Author Topic: The Man with the Exploding Arms: GV  (Read 53278 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: The Man with the Exploding Arms: GV
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2006, 01:44:21 PM »
:P  I wouldn't waste a tape.
     It'll be on again, I think the 23rd.   

http://tlc.discovery.com/tvlistings/episode.jsp?episode=0&cpi=55107&gid=0&channel=TLC
hahahahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2006, 01:55:15 PM »
I tried watching it but fell asleep during  his "self surgery" scene. 
Ron!  I will never forgive you for making me touch that nasty thing!  :-*
:

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2006, 01:58:57 PM »

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2006, 02:09:49 PM »
Greg is a funny guy.  If you take him seriously, and become offened then you're a douche.
No one's offended, they're repulsed. He obviously takes himself seriously and with pride, mentions during the show having "earned" his 25" arms-an idiot & liar! He's equally proud to claim to be the "biggest".

He's only unintentionally funny; laughed at, not with. He could make good money as part of a freak show.

Does anyone know if he injects synthol into his dick?  :P

Snotroot

• Getbig II
  • Burn bitches !!
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2006, 02:25:32 PM »
Oh wow ! I think anything bobdybuilding related is just doomed to fail, or look bad in the public to normal people when they keep putting the closest thing to caveman on camera.  The last 2 MTV series portrayed the people on there as complete morons and meatheads.   

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2006, 02:59:00 PM »
Just more F@#kwits destroying the image of bodybuilding in the publics eye,s!!!

With twats like that getting airtime we are doomed !!!

dmorgan41178

• Getbig II
  • Big Big Big!!!
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2006, 03:50:44 PM »
GV is wrong to attribute steroids to his fucked up arms. if he was straight shooter he should have told what really did the deed.
i love how they are grabbing the worst losers to put in the steroid reality shows. just reinforces the stereotypes bring heat on the normal folks in bb
Gonna Beat Em'

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2006, 04:19:43 PM »
You know, in the end I almost felt sorry for GV

[size=8]NOT[/size]

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2006, 04:31:05 PM »
Actualy I blame MD mag for all this , if they didnt give GV a collum then he would have never been known to any one (the way it should have been)and he wouldnt have got the exposure he has had .

His collum and his image is a dent on bodybuilding in general, hell we have enough trouble convincing people it is not all idiots and steriods and that there is a lot more to the sport and culture than that -----

Then along comes GV , oh yeah good look , thanks for securing the future of the sport , oh and thanks MD

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2006, 04:43:35 PM »
at least he gives shout outs to the military but other than that he is just another joker making BB look bad as possible

He does that so people can say he is a "nice guy". and stands up for  his countryman. Same type of marketing...

SAW

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2006, 06:09:35 PM »
You girls are funny, first off Valentino was on Ripleys before he worked for MD.Second of all, to the girl who said she touched his arms, I bet your a real looker Im a friend of Gregg's and he  told me that RON had a FAT UGLY girl touch his arms.You guys need to get a life, you have no clue.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2006, 07:52:06 PM »
You girls are funny, first off Valentino was on Ripleys before he worked for MD.Second of all, to the girl who said she touched his arms, I bet your a real looker Im a friend of Gregg's and he  told me that RON had a FAT UGLY girl touch his arms.You guys need to get a life, you have no clue.

Yup!  That must've been mee  ;D  Did he also mention I threw up?
:

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2006, 09:07:40 PM »
Two things: 1) Greg is a funny guy.  If you take him seriously, and become offened then you're a douche. 2) Poor Steve.  He has a lot of problems.  However, he was right.  When you do use steroids, you do change the nuclei of the muscle cells (among others), and if you have the trait for cancer you will easily increase your chances of becoming ill.  You cannot ecapse the physiology of being a human.  However, let's say you can.  Let's say there's no way YOU could ever get cancer, and you came from Krypton so you have Superman's heart.  Know this: Steroids will change the decisions that you make.  You are an amalgamation of everything that you have experienced, and you will make choices because of those experiences.   If you change your testosterone, you will change the decisions that you will make, and you will generate different experiences.  You do become a different person.  This is a fact.  Out of all of the bodybuilding comeptitors that I have known, amateurl or pro, only one has ever said steroids are worth it. Everyone else owned up to the fact that they had dire consequences on their lives.   I don't give a shit if you do them, if your momma does them, etc., but do not pretend like nothing is going to happen, or has happened b/c of them.

Mitchalik still needs to be bitchslapped.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2006, 09:08:43 PM »
Actualy I blame MD mag for all this , if they didnt give GV a collum then he would have never been known to any one (the way it should have been)and he wouldnt have got the exposure he has had .
His collum and his image is a dent on bodybuilding in general, hell we have enough trouble convincing people it is not all idiots and steriods and that there is a lot more to the sport and culture than that -----
Then along comes GV , oh yeah good look , thanks for securing the future of the sport , oh and thanks MD
What the hell are you talking about?   Do you really think that if Greg didn't go on t.v. that the public's opinon was going to make a 180?  Then what? Was the public going to say, "We don't like the freaks, we want a shitty-to-medicore lifter.  We want one that posts on the internet all day.  Yeah, let's give HRDCOR that deal!"  Gimme a fucking break.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2006, 03:40:54 AM »
What the hell are you talking about?   Do you really think that if Greg didn't go on t.v. that the public's opinon was going to make a 180?
A Valentino groupie!  :-\

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2006, 04:16:22 AM »
I showed my doctor a few photographs of GV and explained what synthol does, He was in disbelief and said all the circulation problems and medical side effects it could have he could die an early death or have his arms amputated if they become infected.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2006, 08:31:27 AM »
I showed my doctor a few photographs of GV and explained what synthol does, He was in disbelief and said all the circulation problems and medical side effects it could have he could die an early death or have his arms amputated if they become infected.

There is nothing untrue about that statement. However, I think the sad thing is that: 1) you took a picture of Greg to your doctor, and 2) you had to have a doctor tell you that.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2006, 08:33:10 AM »
A Valentino groupie!  :-\

Maybe? ! ?

Also, I've met him, and he's a pretty nice guy in person.  I'm not one of these douches that meets someone then turns around and bashes them.   Know anyone like that?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2006, 08:46:18 AM »

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2006, 08:53:50 AM »
I think the sad thing is that: 1) you took a picture of Greg to your doctor, and 2) you had to have a doctor tell you that.
Why not, it's jaw-dropping entertainment! Kinda like having elephantitis.

Being nice has nothing to do with qualification as a moron. Those guys on Dumb & Dumber were great guys! ;D

SAW

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2006, 10:15:43 AM »
One moron takes a guys picture to his doctor, the other morn blames a magazine for Valentino's popularity. You clowns never cease to amaze me! GREGG VALENTINO is probably the only guy in this sport who tells the truth be it an ugly truth or not. Have you ever read King Kamali's column where he says steroids are bad and he pushes Muscle Tek shit? Valentino tells  you how in his day he blasted the shit out of himself using up to 3500mgs of testoterone alone..he even said on that show "when i was happily juiced up " the guy calls himself ugly and knows how to entertain people. Im friends with him , youll never meet a nicer guy, ask anyone who met him in person, he is an asset to MD and the bodybuilding community. He is the first person in this sport to publicly blast Lou F. for being an ass to people especially kids.The man is a way more then you blind idiots will ever see.Your jealous punks talking shit about some guy who has gone where you fools can only dream of going, MD columnist, main stream media.Stop hating on someone you have never met, meet him first then pass judgement.Now to the girl that says she threw up, SHAME ON YOU, Ron will tell you how nice Gregg is and Im sure he was very nice to youas well.Valentino does look like that anymore, but he is still big as a house and he is still my friend.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2006, 10:28:08 AM »
Bodybuilding need more characters likel ike Valtentino.  He keeps the sport from takeing itself too serously.  You gotta love him, he's a riot.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2006, 10:36:27 AM »
I didn't get to see this, is it uploaded somewhere?
Z

SAW

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2006, 10:41:03 AM »
he doesnt do synthol, why dont you people listen.You dont know what he does, your assuming! SYNTHOL DOESNT WORK! The broken blodd vessel in his arm was from being hit with a baseball bat, he shot steroids locally.Synthol is for you guys on this board who cant get big o you accuse everyone else of doing synthol.Your a bunch of wash women.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2006, 10:55:41 AM »
HE'S NOT TELLING THE TRUTH WHEN HE SAYS HE "EARNED" HIS 25" ARMS. THAT IS BS.

YOU ARE A GROUPIE.