Author Topic: There is doubt about global warming, .0001 percent chance  (Read 4308 times)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
Re: There is doubt about global warming, .0001 percent chance
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2014, 09:16:22 AM »
Yes, never in history, via ice cores, gases etc has the climate increased this rapidly. There hasn't been a global cooler then average month since 1985, last decade broke record after record.

Yep. Energy output from the sun has remained constant as well, so that rules out that scapegoat.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2014, 09:17:59 AM »
Man is just another variable in a global cocktail.
The weather of the ancients was beyond brutal - it took quite a long time to cool down and make earth habitable. Global weather change is one of the main tools by internationalists to bring about a more controlled "eco-friendly" way of life... in short...

...less fun - more control.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2014, 09:19:20 AM »
And, yet again, the Getbig bell-curve riders try to deny our CO2 terra forming. Just proves that you can, indeed, be so stupid that you don't know you're stupid.     :-\

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2014, 09:20:31 AM »
Yep. Energy output from the sun has remained constant as well, so that rules out that scapegoat.
In the last 10 years the sun has been on a cycle where it´s cooler.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2014, 09:24:13 AM »
the proof has been shown by Scientist measuring the Oceans.. over years. Sounds strange but water reacts to Heat changes.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2014, 09:40:45 AM »
the proof has been shown by Scientist measuring the Oceans.. over years. Sounds strange but water reacts to Heat changes.

My uncle has been an oceanographer for over 40 years and he claims it is very real. He also isn't biased or trying to gain attention he's truly has in interest in theoretical science.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2014, 09:53:07 AM »
Well my friend, you don;t understand what evolution is as you are in fact asking me about abiogenesis. Evolution explains the diversity it has no stake in origins.

I understand just fine... I'm not sure you understand how atheist view evolution. It's as retarded as pure creationism. Oh and your original argument is still dumber then my shoe laces.

The fact that you missed the point of my post just highlights why it's so pointless to argue with idiocy.

Hope this helps.
$

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2014, 10:00:53 AM »
This is a very complex topic. Good input from all here without abuse. Great thread.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2014, 10:01:48 AM »
I understand just fine... I'm not sure you understand how atheist view evolution. It's as retarded as pure creationism. Oh and your original argument is still dumber then my shoe laces.

The fact that you missed the point of my post just highlights why it's so pointless to argue with idiocy.

Hope this helps.

I didn't miss the point, the point was unintelligible, you asked about origins which has nothing to do with evolution, it's a non sensical question like what's north of the north pole.

Evolution has nothing to do with atheism, in fact one of most prominent scientists in the field is a christian. Thus the idea that there is a seperate evolutionary theory for atheists is laughable.

Explain evolution to me or show me how ridiculous atheists view it.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2014, 12:40:50 PM »
This answer and this thread are laughable. Go read a book about evolution if you want to learn about.

"Atheist don't considering evolution opposite of creationism." Oh brother.
$

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2014, 12:44:40 PM »
This answer and this thread are laughable. Go read a book about evolution if you want to learn about.

Dude, you've just been made to look a bit thick.  Best to stay quiet when being vastly outsmarted.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2014, 12:51:29 PM »
Dude, you've just been made to look a bit thick.  Best to stay quiet when being vastly outsmarted.

English... Do you speak it?

Wait... Who are you again?

That's not my argument numbskull... It's his.

Reading comprehension. Look it up.
$

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2014, 01:03:31 PM »

x2  :D
"

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2014, 02:07:34 PM »
"The planet has been through a lot worse than us. Been through all kinds of things worse than us. Been through earthquakes, volcanoes, plate tectonics, continental drift, solar flares, sun spots, magnetic storms, the magnetic reversal of the poles...hundreds of thousands of years of bombardment by comets and asteroids and meteors, worlwide floods, tidal waves, worldwide fires, erosion, cosmic rays, recurring ice ages...And we think some plastic bags, and some aluminum cans are going to make a difference? ...The planet isn't going anywhere. WE ARE!"   

George Carlin PIP

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2014, 02:21:35 PM »
"The planet has been through a lot worse than us. Been through all kinds of things worse than us. Been through earthquakes, volcanoes, plate tectonics, continental drift, solar flares, sun spots, magnetic storms, the magnetic reversal of the poles...hundreds of thousands of years of bombardment by comets and asteroids and meteors, worlwide floods, tidal waves, worldwide fires, erosion, cosmic rays, recurring ice ages...And we think some plastic bags, and some aluminum cans are going to make a difference? ...The planet isn't going anywhere. WE ARE!"   

George Carlin PIP

Haha - spot on.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2014, 02:42:06 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2014, 03:00:33 PM »
x2  :D

Its obvious Thick Nick knows absolutely nothing about evolution and abiogensis.
X

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2014, 03:02:01 PM »
Those odds are still WAY better then the chance all complex life started by accident... And you are completely fine with evolution right? Not that I'm religious but just pointing out you are dumb.

just by saying this proves how you haven't the foggiest clue how natural selection works. also the fact that you don't even seem to understand exactly what the debate is about.

protip: absolutely no one who has done any semblance of research into it doubts evolution as a fact, the current debate is whether or not it was by natural selection or some sort of "designer" having a hand in it.

see, when dullards like you bandy about words like "chance" and "by accident", what you're really saying is "this here science stuff is too dern diffycult fer my lil brainbox to figger out so imma just call you dumb instead."

let me give you something to start with. to call it "by chance" is the same as looking at a snowflake and being unable to comprehend how its trajectory shaped it into the gorgeous crystal it becomes, so you claim that every single snowflake must have been handcrafted before being dropped out of the sky.

also, gravity is a theory. it's called gravitational theory. i wholly invite you to jump off the nearest skyscraper if you're so confident that scientific theories are for "libtards".  :)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2014, 03:03:00 PM »
Its obvious Thick Nick knows absolutely nothing about evolution and abiogensis.

abiogenesis isn't even part of the equation because, really, it's irrelevant.

what's comical is when YEC's like him make the bizarre leap that since we can't prove how life began, it means Jesus Christ was our lord and saviour.  ::)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2014, 03:12:14 PM »

This queer here man.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2014, 03:20:45 PM »
abiogenesis isn't even part of the equation because, really, it's irrelevant.

what's comical is when YEC's like him make the bizarre leap that since we can't prove how life began, it means Jesus Christ was our lord and saviour.  ::)

God of the Gaps argument.
X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2014, 03:31:14 PM »
Obama, Al Gore and tenured college professors churning out another drove of naive college kids 75k in debt must love these guys.  ;D