Author Topic: So predictable  (Read 2580 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
So predictable
« on: September 02, 2014, 10:51:26 AM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/11071159/Steven-Sotloff-beheaded-by-Islamic-State-live.html

This is what happens when you have a worthless pile of shit for a president. He was warned and he ignored.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: So predictable
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 11:34:54 AM »
Next will be the attack in Europe....we'll see what shitbag does then....might golf and then go get a beer.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 11:37:57 AM »
Next will be the attack in Europe....we'll see what shitbag does then....might golf and then go get a beer.

Or just run straight for the bath house w his boyfriend. 

F him.  Worthless maggot pofs

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 11:56:41 AM »
ahhhhhh no...maybe u lefties only care about lefties but I value the life of an American and a westerner far more then any of these animals. Obama will continue to do nothing. Even if behind the scenes things are being done...we need a demonstration and a victory so more of these nutbags don't come out of the woodwork.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 12:04:34 PM »
Ofagget empathizes with this Islamic savages.   Why is anyone ever surprised he never says a word bad about his fellow muslim butchers?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 12:27:12 PM »
There was a ransom demand. Why didn't you guys raise the money and pay it?

And what kind of "demonstration and a victory" are you looking for? The kind that toppled Saddam Hussein and turned a tightly controlled dictatorship into a complete lawless mess?

Under Bush...people like this were all dead by 2009. By 2014...Most of North Africa, Syria and Iraq are on fire. Afghanistan has between 6 weeks and 3 months after we pull out before its Fortress Kabul time. Iran will have a bomb....the Ukraine is getting ready to roll over...shall I continue. This was all under messiah's watch. They did this because he is weak. They attacked us on 9-11 because they thought we were weak....Clinton fucked up in Somalia and Bin laden drew some conclusions that turned out to be incorrect. I think they'll draw the same conclusions this time and end up being correct. Obama is gutting the military of both leadership and training. Obama did this.....Obama is responsible.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2014, 12:32:16 PM »
Under Bush...people like this were all dead by 2009. By 2014...Most of North Africa, Syria and Iraq are on fire. Afghanistan has between 6 weeks and 3 months after we pull out before its Fortress Kabul time. Iran will have a bomb....the Ukraine is getting ready to roll over...shall I continue. This was all under messiah's watch. They did this because he is weak. They attacked us on 9-11 because they thought we were weak....Clinton fucked up in Somalia and Bin laden drew some conclusions that turned out to be incorrect. I think they'll draw the same conclusions this time and end up being correct. Obama is gutting the military of both leadership and training. Obama did this.....Obama is responsible.

I woke up today and heard that Kenya pos screaming about min wage and unions etc - same w biden.  Funny - this fagget has been pres for 6 years and still screaming like a child over this nonsense.

Has he ever once shown even a fraction of the anger about dead americans like in Bemnghazi, Afghanistan, Iraq etc?

NEVER - because he does not give a shit whatsoever

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2014, 12:35:41 PM »
As to what he could do......

The airstrikes are having an affect. SOF is operating with the Pesh..along with the Germans (I'm shocked).  He needs to go before Congress and get approval for operations against ISIS. They will give it to him. He needs to detail a strategy and lay out the threat to the American people. He needs to fucking lead. As smart as people think Isis is...they are all pretty much black and white. Hit them with a hammer you get respect...go play golf you get 9-11's. Arabs are not hard to figure out. He's fucked in Russia..and as a result you have Russian surrogates talking about nuking Baltic capitals to show how weak NATO is. You have Putin talking about taking Kiev. These are people we were talking about inviting into NATO. They're making threats against the Poles. The Polish are not pussies...they have a massive armor force...modern bases and will fight. You really don't want slav's with toys having a dick measuring contest. That's what we do in the world....we keep stupid shit from happening. When we do stupid shit its to avoid even more stupid shit from happening. America is just less stupid then everybody else.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2014, 12:37:30 PM »
If under Bush people "like this were all dead by 2009" then how old are these guys? 5 years old?

Who cares if Iran has a bomb? Pakistan has one. And so what if Ukraine gets folded back into Russia? Did it matter that it was part of the USSR for 50 years?

No Obama let this guy out of jail under his ridiculous policies.....
I can't possibly explain to you why keeping Putin inside his borders is a good thing. I assume you voted for Obama. I assume history isn't a big deal to you. If not....read some Russian history and then tell me why maybe just keeping this idiot inside his own country is better for everybody.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2014, 12:44:51 PM »
another reporter killed inside syria?

at some point, reporters should just stay out of foreign countries who host terror groups, countries where we are teetering on the edge of war.

What can a reporter "learn" snooping around in countries like this?  I'd hate to think the USA should risk troops lives in every country where an american enters their country, surrenders all american rights, and lives among foreigners... then we have to INVADE because he gets killed by a gang there.

There are shitty places on earth.  If they bring terror to our borders, I'm all for dropping nukes on their capital cities for a week straight, fcckem.  But all these war hawks saying we need to invade Syria because 2 americans go there, live there, and get killed by people there?   No, sorry, but no.   If an american tourist gets killed in a bar fight in MEX, should we invade there too?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2014, 12:54:24 PM »
Even the Taliban and narco's in Afghanistan allowed journalists to do their thing. You had to grease palms and show respect but it was possible. Journo's are always going to go where the story is. My buddy did an embed with a DEA hit team in Afghanistan....then he went with the narco's and followed the heroin trail through Afghanistan and into Pakistan with the smugglers. If these guys don't shed light on what's happening. The next time you realize there's a problem it could be biting you in the face.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2014, 01:17:09 PM »
Even the Taliban and narco's in Afghanistan allowed journalists to do their thing. You had to grease palms and show respect but it was possible. Journo's are always going to go where the story is. My buddy did an embed with a DEA hit team in Afghanistan....then he went with the narco's and followed the heroin trail through Afghanistan and into Pakistan with the smugglers. If these guys don't shed light on what's happening. The next time you realize there's a problem it could be biting you in the face.

we hvae spy satellites that can read lips from space lol... i"m pretty sure my govt can learn about shady shit all over the world without sending in young dudes with "bachelors of arts in communications" to move into warzones, ask questions of the most dangerous people on earth, and essentially get themselves kidnapped. 

That's what this is, right?  K&R?  The other countries will pay $ to have their reporters released, but the US will not?  Some think we need to start a huge war because rebel gangs in a country we're close to war with... kidnap journalists.

I'm fine with them doing such a risky job, if it is their calling... it's their life, their call.  But the getbigger crying for WAR?  The repubs saying obama should invade?  WTF is that?  Once you start a war in Syria, it's a decade before we're getting out.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2014, 01:18:59 PM »
The companies they represent are allowed to pay...the free lance guys are kinda fucked. Again....we're at war whether you like it or not. Fox got their guy back a few years ago as an example.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2014, 01:33:44 PM »

Yep.  I completely agree with this. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2014, 01:39:20 PM »
Nothing surprising - only to Obama cultists of course.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2014, 08:30:04 PM »
I figured you guys would be happy about this. Wasn't Sotloff part of the left-wing US media?

Let me update you. Latest reports is that Obama has been briefed on this for over a year.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2014, 11:51:05 PM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/11071159/Steven-Sotloff-beheaded-by-Islamic-State-live.html

This is what happens when you have a worthless pile of shit for a president. He was warned and he ignored.

oh i'm sorry coach

what do YOU think we should have done?

really, please elaborate you pumpkin headed retard?

i'm curious as to what strategic measures a sub 70 iq like yourself would have taken in obama's position

let me guess you also believe he was born in kenya??

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2014, 12:29:04 AM »
oh i'm sorry coach

i'm curious as to what strategic measures a sub 70 iq like yourself would have taken in obama's position

Answer me one question honestly. Did you vote for him?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2014, 12:34:36 AM »
What would you have done Coach?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2014, 06:03:56 AM »
What would you have done Coach?

I would have probably used a sand wedge instead of a 9iron on my approach.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2014, 06:32:04 AM »
oh i'm sorry coach

Instead of attacking Joe...what exactly did Obama do to prevent this? Joe runs a gym....Obama is supposed to be President. If Joe ran his gym like Obama runs the country Joe would be broke. I guess the media must have been successful in brainwashing you into thinking nothing could be done....that its all Bush's fault and Obama is a just a victim. You're the retard guy.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2014, 06:39:02 AM »
The truth is that we have an islamist sympathizer for POTUS.  The best we can hope for is to ride it out for 2 more years and minimize the damage this worthless Kenyan drug addicted fag can do.  Expecting anything good from him is a pure waste of time.