Author Topic: Why does Obama continue to speak out about matters like The Ray Rice issue?  (Read 932 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Can anybody remember another President who spoke so much about petty issues(in the grand scheme of things) concerning private citizens than Barack Obama?

He can't lead a country but he can damn sure give Harvey Levin over at TMZ and the rest of those guys a run for their money when it comes to commentary on bullshit matters like this.  ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Why does Obama continue to speak out about matters like The Ray Rice issue?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 07:27:57 AM »
He's speaking to his constituency.   
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 07:31:09 AM »
Can anybody remember another President who spoke so much about petty issues(in the grand scheme of things) concerning private citizens than Barack Obama?

He can't lead a country but he can damn sure give Harvey Levin over at TMZ and the rest of those guys a run for their money when it comes to commentary on bullshit matters like this.  ::)

Because his cult of lemmings expect it

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 07:32:43 AM »
He's speaking to his constituency.   

Maybe he is trying to get a job with Danny Bonaduce, Tonya Harding and the rest of those Z-list celebrities who give commentary on COPS videos for Spike TV after he gets out of office?  ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 07:39:00 AM »
Maybe he is trying to get a job with Danny Bonaduce, Tonya Harding and the rest of those Z-list celebrities who give commentary on COPS videos for Spike TV after he gets out of office?  ???

Like I keep saying - Obama sees himself as Hollywood - nothing else.  He will be divorced, scandal plagued, strung out, etc - after office and the headlines for tabloids for years to come w money troubles, etc. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 07:43:36 AM »

agreed, that he should stay out (or above) this type of shit.
same goes for the stupid beer summit and same goes for Bush and his involvement with Terry Shiavo

I can't think of any instances where Clinton or Bush 1 did this sort of thing

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 07:46:01 AM »
Like I keep saying - Obama sees himself as Hollywood - nothing else.  He will be divorced, scandal plagued, strung out, etc - after office and the headlines for tabloids for years to come w money troubles, etc.  

He'll be wealthy, famous, almost certainly still married (has any POTUS gotten divorced) and living large for the next 30+ years

By contrast you'll still be the same literally insane person that you are today though perhaps if we're lucky, you will be institutionalized and not allowed access to the internet

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 07:51:23 AM »
He'll be wealthy, famous, almost certainly still married (has any POTUS gotten divorced) and living large for the next 30+ years

By contrast you'll still be the same literally insane person that you are today though perhaps if we're lucky, you will be institutionalized and not allowed access to the internet

Not about me - about CHOOMBAMA, his wife(?) already wants a divorce from him due to his bsa.  She is going to sue him for everything and run off w the $$$ and leave him broke. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 07:57:05 AM »
Not about me - about CHOOMBAMA, his wife(?) already wants a divorce from him due to his bsa.  She is going to sue him for everything and run off w the $$$ and leave him broke. 

I commented on Obama and your insane beliefs

It's not my fault you're insane. 

If someone had made the exact same comments about Bush I would have pointed out that they were equally insane

I call 240 out for his ridiculous comments but it seems he is just trolling most of the time

Unfortunately you don't appear to be trolling and actually seem to be suffering from mental illness

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2014, 08:41:14 AM »
I call 240 out for his ridiculous comments

you can attack me, but you cannot attack the FACT the US economy is in worse shape than it was in 2008, on every single measurable benchmark that matters. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2014, 08:44:01 AM »
you can attack me, but you cannot attack the FACT the US economy is in worse shape than it was in 2008, on every single measurable benchmark that matters. 

correct - the labor force is smaller than ever - business formation is down, costs are up, all the jobs are temp, etc

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2014, 08:45:36 AM »

Fuck the facts....do things feel right in this country? Things haven't felt right since Sept 10, 2001.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2014, 09:33:34 AM »
Fuck the facts....do things feel right in this country? Things haven't felt right since Sept 10, 2001.

I dunno... I was paranoid as fck BEFORE 9/11 lol... I've been carrying a gun since I was old enough to do so... I've been watching my back and mistrusting everyone in public since i was little.  So 911 didn't change me that much.  Didn't like to fly before it, didn't like to fly after it. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2014, 09:36:33 AM »
It is interesting what Obama chooses to speak on publicly.  Obviously the selection of topics has some purpose.  I'm not sure what exactly that purpose is but there is one.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2014, 09:40:36 AM »
and yet that worthless ghetto fag Obama says nothing about black on white violence

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2014, 09:43:48 AM »
and yet that worthless ghetto fag Obama says nothing about black on white violence

The left is afraid to encourage racial animus among whites.  Acknowledging the prevalence of black on white crime does not  help the cause of promoting black empowerment and black victimization.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2014, 09:44:59 AM »
I see it with a few people I know who are black - they know every little detail of a whiter on black crime, slights against their cult messiah Obama, etc - yet are blind to their own garbage.