Author Topic: Daily reminder women love a man with monsterous muscles  (Read 17998 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Daily reminder women love a man with monsterous muscles
« Reply #125 on: September 11, 2014, 10:59:31 PM »
you might wanna look up the definition of 'schmoe' in a dictionary, urban or otherwise, before associating this term with your 'wife'

my wife and I share many common interests

my muscles, for example

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #126 on: September 11, 2014, 11:27:37 PM »
Halo what happened to your idolizations of Wolf?  Seems like it just Ronnie and Phil  ::) these days.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #127 on: September 12, 2014, 12:23:00 AM »
Halo what happened to your idolizations of Wolf?  Seems like it just Ronnie and Phil  ::) these days.

wolf doesnt want to peel anymore during workouts

so fuck it

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2014, 02:31:33 AM »
I was there doing photo shoots with Alexey in Miami when that pic was took. Along with Sami Al Haddad, the women definitely liked what they saw  :)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2014, 02:48:43 AM »
Find it hard to believe that woman are actually genuinely attracted to men like Al Haddad or Lesukov. All women I've known generally found short, muscular men to be more comical looking then sexy. :D

If it were the +6ft BB's (Arnie, Sepe, McMillan...etc) then it's a different story of course.

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2014, 02:55:05 AM »
Find it hard to believe that woman are actually genuinely attracted to men like Al Haddad or Lesukov. All women I've known generally found short, muscular men to be more comical looking then sexy. :D

If it were the +6ft BB's (Arnie, Sepe, McMillan...etc) then it's a different story of course.

We had a crowd of women (some guys too) watching us the whole time we shot on south beach. We also constantly got hit on and honked at while walking on ocean drive and collins

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #131 on: September 12, 2014, 02:56:34 AM »

Most women find even tall, overly muscular men not appealing. Most women won't be attracted to Ronnie Coleman even though he's 5'10'. If anything most women prefer tall and toned.
X

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: September 12, 2014, 03:03:43 AM »
i agree with that statement about frank sepe, so him at nationals in 2000 working a booth and he had more bitches sweating him than u can imagine,im talking hot broads.all the fitness broads where on his cock also
R

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #133 on: September 12, 2014, 03:09:19 AM »
i agree with that statement about frank sepe, so him at nationals in 2000 working a booth and he had more bitches sweating him than u can imagine,im talking hot broads.all the fitness broads where on his cock also

Sepe had muscle and good facial aesthetics. Being tall and built was part of it but it was really his face which won them over. Even if he dropped 50 pounds of muscle and had a swimmers physique he'd still get tons of women.

Most woman are not going to find Markus Ruhl or Big Ramy attractive.

Sepe got lucky in the looks department.
X

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #134 on: September 12, 2014, 03:17:28 AM »
We had a crowd of women (some guys too) watching us the whole time we shot on south beach. We also constantly got hit on and honked at while walking on ocean drive and collins

I think it's more the novelty then anything. It's a very rare sight seeing someone with so much muscle so people will stop and look.
It's like seeing a man who's 7ft tall. You can't help but stare. I'm sure Richard Kiel probably got plenty of female attention in his youth but were these women getting wet over him or were they just curious?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #135 on: September 12, 2014, 03:20:03 AM »
Sepe had muscle and good facial aesthetics. Being tall and built was part of it but it was really his face which won them over. Even if he dropped 50 pounds of muscle and had a swimmers physique he'd still get tons of women.

Most woman are not going to find Markus Ruhl or Big Ramy attractive.

Sepe got lucky in the looks department.

Sepe had it all. Looks, height and build. He still looks great now too.
Dennis Newman is another who was probably swimming in pussy.

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
« Reply #136 on: September 12, 2014, 03:37:48 AM »
I think it's more the novelty then anything. It's a very rare sight seeing someone with so much muscle so people will stop and look.
It's like seeing a man who's 7ft tall. You can't help but stare. I'm sure Richard Kiel probably got plenty of female attention in his youth but were these women getting wet over him or were they just curious?

There is an aspect of novelty but many are also turned on. If grabbing your arms and pinching your ass isn't a sign a woman wants to get nailed then what is? I get this type of attention whenever I go out to a club or festival. Basically whenever liquors involved and women aren't playing coy. Some are also repulsed and want nothing to do with a bodybuilder, but who cares about those ho's  8)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #137 on: September 12, 2014, 04:31:15 AM »
my wife and I share many common interests

my muscles, for example

Nice.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #138 on: September 12, 2014, 06:11:41 AM »

Probably not Lesukov, because of the baby face.
That pic that Halo likes to post was part of a photo shoot. I believe it was part of that vid where he was walking around trying to act cool with shades.
Short guys like Stan Mcquay, Shawn Ray, "Flex" Lewis, Michio Grubbs, Darian Bond, Lee Labrada all are facial aesthetic, which all people are first draw to facially aesthetic people.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: September 13, 2014, 11:38:58 AM »
Can't believe this nonsense you guys actually believe looks mean anything these days. Look around you all the good looking women are with skinny dorks , while muscular or even good looking men end up with fat disgusting blimps.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #140 on: September 13, 2014, 11:45:53 AM »
Daily reminder women love a man with monsterous moderate muscles

back to early 1980s :)

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 13, 2014, 11:56:44 AM »

Holy shit you are an exception I guess good job  8)

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: September 13, 2014, 12:43:52 PM »

could you have taken chow yun fat in his prime?