Getbig Main Boards > General Topics
Hey white people - this is sending a wrong message
(1/9) > >>
CT_Muscle:
http://youngcons.com/young-black-kids-in-ferguson-make-a-hey-white-people-video-its-sending-the-wrong-message/

Now im pretty sure if I made a video hey black people I would be branded a racist.... ::)
BigNJ:
#FuckFerguson
Nails:
no wonder white people don't want to attend Atlanta Hawks games
TrueGrit:
They should have had Cswol as the white guy.

And, if everybody wants a full and frank discussion, black people are stopped and frisked more because they are far more lightly to be involved in violent crime. That's a proven statistic. It's actually a form of racism to ignore it and deny others the right to mention it.

Surely it's wiser that police actually try to stop violent crime by searching those most likely to commit it?

SF1900:

--- Quote from: TrueGrit on September 10, 2014, 12:09:50 PM ---They should have had Cswol as the white guy.

And, if everybody wants a full and frank discussion, black people are stopped and frisked more because they are far more lightly to be involved in violent crime. That's a proven statistic. It's actually a form of racism to ignore it and deny others the right to mention it.

Surely it's wiser that police actually try to stop violent crime by searching those most likely to commit it?

Koreans are stopped and searched less than whites, by the way.

--- End quote ---

I would suspect that, independent of 9/11, muslims and indians are even less likely to be stopped and frisked. When was the last time you heard on the news indians/muslims being murderers, rapists, or robbers? As stated, I am talking about more typical-based crime.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version