Author Topic: Milos Sarcev stack  (Read 7824 times)

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
Re: Milos Sarcev stack
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2014, 03:16:47 PM »
I tried it, and had a sudden urge to eat the pussies of whores.

This is the stack that milos recommends, you take one serving before, during and after the workout for a total of three only on training days, he claims all his clients got results.

3-5 grams creatine
3-10 grams glutamine
15-20 grams essential amino acids
15 grams bcaa's
30-50 grams of virtagro
1 teaspoon electrolyte drink powder
16-24 ounces of water
A

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2014, 03:58:21 PM »
I think that stack would blow you up if you have the balls to take insulin, but that is one drug that I am scared of.

Why? My 75 year old aunt, along with millions of others, use insulin regularly. She's been a diabetic for decades. If you know what you are
doing it's pretty safe compared to other drugs. She always has glucose tabs with her although it's been many, many years since she's gone
full blown hypo. The symptoms are pretty easy to discern and it's not like it suddenly hits you and you go into a coma. Once the sweating
starts you still have at least a good 20-30 minutes before you pass out.

the trainer

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2014, 04:05:13 PM »
Why? My 75 year old aunt, along with millions of others, use insulin regularly. She's been a diabetic for decades. If you know what you are
doing it's pretty safe compared to other drugs. She always has glucose tabs with her although it's been many, many years since she's gone
full blown hypo. The symptoms are pretty easy to discern and it's not like it suddenly hits you and you go into a coma. Once the sweating
starts you still have at least a good 20-30 minutes before you pass out.

I heard about bodybuilders who take insulin then became diabetic after, that is the shit that scares me I dont want to be no diabetic.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2014, 04:54:20 PM »
I heard about bodybuilders who take insulin then became diabetic after, that is the shit that scares me I dont want to be no diabetic.

As with all things there is use and abuse. Obviously a pro bber that wants to be Mr. O no matter what will do whatever it takes. Everybody
on the top, top levels in anything abuse themselves to some extent. It comes with the territory. If you want to be something that nobody
else is you have to be willing to do things that nobody else will.

It is a myth that taking insulin in and of itself will make you a diabetic. HGH is more likely to do that since it raises blood sugar. Insulin lowers its.
Which is one of the reasons why you have to take insulin when you start messing with high dosages of GH. It's not the insulin per se that causes the
diabetics. It's doing what you have to do when you abuse insulin which is to consume vast amount of carbohydrates.

Remember how some becomes a type 2 diabetic? How my Aunt became a type 2 diabetic. And then progressed (regressed) to type 1. Most everyone
develop some type of insulin resistance as they get older just from eating for decades and decades.

Milos, who many consider the father of insulin and brought insulin into the sport never had a big gut. Of course he never sat at 275 pound 6%.
You can only carry so much amount of lean muscle mass before things start to go horribly wrong.

Of course, if you don't aspire to be a pro or NPC level winner I don't think it is worth it to start messing with slin.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2014, 06:19:57 PM »
1 of my friends went hypo while training with me. He never told me he was on slin so I didn't know wtf was happening. He just kept slowly getting loopier to the point he couldn't even walk straight or understand me. I finally called for an emt and he was fine 15 mins later. Shit was scary.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2014, 10:27:53 PM »
As with all things there is use and abuse. Obviously a pro bber that wants to be Mr. O no matter what will do whatever it takes. Everybody
on the top, top levels in anything abuse themselves to some extent. It comes with the territory. If you want to be something that nobody
else is you have to be willing to do things that nobody else will.

It is a myth that taking insulin in and of itself will make you a diabetic. HGH is more likely to do that since it raises blood sugar. Insulin lowers its.
Which is one of the reasons why you have to take insulin when you start messing with high dosages of GH. It's not the insulin per se that causes the
diabetics. It's doing what you have to do when you abuse insulin which is to consume vast amount of carbohydrates.

Remember how some becomes a type 2 diabetic? How my Aunt became a type 2 diabetic. And then progressed (regressed) to type 1. Most everyone
develop some type of insulin resistance as they get older just from eating for decades and decades.

Milos, who many consider the father of insulin and brought insulin into the sport never had a big gut. Of course he never sat at 275 pound 6%.
You can only carry so much amount of lean muscle mass before things start to go horribly wrong.

Of course, if you don't aspire to be a pro or NPC level winner I don't think it is worth it to start messing with slin.

too much insulin can cause insulin resistance which often leads to type 2 diabetes, insulin can also fuck up your HDL and LDL, blood pressure goes up and your triglycerides also, these fuckers don't know what they're dealing with ...

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2014, 10:33:42 PM »
being an idiot is better! So dont worry about diabetes.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2014, 06:19:49 PM »
too much insulin can cause insulin resistance which often leads to type 2 diabetes, insulin can also fuck up your HDL and LDL, blood pressure goes up and your triglycerides also, these fuckers don't know what they're dealing with ...

It is high blood sugar that causes these issues not insulin per se. And often it is said that insulin and HGH are opposing hormones. You can have one or the other but not both with insulin taking priority. Meaning HGH will not suppress insulin but insulin will suppress HGH. Actually it is blood sugar levels that effects
HGH rather than insulin in and of itself. Insulin is simply a response to high blood sugar.

I had a insulin hypo glycemic test done where in one vein they injected insulin and the other vein dextrose just as I was about to pass out. This was to
measure insulin sensitivity. When they injected insulin my blood sugar dropped while my HGH level started to increase. They were inversely proportional.
So I had high levels of insulin as well as high levels of HGH. It was the insulin that was effecting HGH production but rather blood sugar. As blood sugar dropped (and in this case insulin levels went up) HGH also increased. And when glucose was injected and my blood sugar increase my hgh levels also started to decrease.

Type 2 is a result of constantly having high blood sugar levels. Constantly eating simple carbs for years and decades. This is what causes insulin resistance.
Even those with type 2 and using insulin can reverse the process through diet and exercise as well as using the insulin to keep blood sugar low. Insulin helps in this case in reversing insulin resistance.

Of course once you reach type 1 it's too late as you've already burnt out your pancreas (which using insulin helps to prevent) and you are on insulin for life.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2014, 06:25:35 PM »
Just as an aside I was reading an article where a doctor recommends taking humalog/novalo (about 3-5 units) prior to a big meal to "help" the pancreas.
He believes and cited studies where it had many health benefits all stemming from the efficacy avoiding peaks in blood sugar levels.

The message again implied that it was high blood sugar and not your hormones that is directly causing these health issues.