Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 18, 2017, 07:18:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone try to pick up girls on Facebook?  (Read 7181 times)
Danimal77
Getbig V

Yo Adrian

« on: August 27, 2014, 05:42:40 PM »

In theory it should be so easy, considering you can scan thousands of profiles and pics and not only see what they look like from the neck up, but also gauge who they are by their friends, comments, etc.

So, my question is, has anyone been successful in using facebook as a means to pick up chicks? MOST of the single girls who are on facebook are also on one or more single chat lines, YET, there seems to be something creepy or stalkerish say hi to a girl on facebook, compared to it being perfectly fine and normal on a single chat line.

For those who have tried it out, what kind of lines do you/can you use?

I've tried a couple and I either get NO reply (the majority) or a neutral/defensive reply, as though I've called their house, or knocked on their front door. They usually say: Who is this/Who are you, or Do I know you?

I've used lines like, hey, was looking for an old friend on here and I saw your profile (She has the same name as you). You look kind of familiar. I'm trying to place the face?

Anyway, I've had a couple who bit, but I think the key is to turn around the neutral/defensive reply and make them laugh and lower their guard, so they are not suspicious of being picked up on facebook (which seems to be looked down upon).
Report to moderator   Logged
Lustral
Getbig V

FREE NOODLES

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 05:51:45 PM »

I quit facebook cos I kept getting nailed being with other women. You couldn't untag yourself in 09 - I would say to gf at time I stayed in and lo and behold I would be tagged with sloots on nights out.

Fuck sake I have fucked girls I delivered pizza to, maybe it's just me.
Danimal77
Getbig V

Yo Adrian

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 06:05:56 PM »

I quit facebook cos I kept getting nailed being with other women. You couldn't untag yourself in 09 - I would say to gf at time I stayed in and lo and behold I would be tagged with sloots on nights out.

Fuck sake I have fucked girls I delivered pizza to, maybe it's just me.

Fucking girls you've delivered pizza to is easier than facebook. The pizza guy meets the chick IN PERSON and FACE TO FACE. Right there you have the advantage. Game on.

Yeah, I used to try and pick up girls on facebook while with one of my ex's. She was HOT (J-Lo look) and we had a ton of pics up together. The amount of responses I got was insane.

Anyway, on to my question at hand ;-)
ENZO
Competitors
Getbig III

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 06:22:59 PM »

Being a good looking bastard with a nice page helps, I simply give a compliment.

My response rate is pretty high

* image.jpg (146.33 KB, 596x885 - viewed 2067 times.)

* image.jpg (132.39 KB, 582x883 - viewed 2053 times.)
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 06:30:12 PM »

Being a good looking bastard with a nice page helps, I simply give a compliment.

I'm hard as a rock right now bro
Danimal77
Getbig V

Yo Adrian

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 06:49:05 PM »

How did you start the conversation?

Btw, she almost looks TOO perfect (be sure she's not a tranny) ;-)
Lustral
Getbig V

FREE NOODLES

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 06:51:09 PM »

I got girls on world of warcraft. Granted I sent them body and dick pics at some stage but to get to that stage was the smell of confidence.

I don't get why use facebook, I could go to book shop or McDonalds and get a fuck.
Danimal77
Getbig V

Yo Adrian

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2014, 06:58:21 PM »

I got girls on world of warcraft. Granted I sent them body and dick pics at some stage but to get to that stage was the smell of confidence.

I don't get why use facebook, I could go to book shop or McDonalds and get a fuck.

I can't stand facebook and do not go on there, BUT, there are 1000's of girl and I already mentioned the reasons why.

You seem like quite the player, seeing you're tapping girls while delivering pizza to them, meeting them in line while waiting to buy a big mac and shopping for this month's latest edition of flex magazine at your local bookstore ;-).
ENZO
Competitors
Getbig III

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2014, 07:04:21 PM »

How did you start the conversation?

Btw, she almost looks TOO perfect (be sure she's not a tranny) ;-)

The first screen cap was my opener
ENZO
Competitors
Getbig III

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2014, 07:05:57 PM »

I prefer clubs over everything but if I'm on IG and Facebook might as well set up shop there too
no one
Getbig V

have i hurt your feelings?

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2014, 07:45:25 PM »

In theory it should be so easy, considering you can scan thousands of profiles and pics and not only see what they look like from the neck up, but also gauge who they are by their friends, comments, etc.

So, my question is, has anyone been successful in using facebook as a means to pick up chicks? MOST of the single girls who are on facebook are also on one or more single chat lines, YET, there seems to be something creepy or stalkerish say hi to a girl on facebook, compared to it being perfectly fine and normal on a single chat line.

I've tried a couple and I either get NO reply (the majority) or a neutral/defensive reply, as though I've called their house, or knocked on their front door. They usually say: Who is this/Who are you, or Do I know you?

I've used lines like, hey, was looking for an old friend on here and I saw your profile (She has the same name as you). You look kind of familiar. I'm trying to place the face?

Anyway, I've had a couple who bit, but I think the key is to turn around the neutral/defensive reply and make them laugh and lower their guard, so they are not suspicious of being picked up on facebook (which seems to be looked down upon).

thats cause chicks can smell 'desperate' and 'loser' from a mile away bro.

b
Danimal77
Getbig V

Yo Adrian

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2014, 08:03:38 PM »

thats cause chicks can smell 'desperate' and 'loser' from a mile away bro.

Well tell me your secret to being a winner bro  Roll Eyes
ProudVirgin69
Getbig V

hardcore redneck electric champion

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2014, 08:10:01 PM »

ENZO shows how it's done, it's not rocket science....try and find some common ground between the two of you and go from there.

Although if you're starting a thread on getbig about talking to girls, you're probably beyond hope  Undecided
Danimal77
Getbig V

Yo Adrian

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2014, 08:16:17 PM »

ENZO shows how it's done, it's not rocket science....try and find some common ground between the two of you and go from there.

Although if you're starting a thread on getbig about talking to girls, you're probably beyond hope  Undecided

Dude, it's facebook. I have no problem talking to girls. I'm a bartender at various clubs in my city on the weekend. I meet ALL kinds. Also, a different girl a night from the single chat lines. My thread was specific to facebook.
ProudVirgin69
Getbig V

hardcore redneck electric champion

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2014, 08:21:06 PM »

Dude, it's facebook. I have no problem talking to girls. I'm a bartender at various clubs in my city on the weekend. I meet ALL kinds. Also, a different girl a night from the single chat lines. My thread was specific to facebook.

Hahaha sure  Grin

Danimal77
Getbig V

Yo Adrian

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2014, 08:22:20 PM »

Hahaha sure  Grin

Oh no, you don't believe me.... Roll Eyes
SF1900
Getbig V

Team SF1900-Welcome to Hell

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2014, 08:25:08 PM »

Why wouldn't they ask those questions? Think about it: Lets say you had a daughter and random men were messaging her on FB. Would you want her to just start chatting away with random men or would you want her to exercise caution and ask the appropriate questions (who is this/who are you/do I know you)?

X
visualizeperfection
Getbig V

Getbig sponsored athlete.

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2014, 08:34:17 PM »

OP needs to leave the basement and get some pussy the old fashioned way.

Too much online dating for the above listed athlete.
el numero uno
Getbig V

Banned

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2014, 09:14:58 PM »

Haha common ground, he's a pretty good looking fella (no homo), he doesn't have to work too hard on this. It's not about his opener line brah.
no one
Getbig V

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2014, 10:15:00 PM »

not being desperate or a loser.

hope this helps.

b
no one
Getbig V

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2014, 11:24:38 PM »

hahaha ya your getting laid so much you come on GB to make a tearfilled thread abt how you cant meet chicks on FB.

face it bro. you suck.

pansy.

b
bigmc
Getbig V

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2014, 12:14:06 AM »

lots of studs picking up girls with something extra in their pants in this thread

T
thegamechanger
Getbig V

King of Cybex Glute Machine

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2014, 02:19:10 AM »

but why pick up girls in the first place, anywhere at any time ?? surely there must be other things that are more important. we dont get to live forever you know. clock is ticking...
Kwon_2
Getbig V

Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2014, 03:49:38 AM »

Why lose the anabolic window?
Lustral
Getbig V

FREE NOODLES

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2014, 04:30:47 AM »

He isn't claiming to be God's gift.

Anyone who has had a girlfriend will know difference between attitude of other women when single and when in a relationship. Granted you are less concerned about getting female attention or scoring when you are in a relationship so you don't have to experience rejections and just remember advances but whether it is because you act indifferent/confidently when in a relationship or the women find something attractive about a taken man there is a definite difference.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!