Author Topic: why is science talk here frowned upon but random social issues not?  (Read 3851 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
like the michael brown incident and countless other things posted on the g&o forum yet most of my threads related to science are moved

i dont claim to have all the answers but it is way more useful then some thread about some ghetto thug or threads about the stock market

i made a thread about how modern science says certain things and debunking them then femridac claims that positrons are electrons, and that positrons are antimatter/dark matter, then i come back and say scientists cant even give you a definitive answer on what antimatter and dark matter is-thus you cant give that title to a "positron" that would just make that word even more ambiguous. . but sense he claims to be a physist wouldve been nice to keep the convo going and me to point out incorrect assumptions in the scientific community. but no you delete or move my shit in favor of other useless social threads

not only do i correct the way you are thinking but have been usefull in guiding your life paths, that is no way to treat someone as loyal as me, i know some get a kick out of just squashing my thread or moving it but what is it to defeat one man but lose the whole world?
A

MikMaq

Re: why is science talk here frowned upon but random social issues not?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 05:35:53 AM »
You have aspergers bro deal with it.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 05:36:53 AM »
because joe average doesnt like to leave his comfort zone

hard cold reality

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 05:39:38 AM »
Science = not accepted

WYHI pics = always accepted

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 05:43:58 AM »
because joe average doesnt like to leave his comfort zone

hard cold reality

i am so uncomfortable with not knowing

studying=comfort zone
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 05:45:45 AM »
i am so uncomfortable with not knowing

studying=comfort zone
are you still painting for a living?

you should do something more advanced no?

or you actually enjoy it, then it's a good thing

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 05:49:35 AM »
Mr. Wizard demonstrates the difference between conductors and non-conductors.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 05:54:34 AM »
are you still painting for a living?

you should do something more advanced no?

or you actually enjoy it, then it's a good thing

i think the mods think they are saving board space or whatever by deleting and moving good shit, but in reality they are getting robbed and not letting the discussion flesh out to a conclusion of who's right or what is right

i still work on houses for a living, its a way to make money and have a nice coushin to retire in about 15 years or so ive been putting that money in the IRA every year financially im gonna be in a good place , i own property,.....but my heart and desire lies with discovery and science wich is MOSTLY READING and thinking critically about what i read not just reading something and accepting it.

A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2014, 05:59:59 AM »
Marty is one of the last bastions for preserving knowledge and one of the biggest proponents for people to actually WANT to educate themselves in the US!

Not only asking the questions nobody wants to know ask, but also såreading the wealth of knowledge, honing the lactic acids, as well as opening our minds to new thoughts and topics. Enlightening us so to speak.

He creates debates about the REALLY important matters in life. The topics that will push our civilization forward, and not backward.

Mostly, we are stuck in a rut, always debating societys problems with blacks, immigrants, violence, gangrapes, vandalism etc, but Marty sees past that!

He sees the future for Earth and Humanity.

He pushes us forward into the 23rd century!

Always thinking outside the barn.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2014, 06:48:28 AM »
Marty is one of the last bastions for preserving knowledge and one of the biggest proponents for people to actually WANT to educate themselves in the US!

Not only asking the questions nobody wants to know ask, but also såreading the wealth of knowledge, honing the lactic acids, as well as opening our minds to new thoughts and topics. Enlightening us so to speak.

He creates debates about the REALLY important matters in life. The topics that will push our civilization forward, and not backward.

Mostly, we are stuck in a rut, always debating societys problems with blacks, immigrants, violence, gangrapes, vandalism etc, but Marty sees past that!

He sees the future for Earth and Humanity.

He pushes us forward into the 23rd century!

Always thinking outside the barn.

damn i couldnt have put it much better then that!
A