Author Topic: 2014 North Americans - Dusty Hanshaw picks up his Pro Card tonight  (Read 5958 times)

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
Re: 2014 North Americans - Dusty Hanshaw picks up his Pro Card tonight
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2014, 08:01:11 PM »
He's got to have been on the national level for almost ten years by now.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2014, 08:33:56 PM »
Or it could be that since you have shit genetics and couldn't build any muscle naturally - and evidently don't have any friends that have either - you simply can't comprehend.
How the fuck could ANY of the GB tools judge the knowledge of the pros at PM??? You do realize that this place is the "fat kid" of bb forums right?? Everyone laughs at the douches here... That fat retard Howard actually judges Dusty's gut?????? LOL does no one else see the irony?

Maybe. I simply explained the type of arguments I get into on that forum. Anyone reading is free to pick a side. There are plenty of guys there who side with me and also plenty who side with Dante or whoever. Dante actually said that professionalmuscle in general refuses to believe anyone can turn pro naturally. I think the opposite has been true, most posters there will "believe" whatever Dante or any other really popular guy says. I tend to think some of them are sycophants but I'm sure some are sincere too.

There are idiots on all forums. There are some very smart guys here too. This forum simply allows more silliness. Many of the posters here also post on other forums like promuscle.

Someone being a "pro" means little to me. Look at Emeric Delzeg over there. He may be a nice guy but I also think he's said some very idiotic things.

Howard is a fucking moron but the gut criticism is legit. Why do you think Dante tried to explain what it may be due to?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2014, 10:01:26 PM »
what a load of shit

once they go off steroids they shrivel up to fucking nothing

Exactly! Natural hahaha I'll believe "lower dosages" before turning pro for some of the guys. Then they up the dosages , insulin, GH. That simple . Natural hahahaha NO!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2014, 10:06:51 PM »
Or it could be that since you have shit genetics and couldn't build any muscle naturally - and evidently don't have any friends that have either - you simply can't comprehend.
How the fuck could ANY of the GB tools judge the knowledge of the pros at PM??? You do realize that this place is the "fat kid" of bb forums right?? Everyone laughs at the douches here... That fat retard Howard actually judges Dusty's gut?????? LOL does no one else see the irony?

ya i see the irony.

this 'fat kid of bbing forums' has physiques that post here that would wipe the floor w whats at promusc.

b

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2014, 10:44:24 PM »
pro cards are somewhat like unlicensed shares

ifbb just printing bullshit cards for cash

This 100%

If the IFBB wasn't a total fucking joke, pandering to the almighty dollar, Dusty STILL wouldn't be a fucking pro...

3 PRO CARDS...Per fucking show. Being a pro is fucking meaningless.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2014, 03:35:54 AM »
The argument goes like this. Ronnie and Kai put on 80lbs of muscle after turning pro. Therefore they were natural at the point they turned pro. I say that there are different levels of drug use. It's still possible to gain an obscene amount of muscle even after using some light stacks, if you have the genes, time and tolerance. There is a difference between doing 500mg of steroids per week and doing more than a gram a day with 30-40iu of GH and tons of insulin. The first stack may have yielded 15lbs of stage weight and the second did the rest (the 80lbs or whatever). I do not think Kai was completely natural even in the 24 year old pic.

Same thing with Jose Raymond. In my mind there is no freaking way he ever won the nationals natural. There was nothing natural looking about his physique in the early days. How come he morphed after turning pro? He majorly jacked up the steroid dose along with the GH and insulin.
agree all make believe bs

also

lol @ 80lbs of "muscle"

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2014, 06:28:21 AM »
to be fair Dante is a good guy. I think he just takes the lies he gets from pros at face value.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2014, 08:14:08 AM »
Who will be a better pro Dusty or Tristen?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2014, 10:52:04 AM »
He got so much bigger once he turned pro he must have been natural.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2014, 11:25:28 AM »
He got so much bigger once he turned pro he must have been natural.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Well Dusty does have some great genetics ;D

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2014, 01:27:39 PM »
upload the pics so we can see how bad he looks
"