Author Topic: What's the Getbigger play here...GF probs...  (Read 4482 times)

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
Re: What's the Getbigger play here...GF probs...
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2014, 08:05:29 PM »
What are yours and hers astrology signs?

Me: Taurus
Her: Sagittarius
The answer is "yes".

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2014, 08:43:15 PM »
Better to see her true colors now then later.

I don't know anything about your GF other than what you've told me.  Maybe she's a great person.  However, women's flaws(like men's) don't usually get better over time, they get worse.  Putting a ring on their finger essentially gives them permission to let the evil bitch that's inside of them come out and set up shop.  That evil bitch inside of them is an enemy to be feared so if you are going to marry someone you better be sure she's the one. 

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2014, 01:21:04 AM »
Her ex should never be brought up in any conversation...even the "don't be intimidated" comments.

If she really loves you, she'll take a string wrapped around her finger...literally. I would say ring pop but once she eats it, half of it would be gone  :)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2014, 01:23:14 AM »
My girlfriend of 5 years used to be married to a rich man. He's in prison for 20 years for stealing. We talked about engagement rings and she was like "Don't be intimidated by what you see." (She wears all the expensive jewelry from her ex husband who's in prison.) I was like "I can rob a bank and steal 10 million too and then give you a nice ring." She got REAL mad.

Should I even stay with this? I doubt I'll be able to buy her a 40K ring anytime soon. She obviously puts value on that. Should I bail?

It's been a good relationship, but when we start talking about jewelry/ engagement shit it goes south real fast.

does she take it up the shitter

ultimately nothing else matters
T

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2014, 01:29:05 AM »

Now now, the wench better do a splendid Sunday roast on top of that!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2014, 04:21:24 AM »

I can confirm - she does. But that's not the main issue this time.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2014, 04:57:15 AM »
Me: Taurus
Her: Sagittarius

Saggy Tittarius - very bad.
Better leave now and burn all bridges than to be caught up in something that you do not like.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2014, 05:17:41 AM »
My girlfriend of 5 years used to be married to a rich man. He's in prison for 20 years for stealing. We talked about engagement rings and she was like "Don't be intimidated by what you see." (She wears all the expensive jewelry from her ex husband who's in prison.) I was like "I can rob a bank and steal 10 million too and then give you a nice ring." She got REAL mad.

Should I even stay with this? I doubt I'll be able to buy her a 40K ring anytime soon. She obviously puts value on that. Should I bail?

It's been a good relationship, but when we start talking about jewelry/ engagement shit it goes south real fast.

What did the ex husband exactly do?
What type was she spending when she was married to the guy?
Was the guy profiled on American greed?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2014, 06:25:45 AM »
I can confirm - she does. But that's not the main issue this time.

but what else can matter

has she refused ATM  ???
T

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2014, 07:07:04 PM »
she's 'a different person, like you don't know her'. if you met her today would you still try?

they say people never change. but money ALWAYS changes people.

ask her how she would feel if you wore shit from your ex. it's the association. the fact that she's even comfortable, is actually defensive, speaks volumes. that shit should be worth nothing to her if he's worth nothing to her. especially given she knows you don't like it.

how long has the guy been in jail? i would wonder what her long term intentions are (ie, would she be back with him once he's out) before i even consider marriage.

Good post!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2014, 07:17:57 PM »
The fact that she has the nerve to wear old shit that her ex bought her while being with you would be enough for me to tell her to fuck off. Have her sell that shit or keep it away. She's yours now and shouldn't be wearing things given to her by other men.

This!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2014, 07:47:05 PM »
The fact that she has the nerve to wear old shit that her ex bought her while being with you would be enough for me to tell her to fuck off. Have her sell that shit or keep it away. She's yours now and shouldn't be wearing things given to her by other men.

Cut the fat. Like others have said, this is the tip of the iceberg.

eh.....I see your point, and it's obviously a sore spot here and justifiably so, the way she's making a big deal about expensive stuff

My girl has some shit from exes, nothing spectacular but some good stuff.  she wears it if it matches what she's wearing or whatever. it's her stuff.  I don't care. it's not like she puts it on and starts going down memory lane, it's a fucking bracelet.

that being said, if she acted like this chick,  I'd rip it off her wrist and smash it into a million pieces.  LOL

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2014, 08:50:46 PM »
I dont see the issue.

When she says "dont be intimidated" is she not basically telling you she does not expect the same from you?

If she had nice stuff she got before you met, should she no longer wear it?

Obviously i wasnt there to hear how she said it. You sure you arent taking it the wrong way?