V
pedro01
Getbig V

Hello Hunior

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2014, 06:28:55 PM »

Don't think I'll bother with number 2
Nails
Getbig V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2014, 06:30:54 PM »

Agreed.  The turd looks pretty real, or it might just be a pretty good fake.  Grin

LMFAO

TrueGrit
Getbig V

Big dude...all the way big dude.

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2014, 06:36:09 PM »

Very sexy lady. Could have some fun with her. Pathetic turd tho.

O
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2014, 06:44:18 PM »

Very sexy lady. Could have some fun with her. Pathetic turd tho.

rofl

Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2014, 06:45:53 PM »

This thread will probably get pulled. 

I think she has made her point.

Not a fan of western feminism....BUT it has its place. This is definitely one of them.

Good for them.
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2014, 06:49:15 PM »

Lol

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Radical Plato
Getbig V

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2014, 06:49:50 PM »

Not a fan of western feminism....BUT it has its place. This is definitely one of them.

Good for them.
This is what feminism should be focused on, the female oppression and systemic misogyny in Islamic cultures. Western feminism is nauseating, as Western women were long ago liberated, and now it has become about seeking more and more privilege. Feminism is desperately needed in Islamic cultures, where women are truly oppressed, but oddly most feminists don't seem to care about female oppression in the Muslim world. (So much for sisterhood)

V
ilalin
Getbig III

Боже правде

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2014, 06:53:46 PM »

This is what feminism should be focused on, the female oppression and systemic misogyny in Islamic cultures. Western feminism is nauseating, as Western women were long ago liberated, and now it has become about seeking more and more privilege. Feminism is desperately needed in Islamic cultures, where women are truly oppressed, but oddly most feminists don't seem to care about female oppression in the Muslim world. (So much for sisterhood)
I disagree.
Even Western societies are very much male dominated.
Radical Plato
Getbig V

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2014, 06:56:18 PM »

I disagree.
Even Western societies are very much male dominated.
What a load of  crap. I am from Australia, and the richest person in the Country is a woman and we just had a female Prime Minister.  Two undeniable positions of power and influence.  Your viewpoint is an insult to women who are truly oppressed as they are in the Islamic world.

If anything Western Women in general hold a position of greater power than men, politically, legally and financially.  Women can easily get men to fight their battles (just cry rape), can easily have men locked up after a domestic, can easily prevent him from being a parent, can easily take away his resources etc etc.  They do less time for the same crimes as men, they are less likely to be homeless, incarcerated or die at work.  They do almost none of the dangerous jobs and no matter how fat or ugly they always seem to find some poor sucker to take care of them.  Women are the dominant gender in Western society, if you can't see that, then you are either brainwashed or blind.

The problem with your viewpoint is it's narrow focus, you look at the top of the tree and somehow see that as representative of the entire gender.  Although powerful positions and wealth is mainly in the hands of men, it is only a few men, the rest of the male population are not afforded any such privilege.  Men in general are still more likely to suffer at the hands of the system than women ever will.

V
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2014, 07:01:44 PM »

Agreed. In fact, Seattle feminist at myour old job told me that I just didn't understand Islamic culture and that the women were actually empowered, because theh dominate the household and have to have a man protect them and cater to them (drive them around and chaperone), and theyou choose to raise the family because the man has to serve her.... and that by having the man serve them they'reven actually in control and they choose to wear the Burkhart to honor his sacrifice.

When I said 'what about US women who want a man to provide and protect them while they stay home and cook and clean, and she freaked out and called me a misogynistic pig and women should never have to do thathis in the western world.

I just about hit my head into the wall.
ilalin
Getbig III

Боже правде

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2014, 07:03:56 PM »

What a load of  crap. I am from Australia, and the richest person in the Country is a woman and we just had a female Prime Minister.  Two undeniable positions of power and influence.  Your viewpoint is an insult to women who are truly oppressed as they are in the islamic world.

If anything women in general hold a position of greater power than men, politically, legally and financially.  Women can easily get men to fight their battles (just cry rape), can easily have men locked up after a domestic, can easily prevent him from being a parent, can easily take away his resources etc etc.  They do less time for the same crimes as men, they are less likely to be homeless, incarcerated or die at work.  They do almost none of the dangerous jobs and no matter how fat or ugly they always seem to find some poor sucker to take care of them.  Women are the dominant gender in Western society, if you can't see that, then you are either brainwashed or blind.
No,
They're just smarter or shall I say more cunning than men.
But we have bigger muscles...
Radical Plato
Getbig V

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2014, 07:07:37 PM »

No,
They're just smarter or shall I say more cunning than men.
But we have bigger muscles...
No, they just have blindsided ignorant and insecure men with the promise of easy pussy. Such men are seduced by the promise and get onboard the feminist train, meanwhile, after using such men as useful idiots the women continue to marry up and leave the BETA's high and dry.  The BETA left to sigh "Oh well, at least for a brief moment in time I got to smell the stench of her pussy."

V
ilalin
Getbig III

Боже правде

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2014, 07:13:06 PM »

No, they just have blindsided ignorant and insecure men with the promise of easy pussy. Such men are seduced by the promise and get onboard the feminist train, meanwhile, after using such men as useful idiots the women continue to marry up and leave the BETA's high and dry.  The BETA left to sigh "Oh well, at least for a brief moment in time I got to smell the stench of her pussy."
I'm so glad someone finally called me an alpha.

BTW, I like the pic but don't know if I should post in on my FB or is that also signing a death warrant.
Bear232
Getbig II

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2014, 07:37:11 PM »

She must be a vegetarian....pretty pathetic turd.
pedro01
Getbig V

Hello Hunior

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2014, 07:40:59 PM »

What a load of  crap. I am from Australia, and the richest person in the Country is a woman and we just had a female Prime Minister.  Two undeniable positions of power and influence.  Your viewpoint is an insult to women who are truly oppressed as they are in the Islamic world.

Give it up, man.

Feminists don't want to admit that their cause is no longer valid. They need to feel victimized. They need a fight to fight.

Otherwise, they might have to return home and catch up on the housework.
calfzilla
Getbig V

Team SF1900 Big Lenny +Christi Broccolini via gh15

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2014, 07:43:12 PM »

She must be a vegetarian....pretty pathetic turd.

Don't even see any corn  Undecided
ChopperRider
Getbig V

Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2014, 07:45:32 PM »

2, 1......
polychronopolous
Getbig V

In Loving Memory of 240 aka Rob

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2014, 07:54:08 PM »

Every man's dream.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!