Author Topic: Some of my clients getting in shape  (Read 11419 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Some of my clients getting in shape
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2014, 11:04:19 PM »
do you provide your clients with drugs, wink once for yes twice for no
they are not bodybuilders so no

NightTrain

« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2014, 11:41:48 PM »
they are not bodybuilders so no

Just curious, do they know you post their piks on a message board that is hostile toward you? Just trying to get a feel of your ethics...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2014, 02:21:12 AM »
I don't use fat urners. Just diet

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2014, 02:25:15 AM »
Even the great Ron Avidan is a fan of Sev.

A

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2014, 03:05:21 AM »

Before and after pregnancy.

valhalla

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2014, 07:24:20 AM »
100 euros for a month  ???

What time do you spend with then in a month for that?

I charge mine 1000 euros for 20 sessions.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2014, 07:46:18 AM »
Sev, you say you get them to eat meat and greens, are the low gi carbs optional?Do many just not eat them at all?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2014, 07:48:42 AM »
Sev I am being serious are you going to make me lose 20lb in 20 days or what? I don't have much time, so if you are serious let's do it starting right now cos I don't wanna fuck about or have much time. I will let you take all the credit for the before and after photos.

Basically I wanna pay you 100 Euro for 20 days and use your ears as a punching bag every time I get hungry, have a headache or in a pissed off mood I want to be able to call you 8 times a day and moan and complain and say shit like "I am hungry bro" or "I want a can of coke" or "Fuck off I hate life....I can't get a hardon"....."or this hoe just called me and wants be to eat her pussy what should I do.......blah blah blah" and you can be like.......

"no no no, it's ok just fight through it, you are a champion, you are survivor...blah blah blah..."no coke, just drink water"...."no no no pussy eating, too much salt and carbs' in pussy".....and just basically hypnotize me into starvation with your superior powers of persuasion.

I will pay you double if you make me lose 8 kilos in 20 days, I will be very happy with that.

I can train twice a day 6 times a week, for like 2 hours each session.

Don't tell me to train less cos I can't, I am addicted to training and have to train that long for psychological reasons.

I am sure the athlete in you understands.

I promise to do and eat exactly what you say and I will film it all.

Let me know today if we can start this tomorrow.

Thanks

You sound like me.I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor.I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2014, 10:42:22 PM »
100 euros for a month  ???

What time do you spend with then in a month for that?

I charge mine 1000 euros for 20 sessions.

that's just for diet and monitoring changes etc..whatever time it takes does not matter

Gym sessions are 11 an hour

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2014, 10:53:30 PM »

You sound like me.I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor.I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

that's really weird. you sound almost EXACTLY like me...

what do you do for work... i'm actually a little stunned right now

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2014, 11:48:55 PM »

What kind of music do you like?  Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?
Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2014, 11:55:12 PM »
What kind of music do you like?  Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?
Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

wtf.. i feel like someone is actually fucking with me right now.. is this the "organization" or whatever.

someone pm me if you guys have my facebook or whatever. i'll leave the board

because that's my favorite band and Sports is an album I grew up... my dad played it all the time... i have it in my porsche cayman S now actually.and listen to it daily...

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2014, 11:56:34 PM »
I'm 27 now and grew up on 81st  street and amsterdam in manhattan wtf are you guys doing.

Altair

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2014, 12:12:54 AM »
Somebody's never heard of American Psycho…..  :-*

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2014, 12:15:34 AM »
Somebody's never heard of American Psycho…..  :-*

wtf r u talking about idiot i am an american

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2014, 12:16:49 AM »
Nice work man. Nice work.
a

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2014, 12:18:57 AM »
Hahaha what a playful
Little dish you guys are

I just called halberstram

We had a real laugh about this

Went straight to Paul Allen's

Asked him about the fisher account

Almost missed my reservations at Dorsia.

My suit is Hermes. Ny matinee called my cologne "very big in La right now"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2014, 08:24:01 AM »
I wonder why all those transformations have been on sevs facebook for 18 months plus

any recent ones sev  ;)
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2014, 08:28:16 AM »
Yes good point Bigmc, about time he took on some new clients and did some new transformations, see if he can make me stop eating wotsits and drinking coke, I am ready to top myself, my junk food addiction is killing me   :'(

try keto

if you get past the first two weeks you are good to go  ;)
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #94 on: September 03, 2014, 08:50:43 AM »
That's the problem trying to get over the 2 weeks mark. Do you think it would be worth paying Sev 100 Euro's a month, he did say in his profile that clients get to ring him unlimited amounts of times which seems rather generous.

Imagine how valuable that would be for me, I would be ringing him every two fucking minutes. ;D

It's almost like having my own fitness /diet coach and shrink all in one go.

Buy one get two for free.  :o

Sev would have top provide you with a way of paying the money, that I fear would be a problem because he isnt really a PT and doesnt make a living from it.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 03, 2014, 08:59:14 AM »
That's the problem trying to get over the 2 weeks mark. Do you think it would be worth paying Sev 100 Euro's a month, he did say in his profile that clients get to ring him unlimited amounts of times which seems rather generous.

Imagine how valuable that would be for me, I would be ringing him every two fucking minutes. ;D

It's almost like having my own fitness /diet coach and shrink all in one go.

Buy one get two for free.  :o

you will lose more weight throwing the loose change in your pocket at one of the romanian beggars littering our streets

their diet and training advice would likely be better too

i would pm disgusted if i was you he is the best diet guru on here

really knows his shit
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #96 on: September 03, 2014, 09:03:39 AM »
you will lose more weight throwing the loose change in your pocket at one of the romanian beggars littering our streets

their diet and training advice would likely be better too

i would pm disgusted if i was you he is the best diet guru on here

really knows his shit
1ST STEP is to try it on own,especially if you did it yourself in past.really can't reinvent wheel so to speak.basics 1st,extreme if needed or if your trying to best your past best look.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 03, 2014, 09:13:07 AM »
1ST STEP is to try it on own,especially if you did it yourself in past.really can't reinvent wheel so to speak.basics 1st,extreme if needed or if your trying to best your past best look.

the guy has no will power he has told me

he needs someone on his back all the time to keep him on track
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #98 on: September 03, 2014, 09:17:40 AM »
the guy has no will power he has told me

he needs someone on his back all the time to keep him on track
SOME DO...

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 03, 2014, 10:08:43 AM »
^ This, with physical force and beat downs, actually maybe it's a good idea if I go to fat camp for 3 months???  ???

You fat turd  ;D
S