Author Topic: L.A. Mayor Garcetti Expected To Announce Plan For Minimum Wage Raise to $_____ ?  (Read 8480 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
My take is I don't give a fuck. I'm too busy trying to get through Mr. Finance degree that he should go back to the school he got that degree from and sue the holy shit out of them for making him believe that raising the min wage and raising taxes is good for economic growth.

How many time have I asked you to give me some specific examples

come on legitimate "Coach"

just dumb it down so I can understand how " Every new entitlement, every new tax, every time that asshole decides to take $100mil vacations" effects your tire flipping business or whatever it is you do?

Just give me some specific examples

Thanks

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
How many time have I asked you to give me some specific examples

come on legitimate "Coach"

just dumb it down so I can understand how " Every new entitlement, every new tax, every time that asshole decides to take $100mil vacations" effects your tire flipping business or whatever it is you do?

Just give me some specific examples

Thanks

Jesus Christ. I give up. Liberals are without a doubt in my mind some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the face of the planet. Figure it out yourself.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
http://www.cbo.gov/publication/44995

There you go straw, not that you will take an objective look at it

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
http://www.cbo.gov/publication/44995

There you go straw, not that you will take an objective look at it

great job dipshit

out of the "plenty of studies" you claimed existed you can't locate one the looks at actual effects of increase in the minimum wage in reality

all you can find is a single study of "projections" by the CBO who we all know can be wildly innacurate

Here is an example of REALITY which I had previously posted (in this thread and others) looking back at the effects of raising the minimum wage in Washington starting in 1998.   That's plenty of time for us to collect data and observe the actual effects.

Highest Minimum-Wage State Washington Beats U.S. in Job Creation

When Washington residents voted in 1998 to raise the state’s minimum wage and link it to the cost of living, opponents warned the measure would be a job-killer. The prediction hasn’t been borne out.

In the 15 years that followed, the state’s minimum wage climbed to $9.32 -- the highest in the country. Meanwhile job growth continued at an average 0.8 percent annual pace, 0.3 percentage point above the national rate. Payrolls at Washington’s restaurants and bars, portrayed as particularly vulnerable to higher wage costs, expanded by 21 percent. Poverty has trailed the U.S. level for at least seven years.

What happened to your simplistic supply and demand chart in Washington.  Maybe they don't know about supply and demand in Washington

They've had 15 years of "job killing" higher wages.  I assume it's only a matter of time before the "job killing" kicks in and we all get to laugh at them for being so stupid.

How about you go back to those "plenty of studies" you claim to know about and find one that looks back at the actual observed effects in the economy when a state or city has implemented higher minimum wages

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Jesus Christ. I give up. Liberals are without a doubt in my mind some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the face of the planet. Figure it out yourself.

it's very very simple Joe

Give me a specific example of when a "new entitlement, every new tax, every time that asshole decides to take $100mil vacations"
effected your bottom line.

Why don't you just use the Obama's most recent vacation and explain exactly how it effected your business

Is that too much to ask.

This is your premise after all....remember?

Anything that affects my bottom line affects my business. Every new entitlement, every new tax, every time that asshole decides to take $100mil vacations.

It affects some of my clientele that own businesses which in turn....affects my business. I could go on if you like but since you have a degree in finance which I'm sure includes some business basics, you should know this, but kinda doubt it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
great job dipshit

out of the "plenty of studies" you claimed existed you can't locate one the looks at actual effects of increase in the minimum wage in reality

all you can find is a single study of "projections" by the CBO who we all know can be wildly innacurate

Here is an example of REALITY which I had previously posted (in this thread and others) looking back at the effects of raising the minimum wage in Washington starting in 1998.   That's plenty of time for us to collect data and observe the actual effects.

What happened to your simplistic supply and demand chart in Washington.  Maybe they don't know about supply and demand in Washington

They've had 15 years of "job killing" higher wages.  I assume it's only a matter of time before the "job killing" kicks in and we all get to laugh at them for being so stupid.

How about you go back to those "plenty of studies" you claim to know about and find one that looks back at the actual observed effects in the economy when a state or city has implemented higher minimum wages
Wait so instead of talking to the supposed inaccuracies of the report you just say that it isn't a trusted source and cite opposing studies?

Again the truth is somewhere in the middle anyone who says that raising the minimum wage won't hurt employment is ignorant. If your truly believe that the. Why not raise it to $50 an hour?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
As a matter of fact I didn't say that, dumbshit. And fuck your "reports" and use some fucking business commonsense. You said you had a business (which was never revealed to my knowledge) that I find hard to believe. It proves liberals have no fucking sense of business what so ever.

Global warming has more impact on your business then Obama takign a vacation.

Also, just in case you were unaware there are actually more then two types of people, liberal and conservative.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Wait so instead of talking to the supposed inaccuracies of the report you just say that it isn't a trusted source and cite opposing studies?

Again the truth is somewhere in the middle anyone who says that raising the minimum wage won't hurt employment is ignorant. If your truly believe that the. Why not raise it to $50 an hour?

pay attention Tony.  I didn't say the CBO wasn't a trusted source

I said they have provided a projection or an estimate of what might happen.  That's what they do and they are never 100% correct and are often quite wrong.

explain how Washington has 15 years of a higher than average minimum wage and their job growth has been consistently higher than the national average.  

that's not a projection or conjecture or an estimate

that's 15 year of real world experience showing no harm to employment

maybe it's just a 15 year grace period before the disaster starts

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana