Author Topic: 'Sons of Guns' arrested for rape and molestation of 12 yr old Daughter  (Read 8489 times)

Dokey111

• Getbig V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: 'Sons of Guns' arrested for rape and molestation of 12 yr old child
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2014, 04:16:02 PM »
he will probably make a gun in his cell with seman Paper Mache ,tooth picks and foil and shit himself before the trial

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2014, 04:29:07 PM »
he will probably make a gun in his cell with seman Paper Mache ,tooth picks and foil and shit himself before the trial

So many hilarious typos in so few words! ;D

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2014, 04:34:47 PM »
well, the 12yr old girl will need to go thru a medical exam to see if she has had sex. the ex gf could have told her what his penis looks like and how long because the girl will need to know all that when the cops question her about any physical characteristics of his sexual organ. don't everybody jump to conclusions yet, women will do some sick shit for revenge. he broke up with her and then she wasn't getting of his tv money anymore.
sept 10th APF

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2014, 04:42:37 PM »
well, the 12yr old girl will need to go thru a medical exam to see if she has had sex. the ex gf could have told her what his penis looks like and how long because the girl will need to know all that when the cops question her about any physical characteristics of his sexual organ. don't everybody jump to conclusions yet, women will do some sick shit for revenge. he broke up with her and then she wasn't getting of his tv money anymore.

I hope that's the case. What a bummer it true.  :-\

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2014, 04:57:39 PM »
I agree we gotta let the facts come out before crucifying the guy but this doesn't look good.  I hope it isn't true.

Not for his sake, for the kid's sake.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2014, 05:01:58 PM »
But what dies thay have to do with his daughter? How amd/or why would the daughter get involved in the 2st place.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2014, 09:49:54 PM »
Is this his other daughter? How many daughters doe he has?
X

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2014, 10:36:51 PM »
Is this his other daughter? How many daughters doe he has?

3. One is an adult, one is late teens, and then the little one that is 12 years old. The oldest one is siding with the father, saying it's a lie, some guessing it's a ploy to leverage money from the family via the courts.

I don't know, but there is a lot of buffoonery associated with that company directly related to him.

One of the guys that worked (https://twitter.com/flemgunner) for them is stating that he definitely believe the girl. Here's a quote from him on another board -

"OK Im going to break my silence on all the stuff that’s been happening. This will be my FINAL comments on it.
Also be prepared, I don’t have to watch what I say anymore because of a TV show.

First off Im going to go with innocent till proven guilty because that is the law of the land BUT there is a ton of evidence out there. Im privy to a little more info than most of yall are and I can tell you its fucked up. Like I don’t even want to know what I know fucked up.
Ive known who the accuser is for a while now and I can tell you 100% I believe her. She isn’t looking for cash she is just doing whats right. If someone out there still thinks the ex wife is trying to get back or some silly shit like that you can stop that shit now.

Did will hayden jumpstart my career? Yep sure did. So did the folks at Discovery and Jupiter productions. I appreciate what they did. And to Discov and Jupiter and most of the guys at RJF, I had a ton of fun with it Thank you.

Now to the point at hand, this may sounds harsh but ya know what fuck it. If he is guilty hang him. From the tallest tree, with piano wire.
I consider the folks I was on the show with my friends and I will always be there for em and I hate what the family is going through but remember one egotistical asshole did this. Im sure he can find one bullet  ".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2014, 10:41:56 PM »
3. One is an adult, one is late teens, and then the little one that is 12 years old. The oldest one is siding with the father, saying it's a lie, some guessing it's a ploy to leverage money from the family via the courts.

I don't know, but there is a lot of buffoonery associated with that company directly related to him.

One of the guys that worked (https://twitter.com/flemgunner) for them is stating that he definitely believe the girl. Here's a quote from him on another board -

"OK Im going to break my silence on all the stuff that’s been happening. This will be my FINAL comments on it.
Also be prepared, I don’t have to watch what I say anymore because of a TV show.

First off Im going to go with innocent till proven guilty because that is the law of the land BUT there is a ton of evidence out there. Im privy to a little more info than most of yall are and I can tell you its fucked up. Like I don’t even want to know what I know fucked up.
Ive known who the accuser is for a while now and I can tell you 100% I believe her. She isn’t looking for cash she is just doing whats right. If someone out there still thinks the ex wife is trying to get back or some silly shit like that you can stop that shit now.

Did will hayden jumpstart my career? Yep sure did. So did the folks at Discovery and Jupiter productions. I appreciate what they did. And to Discov and Jupiter and most of the guys at RJF, I had a ton of fun with it Thank you.

Now to the point at hand, this may sounds harsh but ya know what fuck it. If he is guilty hang him. From the tallest tree, with piano wire.
I consider the folks I was on the show with my friends and I will always be there for em and I hate what the family is going through but remember one egotistical asshole did this. Im sure he can find one bullet  ".

Thanks for the answer.

OF course the oldest daughter (the one on the show with him) believes him. She has a lot to lose if he is guilty.
X

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2014, 10:45:19 PM »
Edit -

Now this is going around stating it's from a private facebook from the older daughter, not sure if true -

MikMaq

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2014, 12:58:46 AM »
It's all just a publicity stunt to get people to watch that shit show.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2014, 07:47:54 AM »
Because of my White trash tastes, I unfortunately watched the show when it first came out, and used to wonder why he never seemed to do any of the work.

Then, it came out that he had lost his license to operate a firearms store.

I always found him to be a self-important dick. This, if true, comes as no surprise.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2014, 07:49:52 AM »
It's all just a publicity stunt to get people to watch that shit show.

Not a very good publicity stunt, because the show just got cancelled

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2014, 08:02:44 AM »

A rep for Discovery tells TMZ ... “Given the serious and horrific nature of the charges against Will Hayden, we have decided to halt further production of Sons of Guns and cancel the series.”

Whoops.  Too much reality.  :-X

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2014, 08:15:03 AM »
at least he's not a fag

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2014, 08:32:35 AM »
We're still in your corner, Johnny Albany.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2014, 08:51:31 AM »
How could he do such a thing???

Refreshing.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2014, 07:07:13 AM »

Daughter from the show has now changed her story, Said father raped her as a child as well

People are saying its perfect timing since the show is cancelled and the money stopped flowing into her account

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: 'Sons of Guns' arrested for rape and molestation of 12 yr old Daughter
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2014, 07:37:26 AM »
Those are professional done pics, makeup  lighting, wardrobe, the whole nine.

She's an average looking girl.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2014, 08:23:10 AM »
at least he's not a fag
god fuck, that was sick.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2014, 08:52:55 AM »

::)

shes not that hot, if i were her father i wouldnt fuck her

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2014, 09:02:55 AM »
That's not the daughter he was allegedly abusing.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2014, 09:05:26 AM »
That's not the daughter he was allegedly abusing.

She just changed her story, she is now saying he did rape her as well as a child