Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 23, 2017, 05:37:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone try to pick up girls on Facebook?  (Read 7215 times)
stavios
Getbig III

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2014, 04:34:01 AM »

easy as fuck.
way easier on facebook than on things like POF

Report to moderator   Logged
ProudVirgin69
Getbig V

hardcore redneck electric champion

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2014, 05:06:39 AM »

Haha common ground, he's a pretty good looking fella (no homo), he doesn't have to work too hard on this. It's not about his opener line brah.

Huh

It's never about an opening line....if you're still thinking in terms of that you're in the same sad boat as Danimal77
Lustral
Getbig V

FREE NOODLES

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2014, 05:13:47 AM »

Huh

It's never about an opening line....if you're still thinking in terms of that you're in the same sad boat as Danimal77

"You have a sexy voice - too bad no one will hear your screams for help"

Good opener for most getbiggers.
BigCyp
Getbig V

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2014, 05:15:07 AM »

lots of studs picking up girls with something extra in their pants in this thread

Haha yes bigmc, lots of vagina slayers battling with unknown foes in this thread
Kwon_2
Getbig V

Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2014, 05:38:38 AM »

Unknown Foes of Peace honing the Lactic Acids of Peace!

el numero uno
Getbig V

Banned

« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2014, 06:12:44 AM »

Huh

I really don't get your point but what I mean is that, althought you still have to be somewhat well spoken, women can be as shallow as men in terms of judging us by our looks. So good looking fellas have it way easier than us average/bad looking fellas  Undecided.

MAXX
Getbig V

Trump 4 Prez

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2014, 07:46:02 AM »

I thought that was what it was for
FitnessFrenzy
Getbig V

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2014, 07:48:20 AM »

In theory it should be so easy, considering you can scan thousands of profiles and pics and not only see what they look like from the neck up, but also gauge who they are by their friends, comments, etc.

So, my question is, has anyone been successful in using facebook as a means to pick up chicks? MOST of the single girls who are on facebook are also on one or more single chat lines, YET, there seems to be something creepy or stalkerish say hi to a girl on facebook, compared to it being perfectly fine and normal on a single chat line.

For those who have tried it out, what kind of lines do you/can you use?

I've tried a couple and I either get NO reply (the majority) or a neutral/defensive reply, as though I've called their house, or knocked on their front door. They usually say: Who is this/Who are you, or Do I know you?

I've used lines like, hey, was looking for an old friend on here and I saw your profile (She has the same name as you). You look kind of familiar. I'm trying to place the face?

Anyway, I've had a couple who bit, but I think the key is to turn around the neutral/defensive reply and make them laugh and lower their guard, so they are not suspicious of being picked up on facebook (which seems to be looked down upon).

I tried it and failed miserably.
Marty Champions
Getbig V

ericpdollard.com is what we should know

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2014, 07:55:41 AM »

In theory it should be so easy, considering you can scan thousands of profiles and pics and not only see what they look like from the neck up, but also gauge who they are by their friends, comments, etc.

So, my question is, has anyone been successful in using facebook as a means to pick up chicks? MOST of the single girls who are on facebook are also on one or more single chat lines, YET, there seems to be something creepy or stalkerish say hi to a girl on facebook, compared to it being perfectly fine and normal on a single chat line.

I've tried a couple and I either get NO reply (the majority) or a neutral/defensive reply, as though I've called their house, or knocked on their front door. They usually say: Who is this/Who are you, or Do I know you?

I've used lines like, hey, was looking for an old friend on here and I saw your profile (She has the same name as you). You look kind of familiar. I'm trying to place the face?

Anyway, I've had a couple who bit, but I think the key is to turn around the neutral/defensive reply and make them laugh and lower their guard, so they are not suspicious of being picked up on facebook (which seems to be looked down upon).
class chick response

A
_aj_
Getbig V

The Return of the OG

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2014, 09:28:40 AM »

I'm hard as a rock right now bro

X2. Fapped too.
no one
Getbig V

have i hurt your feelings?

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2014, 09:44:06 AM »

I'm going to help 'danimal77' out here cause given this post he's prolly an autistic kid living at his grammas and desperately wants to talk to and yes, perhaps one day even hold hands with a girl.

who am I to not help make a dream come true.

you see 'danimal', you stud you, is that you think your approach is so novel and so smooth that you can't begin to figure out why for the life of you it's just not working.

have you stopped to consider, stud, that maybe those girls hear the same fucking lame lines from losers like you every single day? 'hey just saw your pic wondering if I know you or we have a friend in common' hahahaha GONG!

lol holy fuck your DUMB. go back to your fantasy world where your a bartender who already meets an ungodly amount of females who just can't wait to take you home and strip down for you, cause that's as close as that fantasy will ever come to being reality for a pylon like you.

hope this helps, genius.

b
Devon97
Getbig V

Keith lives on...

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2014, 10:21:37 AM »

NO kidding! Myspace was sooo much easier!
the trainer
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2014, 02:30:16 PM »

The trainer to the rescue to the OP here is how its done.

Search for girls in your area when you see the ones that you like send a request.

If she accepts your request you have one foot in the door, start a conversation.

If she ask who is this simply say I was looking at your facebook saw that we had some things in common and wanted to say hi and continue from there.

Remember its a numbers game send out hundreds of friend requests talk to all the bitches and you will fuck some of them.
True
Getbig IV

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2014, 02:40:32 PM »

You guys are pathetic beyond belief. XD

Type og Beta males who look at a cashiers girl name at a store, and then go home and look her up on facebook... Roll Eyes We get desperate, lame and sad fucks like you at work all the time, making some of the girls even refusing to wear a name tag.

Holy fuck some of you guys are losers... Grin
POB
Getbig IV

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2014, 09:45:31 PM »

lots of studs picking up girls with something extra in their pants in this thread

Worked great for favre, women love when u roll with the dong tex Cheesy
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2014, 09:56:00 PM »

You guys are pathetic beyond belief. XD

Type og Beta males who look at a cashiers girl name at a store, and then go home and look her up on facebook... Roll Eyes We get desperate, lame and sad fucks like you at work all the time, making some of the girls even refusing to wear a name tag.

Holy fuck some of you guys are losers... Grin

You must be a very strong man
_bruce_
Getbig V

Anus Rising

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2014, 07:17:02 AM »

No one is putting it in a harsh way, but he's right.

* FacebookGigolo.jpg (7.91 KB, 249x250 - viewed 1306 times.)

?
Super Natural
Getbig IV

CNN is Hitler

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2014, 08:42:28 AM »

Why not just be upfront? You're trying to "trick" or manipulate these women into getting what you want (sex) They know from the get go that is what you want! Your whole post reeks of approval seeking, creepiness and insecurity. You're coming across like a selfish neutered male here too scared to actual openly flirt with a women like a natural man would, for fear of rejection and what other people will think of you. You think you will be "looked down upon"  – what’s wrong with trying to pick up women? It our natural fucking birthright as men! Jesus you poor brainwashed MF, grow a set FFS.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!