Author Topic: Cryin Craig Titus....ruins the life of Flyin Kelly Ryan!!!  (Read 19133 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Cryin Craig Titus....ruins the life of Flyin Kelly Ryan!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2006, 05:45:21 AM »
Of course you're assuming that it was Craig and not Kelly that did the killing.

Riddle me this.... why the hell would a guy as big as Craig need a stun gun? He could kill or incapicate her with his bare hands.

REALLY GOOD POINT.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2006, 05:50:04 AM »
the murderer is not a big guy he's 5'8 with average frame. his hands are not big (fingers are fat and thick due to many years on gh and gear but thats bout it...we all have same look of the hands after few years on gh on/off..take a look at priest hands..you will see what i mean) but the murderer hands are not big by any means nor is his frame. he's an average 42 year old guy that was 220 pounds at the time of the murder and now is 195 pounds few months later.  5'8" person simply can't be big no matter how much he wants...he can be built he can be muscular he can be athletic he can be thick he can have large muscles but! he can't be big!!6'5 280 is big! learn the diff!
Really bad point considering a 195 pound man in only average shape wouldn't need a stun gun.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2006, 05:59:28 AM »
If you're correct, that means premeditation, and then you run into problems with motive. One of the popular motive theories being kicked around is "she stole from them". Well, who kills someone for stealing from them if they've had time to think it through (which premeditation would seem to imply)? If they're dead, they can't pay you back. If you're a mafia don it might make sense to kill a debtor as a warning to others, but that would be moot in this case, since I'm sure Craig & Kelly didn't plan on telling anyone after the fact. So why do you kill someone that stole your money? You don't. You throw their ass out on the street, then file charges against them with the police.  ::)

Kelly killing her out of jealousy (if the "affair with Craig" thing is true) makes a lot more sense as a motive. That is a motive where premeditation makes sense, and the stun gun fits with a smaller person (kelly) commiting the crime.

Disclaimer: I'm just theorizing here... don't jump down my throat if you think I'm wrong.
This might be right.  I’m thinking they confront each other(for whatever reason/s), fight starts, stun gun comes out(or was perhaps out ready for confrontation), zap zap one two many times and Craig comes in to a dead body and freaking out Kelly and shit turns real stupid after that.  I'm not buying that these guys planned to kill her.  Everything has panic written on it.  A second grader with extreme ADHD could have PLANNED a better murder/cover-up than this.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2006, 02:25:22 PM »
Oh good God in heaven above..... is all I have to say.

This is just immeasurably sad on all accounts. Of course it's sad that Kelly's life is ruined, but I have to say, there wasn't a person who cared about her back in 1999 who told her anything different than what was in store for her. I was one of them and was a great friend at the time. But you can't tell people, can you? If they want to touch the flame, they'll do it, whether you tell them they'll get scorched or not. And knowing them both as well as I did, I was fairly well qualified to say. But how can you tell your girlfriend that her own insecurities are baiting her and leading her down the wrong path, without ending a friendship?

[I admire your efforts, S & A.  You did your best, and your best is ALWAYS good enough.  You warned her of the bad mojo you predicted would be created by their union. People are like elevator buttons: they either take you up or down.  She
knew.  If if wasn't for your intervention, who knows what MORE would have happened that winter night in Las Vegas?  Maybe you stopped something FAR worse from ocurring.  Maybe you saved Gross's life.  Maybe you save a BB contest from being bombed!  Believe me, your actions had an effect.  You just don't know it./quote]

Well, that's exactly what happened. That's all a person can do.

Playing with fire, as they say, is both allegory and outcome for Kelly, it seems. (Yes, that pun was intentional and every bit appropriate)

And yes, Kelly WAS an adult, with all of the privileges of decision making that an adult has over her life. "Some people are just better decision makers" as Olympian Bode Miller said prior to his run on the icy Italian downhill track. Some, as it seems, are not. So, too, is this a case of poor decision making... and perhaps a few years of being told you're shit without plastic surgery, sex with other women and couples, etc...thrown in for good measure. 

Always reasons, never excuses.  But how she ever came to believe that Craig was the ultimate measuring stick of her own desirability and worth, I'll never, ever, ever know. To this day, it's the saddest thing of all to a person who once called her "friend".

It's very sad that it takes something of this magnitude to realize, "Oh shit, I'm living my life in a way that might end in someone's undoing - mine or everyone around me." But that is the saga of
Craig Titus, and apparently of Kelly. I would never in a million years have guessed it back in the good days.

But regret wouldn't be regret if they weren't in the past tense. And nothing now can undo what has happened. Only remorse and acceptance.

Just my two cents...

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2006, 04:58:39 AM »
Ramazon,

I am guessing that the layout of this board is not familiar to you.  Scroll up the page and click on where you see "MY MESSAGES".   I have sent you a couple of private messages.  I hope it is the information that you were looking for. 

Send me back a copy after you have read them.

SFU

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2006, 06:32:16 AM »
I don't quite get it. If Kelly is the murderer, why wouldn't she get as tough sentence as Big Business could get if he was the murderer?

It seems like there is speculation about Kelly going to prison for 20 years if found guilty of murder one. If Titus is found guilty, the sentence is would be life?

Why?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2006, 02:23:44 PM »
Unless, in their meth-induced haze, shot her full of Nubain & repeatedly stunned her(thinking it would cause heart failure), when this didn't work ,it just escalated when she wouldn't die.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2006, 01:31:19 PM »
I don't buy the Craig brainwashed Kelly BS...If Craig was such a bad apple and Kelly was so innocent, she would have left his ass long ago...But she didn't...She is the one the obviously has some form of mental illness...Everyone knows Craig does...Men don't make woman become lesbians either...She is a grown woman...She wrecked her own life...Craig's was wrecked a long time ago and can you imagine how many people over the years told Kelly to get away from him...Probably just as many that tell Whitney to get away from Bobby...But after watching their reality show, to me its real easy to see that Whitney has some form of mental illness...Bobby just might help bring it out more....Same as Kelly...

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2006, 02:06:58 PM »
its called folie a deux.  or is a form of this phenomena

In this case, two people having same or or similar  mental deviations  or aberrations ( not always an illness) which when combined with each other's, amplifies them for each.

They both begin to believe their own delusions or interpretations of the world around them.

Kelly wasn't a sweet innocent rube who was swept off her feet by the Vampire Craig.  She was waiting to experiment and then she found a person who brought that aspect of her personality out to the fore.

Women's groups however love to show how "little miss so and so " was ruined by some man.  Which goes against their own stated purposes as they are essentially saying that such women are too stupid to know to get away and too weak to make their own decisions. 

These two were a perfect match for each other.  Craig was more obvious whereas Kelly, being more subtle in the role she played , was just as much involved as he was.  Pretty women are almost always given the benefit of the doubt. 

People who knew Kelly Ryan refuse to believe that she had this side of her personality- perhaps they simply didn't want to see it or certainly didn't know her as well as they thought.  Or as well as they are now trying to tell everyone else they knew her. 

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2006, 08:29:53 PM »
its called folie a deux.  or is a form of this phenomena

In this case, two people having same or or similar  mental deviations  or aberrations ( not always an illness) which when combined with each other's, amplifies them for each.

They both begin to believe their own delusions or interpretations of the world around them.

Kelly wasn't a sweet innocent rube who was swept off her feet by the Vampire Craig.  She was waiting to experiment and then she found a person who brought that aspect of her personality out to the fore.

Women's groups however love to show how "little miss so and so " was ruined by some man.  Which goes against their own stated purposes as they are essentially saying that such women are too stupid to know to get away and too weak to make their own decisions. 

These two were a perfect match for each other.  Craig was more obvious whereas Kelly, being more subtle in the role she played , was just as much involved as he was.  Pretty women are almost always given the benefit of the doubt. 

People who knew Kelly Ryan refuse to believe that she had this side of her personality- perhaps they simply didn't want to see it or certainly didn't know her as well as they thought.  Or as well as they are now trying to tell everyone else they knew her. 

i'll buy that...

OneBigMan

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2006, 10:28:02 AM »
That picture that was uploaded and displayed by GRUNDLE at the beginning of this old topic speaks louder than words.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2006, 09:23:44 AM »
I kind of feel badly stating this, almost as if I'm giving up a confidence that was given to me some 6 years ago...

But, I have to say, this scenario, minus the actual harming/ murder of a human being, was not a new one to Kelly...  A much lighter version of the same, happened to her in the mid-late 90's prior to Craig - 2 boyfriends removed.

She was once involved with a thugish nobody from the gym - just prior to when I met her - probably around 97 or 98, before she turned pro and was a well known entity.  He, too, was a fairly isolative, abusive, emotionally unavailable fellow, with whom she did too much blow. By her own admission, she had had a somewhat sticky time getting away from it, and him.  In fact, after that, she really shied from situations where blow was, because she was afraid of the power it had over her in that situation. 

She went clean for awhile, and seemed to come out of that minor skirmish intact.  We all make those kinds of bad choices at least once in life, so, no harm no foul. It was to her credit that she extricated herself finally and got on a better track.

But...
I think this drug "hook" was looming all along for her.. Something in her self-esteem always sought the unseekable, always sought acceptance from the unacceptable, and something in her chemical make-up was attracted to the unfinished business I just described.

"Cunning, baffling and powerful" - that is the AA, NA and all the other "anons" way to describe the lure, addiction, and self-destructive powers of drugs  -  I'd say this is the pinnacle of that and more.  And by the way, I say this not as a saint myself - far from it! I say it because I know both sides of the coin... I know that if it were easy for her to refuse Craig, drugs, that life, etc.., she surely would have done it. But it wasn't easy for her, and she didn't get out in time. That happens on occasion, and consequences of varying degree loom.

As much as I know that she is a big girl, and must face the music, my heart really still very much breaks for her and the course her life has taken. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, and certainly not on someone with whom I once had a fun friendship.

But do I feel as some of you, that Kelly couldn't have possibly done this?

Well, I actually do believe that she could have, and think it's a likely scenario. In fact, saying that "embezzlement" was the motive is much weaker than choosing "jealousy"... but I think the prosecution believes that it's unlikely a jury will believe that a "dyed-in-the-wool swinger" would be susceptible to jealousy.  (Ironically, however, there's always one person in every swinging couple who doesn't want to be doing it, and holds back a rage right below the surface of the skin, that is nothing short of mighty).

Anyway, my belief that she is capable and that it's likely it was here, isn't to crucify her, but only to say that I do believe she had some very dark, unfinished business -stuff she didn't show to most people - and
chose every day to cultivate her growing rage by living with someone who gave her reason to hang on to it
With your understanding of human nature and women in the fitness culture, I look VERY MUCH forward to reading your words, Shock.  Thanks for living.

and nurture, it until it exploded.  Loving and loathing every minute.

Do I believe she would be in a jail cell had she hooked up with any other person? Probably not. These were extraordinary circumstances. But, I do think that she would have continued to repeat some of this stuff over and over again - as we humans do - until she got it right. Only thing is... "it" got her first.  That is always the worst possible outcome.

But then again, maybe it's the only outcome that would have gotten her attention. You never know... Only she and the God she prays to - (and if she doesn't yet, she surely will) - knows for sure.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2006, 09:31:57 AM »
Interesting Shockandawe.

The only caveat to my supposition is the jealousy angle.  I didn’t put it out there because I knew Craig much longer and better than Kelly.  However, your post was insightful.  Craig told me many, many times in discussing their alternative attitude toward marriage that it was Kelly who would sometimes instigate the use of certain drugs, or suggest it was time for another playmate, or initiate contact with another couple. If Kelly truly was an unwitting participant in certain aspects of their lifestyle, then why would she allow MJ to live with them?  The “personal assistant” job description had to have been broad in its scope.  So, if Craig actually had been hitting MJ on the side – behind Kelly’s back – I think Kelly’s rage would have been pretty intense as Shockandawe suggests.  I’m sure CT & KR had boundaries with respect to their sexual involvement with MJ.  If CT abrogated that trust and went behind Kelly’s back (which I believe he would), I could see it getting pretty disturbing.  Probably more so than him just having an affair with a stranger who had no intimate involvement with Kelly.

Kelly finding out MJ was fucking Craig and stealing her identity, could have perhaps – in a meth cloud epiphany – made her think MJ and/or CT might have been out to get rid of her (kill her) and Kelly, perhaps fearing for her own life, confronted MJ at the house on the afternoon of the 14th when Craig wasn’t home.
Bravo, I think you just cracked the case!  You put to use every element
involved and made sense of the seemingly nonsensical.  Thanks EVER
so much.  I was starting to lose sleep trying to figure out what Kelly
was so afraid of...

He may have returned later to find MJ dead.

If that was the case, a sane, sober, well intending human being would have called 911 – not orchestrated a barbeque in the dessert.

Anyway you cut it, it’s still Craig’s character that did them in.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2006, 12:40:37 PM »
I agree with this Ram... 

I think, given all of the accounts of Kelly as having a major drug problem at the time of the murder, this business of morphine residue on drinking glasses, etc... (whether figment of addict paranoia and not really there or planted by Kelly) was probably Kelly raging herself into believing that Craig and Melissa were going to do her in - whether she wiped morphine on the glasses or it wasn't actually there. I think it's very plausible. And, for sure, if CT and MJ were f*cking one another, Kelly was in dire fear she'd lose Craig to another woman, finally. After all, she looked like the walking dead, not the vivacious fitness babe he married, and she had no career anymore... I'm sure not having an "external life" and "image" she could fall back on for comfort, she was panicking BIG TIME! She had nothing to lure him back to her with.

Consider this, too.... Kelly has to manufacture a reason to explode that rescues and diverts her from the REAL rage she feels inside toward Craig over being treated like she doesn't matter, so she concocts the deal about Melissa stealing her identity, (she knows this about MJ's history, after all, so how convenient a reason?) knowing that Craig will NOW side with her if she wants to harm her and punish her. It's the ONLY way she can turn Craig's head - the thought of having been duped or cheated - and get him away from MJ once and for all. And of course, she wants so badly for someone to be punished for all of the deep-seated hurt that Craig's cheating (and her passive acceptance of it) has caused her, but can't punish Craig for it. So instead, she projected the punishment in full on to MJ because she was afraid to actually call her husband out on it - if she did that would mean the end of her marriage, after all. That's how denial works. How could she live with finally calling her husband out on it and then NOT getting a divorce? That's what normal women do, but Kelly has never had that courage because of her own history...
{FYI ~ This is why mothers whose daughters are being molested find out and get angry AT the daughter, call her a liar, a whore, etc.. and don't go after the husband... If they were to actually face up to the fact that their husband is having sex with their daughter, there's no possible way to remain married and have the life they have as they know it. Security, comfort, wealth, etc.. would surely end.. and they'd lose absolutely EVERYTHING they held dear. The mind concocts a way to displace the anger and revulsion onto the daughter - it's very very sad and I've seen it more than once}.

Consider also... Facts state that Craig actually removed MJ from the house in good faith, for her own safety, and it was confirmed she actually did occupy the motel room, because of Kelly's rage about the two of them. Fact: It has been acknowledged that Kelly DID know about the affair.  MJ was ALMOST home free - away from Kelly and any kind of revenge and that pissed her off to no end. Kelly would then have to actually DEAL with Craig over his infidelities in the house by themselves and she couldn't have that - and knew Craig wouldn't take it if it went there (usually the relationship is over for Craig if someone actually calls a spade a spade when it comes to him being f*cked up or a cheater or whatever).  So, she had to figure out a way to lure MJ back to the house and have Craig support that, without looking like the one who premeditated murder or pre-arranged harm. 

Answer? She would prey on Craig, intentionally, in the only way she knew how to do it... She knew that he would always defend her against someone "doing her, him or them wrong". (Remember, he would have dissociated himself with the hurt his part in the affair caused her, and an affair alone is NOT a big deal to Craig.. it's what he knows a woman should accept from him.  They both dissociate themselves from their own behaviors and the impact they have on others - especially Craig). After all, countless times Craig has run to her defense, even looking like a jackass on film, flipping out in public, etc... She KNEW he would take the bait. She knew Craig just about lives and breathes to justify all of his other messed up behaviors by being "overly" protective of those he loves. It's his signature way of being.

You know, we all talk about sociopathic, evil, scumbag Craig - and he is - but the truth is, Kelly is not an angel in terms of her ability to play Craig like Craig plays her. She had a good start before meeting him, but has finely honed her own ability after having learned from the Master himself! They know exactly what one another will do for the other at all times ~ Ride or die. Their manufactured solidarity is nothing more than just f*cked up chemistry and one learning the lengths the other would go to in order to keep each of them the center of their own galaxies.

Believe me, Kelly had to know that that would be the ONLY way to get Craig back on her side (because she was so desperate to "belong" to someone and be his "one and only" and she was actually losing him this time) and to get MJ back into her physical proximity to severely punish, torture, or kill her....  (Maybe why dutiful, if not dumb, best friend Megan Foley "never noticed anything wrong" in the house prior ??? Yeah, because it wasn't happening and was totally fabricated!)

So back to Kelly... Rather than divorce someone who's f*cking your roommate, you muster the anger toward the "other woman" alone and corral your partner back over to your side by way of playing on his rage and inability to forgive certain things... such as stealing, hurting his wife, etc.. ("There's 3 things you don't do...." says Craig. Yeah, and Kelly knew that about him!) 

For those who have been around Craig, we all know that he has a flawed sense of honor, ethics, and rules that he lives by, absolutely. Things such as someone stealing from him, someone dissing him after having been a friend, etc.. are all things that Craig cannot abide in another.  And though it's really messed up because the things he gets angry over are all things he's done at one time himself to someone else, this "honor code" of his is NON-NEGOTIABLE in his mind! He is unforgiving and ruthless toward people who do those things TO him, and he is unflinching on his feelings about those things and what he is prepared to meter out if he catches someone doing him wrong! It's precisely this hypocrisy that points to all of this. She KNEW his brand of hypocrisy would win out over any possible feelings he may have developed for MJ, and his wrath would overtake his sense of pity for MJ or his need to want to help her or protect her.

Nevermind that Craig's dissociation from hurting his wife because of his OWN behavior, probably never came up very often, because that's Craig's Hypocritical Oath. He feels if he's honorable in these other areas, he can forgive himself for actually degrading a partner. But remember, direct admissions are not part of this couple's repertoire:

Blame it on a third party, and you have a neat solution because you don't have to deal   
  with the real problem: two f*cked up people who don't belong together and do f*cked
  up things to one another and themselves.

So there's Kelly scheming, as addicts tend to do, to find a way to create ODD evidence such as an implausible mortgage report from online, various other over-obvious and planted clues, etc.. (because Craig would see these and just SNAP and not question how glaringly obvious they are) and she would NOW have her husband back - (who, by the way, admitted already to having spent part of a night WITH MJ at her motel room...). That had to burn Kelly's ASS and MJ was going to pay for it!!!

I can just see her... She was furious and created the morphine residue on glasses and identity theft evidence - really stupid things that even a common street criminal, or just anyone doing anything, wouldn't do or think to do, and had Craig believing it lock, stock and barrel. This time, sadly, I think Craig may have been duped, the more and more I think about it, into a totally manufactured homicidal rage. He was railroaded and goaded into kicking her ass and killing her, and Kelly helped, locking them forever into a pact that could not be broken! As sick as it sounds, how else can you find a way to stay connected to someone forever? Duplicity and murder.

I do think CT did the actual deed and is guilty of murder, but I am beginning to think he wouldn't have done the deed at all were it not for being manipulated into it, and MJ would be in Florida as we speak, if Kelly hadn't created a reason for him to snap on hers and their behalf. Sadly, I'll bet he doesn't even know to this day that he was pushed into reacting...

But to get out of it, consider this portrait of a 5 year old:

Craig is like a 5 year old who knocks over a lamp and breaks it and then is kicking the dog senseless when you come in to see what's happened...

"What happened here?!!" You ask. 
"This dog is VERY VERY bad!! He just knocked over the lamp - I'm teaching him a lesson he'll never forget!" He says.

ALSO:  This may sound odd, and I don't know how to put it but this way: Most who know Craig well enough will definitely know this, but Craig for all of his own faults and flaws, actually would see a woman he was involved with injecting drugs everyday and turning into an ugly addict, irrational, unkempt, most of all, UNSEXY, etc... he would actually HATE that and make her feel like a scumbag, even if he was doing it himself! It's just unacceptable to him... he may revile and cheat on his partner, but she has to be worthy of it, somehow. I know this sounds odd, but it's his brand of peculiarity.  I don't know... I've seen really good looking women he was involved with reduced to shreds by him for the smallest of flaws, despite more glaring ones of his own. Consequently, they were probably fighting like cats and dogs and him telling her to "Clean up because it made him SICK!" because deep down Craig wanted to get clean and not live that life either. Yet, ironically, he would probably have seen Melissa as a poor addict (because she was a FRIEND and he was just fucking her, not involved with her, and a victim) that he could help get better. But it would be untolerable in his own wife for her to be the same SICK addict. I know that may not make sense to most of you, but I've seen him focus his criticisms on those close to him and NOT friends for doing the same thing! Somehow, he wouldn't hold MJ to the same standards, even if he was throwing her a bone 5x a week.

Just my two cents....

Jay5683

• Getbig III
  • Keep hope alive Craig
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2006, 02:40:12 PM »
Do you think she is training in the slammer?
fk pigdunkbell

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2006, 02:20:49 AM »
Do you think she is training in the slammer?
No
Lee

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2006, 05:29:00 PM »
I agree with this Ram... 

I think, given all of the accounts of Kelly as having a major drug problem at the time of the murder, this business of morphine residue on drinking glasses, etc... (whether figment of addict paranoia and not really there or planted by Kelly) was probably Kelly raging herself into believing that Craig and Melissa were going to do her in - whether she wiped morphine on the glasses or it wasn't actually there. I think it's very plausible. And, for sure, if CT and MJ were f*cking one another, Kelly was in dire fear she'd lose Craig to another woman, finally. After all, she looked like the walking dead, not the vivacious fitness babe he married, and she had no career anymore... I'm sure not having an "external life" and "image" she could fall back on for comfort, she was panicking BIG TIME! She had nothing to lure him back to her with.

Consider this, too.... Kelly has to manufacture a reason to explode that rescues and diverts her from the REAL rage she feels inside toward Craig over being treated like she doesn't matter, so she concocts the deal about Melissa stealing her identity, (she knows this about MJ's history, after all, so how convenient a reason?) knowing that Craig will NOW side with her if she wants to harm her and punish her. It's the ONLY way she can turn Craig's head - the thought of having been duped or cheated - and get him away from MJ once and for all. And of course, she wants so badly for someone to be punished for all of the deep-seated hurt that Craig's cheating (and her passive acceptance of it) has caused her, but can't punish Craig for it. So instead, she projected the punishment in full on to MJ because she was afraid to actually call her husband out on it - if she did that would mean the end of her marriage, after all. That's how denial works. How could she live with finally calling her husband out on it and then NOT getting a divorce? That's what normal women do, but Kelly has never had that courage because of her own history...
{FYI ~ This is why mothers whose daughters are being molested find out and get angry AT the daughter, call her a liar, a whore, etc.. and don't go after the husband... If they were to actually face up to the fact that their husband is having sex with their daughter, there's no possible way to remain married and have the life they have as they know it. Security, comfort, wealth, etc.. would surely end.. and they'd lose absolutely EVERYTHING they held dear. The mind concocts a way to displace the anger and revulsion onto the daughter - it's very very sad and I've seen it more than once}.

Consider also... Facts state that Craig actually removed MJ from the house in good faith, for her own safety, and it was confirmed she actually did occupy the motel room, because of Kelly's rage about the two of them. Fact: It has been acknowledged that Kelly DID know about the affair.  MJ was ALMOST home free - away from Kelly and any kind of revenge and that pissed her off to no end. Kelly would then have to actually DEAL with Craig over his infidelities in the house by themselves and she couldn't have that - and knew Craig wouldn't take it if it went there (usually the relationship is over for Craig if someone actually calls a spade a spade when it comes to him being f*cked up or a cheater or whatever).  So, she had to figure out a way to lure MJ back to the house and have Craig support that, without looking like the one who premeditated murder or pre-arranged harm. 

Answer? She would prey on Craig, intentionally, in the only way she knew how to do it... She knew that he would always defend her against someone "doing her, him or them wrong". (Remember, he would have dissociated himself with the hurt his part in the affair caused her, and an affair alone is NOT a big deal to Craig.. it's what he knows a woman should accept from him.  They both dissociate themselves from their own behaviors and the impact they have on others - especially Craig). After all, countless times Craig has run to her defense, even looking like a jackass on film, flipping out in public, etc... She KNEW he would take the bait. She knew Craig just about lives and breathes to justify all of his other messed up behaviors by being "overly" protective of those he loves. It's his signature way of being.

You know, we all talk about sociopathic, evil, scumbag Craig - and he is - but the truth is, Kelly is not an angel in terms of her ability to play Craig like Craig plays her. She had a good start before meeting him, but has finely honed her own ability after having learned from the Master himself! They know exactly what one another will do for the other at all times ~ Ride or die. Their manufactured solidarity is nothing more than just f*cked up chemistry and one learning the lengths the other would go to in order to keep each of them the center of their own galaxies.

Believe me, Kelly had to know that that would be the ONLY way to get Craig back on her side (because she was so desperate to "belong" to someone and be his "one and only" and she was actually losing him this time) and to get MJ back into her physical proximity to severely punish, torture, or kill her....  (Maybe why dutiful, if not dumb, best friend Megan Foley "never noticed anything wrong" in the house prior ??? Yeah, because it wasn't happening and was totally fabricated!)

So back to Kelly... Rather than divorce someone who's f*cking your roommate, you muster the anger toward the "other woman" alone and corral your partner back over to your side by way of playing on his rage and inability to forgive certain things... such as stealing, hurting his wife, etc.. ("There's 3 things you don't do...." says Craig. Yeah, and Kelly knew that about him!) 

For those who have been around Craig, we all know that he has a flawed sense of honor, ethics, and rules that he lives by, absolutely. Things such as someone stealing from him, someone dissing him after having been a friend, etc.. are all things that Craig cannot abide in another.  And though it's really messed up because the things he gets angry over are all things he's done at one time himself to someone else, this "honor code" of his is NON-NEGOTIABLE in his mind! He is unforgiving and ruthless toward people who do those things TO him, and he is unflinching on his feelings about those things and what he is prepared to meter out if he catches someone doing him wrong! It's precisely this hypocrisy that points to all of this. She KNEW his brand of hypocrisy would win out over any possible feelings he may have developed for MJ, and his wrath would overtake his sense of pity for MJ or his need to want to help her or protect her.

Nevermind that Craig's dissociation from hurting his wife because of his OWN behavior, probably never came up very often, because that's Craig's Hypocritical Oath. He feels if he's honorable in these other areas, he can forgive himself for actually degrading a partner. But remember, direct admissions are not part of this couple's repertoire:

Blame it on a third party, and you have a neat solution because you don't have to deal   
  with the real problem: two f*cked up people who don't belong together and do f*cked

So there's Kelly scheming, as addicts tend to do, to find a way to create ODD evidence such as an implausible mortgage report from online, various other over-obvious and planted clues, etc.. (because Craig would see these and just SNAP and not question how glaringly obvious they are) and she would NOW have her husband back - (who, by the way, admitted already to having spent part of a night WITH MJ at her motel room...). That had to burn Kelly's ASS and MJ was going to pay for it!!!

I can just see her... She was furious and created the morphine residue on glasses and identity theft evidence - really stupid things that even a common street criminal, or just anyone doing anything, wouldn't do or think to do, and had Craig believing it lock, stock and barrel. This time, sadly, I think Craig may have been duped, the more and more I think about it, into a totally manufactured homicidal rage. He was railroaded and goaded into kicking her ass and killing her, and Kelly helped, locking them forever into a pact that could not be broken! As sick as it sounds, how else can you find a way to stay connected to someone forever? Duplicity and murder.

I do think CT did the actual deed and is guilty of murder, but I am beginning to think he wouldn't have done the deed at all were it not for being manipulated into it, and MJ would be in Florida as we speak, if Kelly hadn't created a reason for him to snap on hers and their behalf. Sadly, I'll bet he doesn't even know to this day that he was pushed into reacting...

Craig is like a 5 year old who knocks over a lamp and breaks it and then is kicking the dog senseless when you come in to see what's happened...

"This dog is VERY VERY bad!! He just knocked over the lamp - I'm teaching him a lesson he'll never forget!" He says.

ALSO:  This may sound odd, and I don't know how to put it but this way: Most who know Craig well enough will definitely know this, but Craig for all of his own faults and flaws, actually would see a woman he was involved with injecting drugs everyday and turning into an ugly addict, irrational, unkempt, most of all, UNSEXY, etc... he would actually HATE that and make her feel like a scumbag, even if he was doing it himself! It's just unacceptable to him... he may revile and cheat on his partner, but she has to be worthy of it, somehow. I know this sounds odd, but it's his brand of peculiarity.  I don't know... I've seen really good looking women he was involved with reduced to shreds by him for the smallest of flaws, despite more glaring ones of his own. Consequently, they were probably fighting like cats and dogs and him telling her to "Clean up because it made him SICK!" because deep down Craig wanted to get clean and not live that life either. Yet, ironically, he would probably have seen Melissa as a poor addict (because she was a FRIEND and he was just fucking her, not involved with her, and a victim) that he could help get better. But it would be untolerable in his own wife for her to be the same SICK addict. I know that may not make sense to most of you, but I've seen him focus his criticisms on those close to him and NOT friends for doing the same thing! Somehow, he wouldn't hold MJ to the same standards, even if he was throwing her a bone 5x a week.

Just my two cents....

Let me know when you're ready to hang up your shingle, "Doc Shock"!
I'll be the first in line for analysis.  No poo. You have a gift for critical-corrective thinking as applied to interpersonal opposite sex relations.  I learned a lot about my OWN stuff from this, as I'm no stranger to hypocrisy and addiction myself.  (I'm addicted to this chatroom, fer sher.)  I'm gonna print your words out and CARRY them with me to Gold's; and next time someone asks me about
the case, I'm whipping them out.  Meanwhile, I'd like to offer you the saying: "You always hurt the ones you love", and the terms "emotional rationalization" and "reciprocal neurosis", as I think they fit somewhere in "our puzzle".  Again, thank you, thank you, for being so GOOD at this!

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2006, 03:32:20 PM »
Of course you're assuming that it was Craig and not Kelly that did the killing.

Riddle me this.... why the hell would a guy as big as Craig need a stun gun? He could kill or incapicate her with his bare hands.

Hey, The LV metro police just killed another guy this week with stun guns, its like the fifth one in the last couple of years. Maybe they did it and framed Craig. :o :o :o

Ya right.

ryanlemley1

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2006, 01:47:43 PM »
i think kelly murdered melissa...but that is just my thought.  i think craig saw something in melissa that he didn't see in kelly, someone who wouldn't steal the spotlight from him...something new..and kelly was jealous...so why not beat her, taser her, inject her with morphine, and last but not least to top things off.....set her freaking body on fire and then say someone just happened to steal the car.  how dumb are peolpe....really?

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2006, 07:12:09 PM »
I agree with this Ram... 

Just my two cents....

Dude!  You have hit so many nails on the head in this case when it comes to Craig and Kelly.  SO right on it's scary!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2006, 08:20:49 AM »
Great input, Shock! Deep, logical, and interesting writing. You should write the screenplay.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2006, 10:16:20 AM »
Hey, The LV metro police just killed another guy this week with stun guns, its like the fifth one in the last couple of years. Maybe they did it and framed Craig. :o :o :o
One reporter from AP believes C & K were set up by organized crime.  So you
have some support here, Dnizneer.  Besides, LV is entirely different world.

Ya right.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2006, 12:53:32 PM »
The weeping routine in the courtroom should dismantle any remnants of the myth that Craig is a tough guy.  Damn that's pathetic.

Boo Hoo Hoo Hoo

"The other inmates are picking on me.  They want me to bend over and.....
She is no prize either. She had just as much to do with it as him. They're both knobs. The sooner they go to the big house, the better.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2006, 04:13:31 PM »
<<Dude!  You have hit so many nails on the head in this case when it comes to Craig and Kelly.  SO right on it's scary!>>

Buff, like you (I think), I knew them well...
I really do feel like this was one of those psychological thrillers where "not all is as it seems..." you know? That even when the truth comes out, those two know more twists and turns than we ever will... but these are the ones I suspect, VERY strongly.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2006, 06:44:27 PM »

Buff, like you (I think), I knew them well...
I really do feel like this was one of those psychological thrillers where "not all is as it seems..." you know? That even when the truth comes out, those two know more twists and turns than we ever will... but these are the ones I suspect, VERY strongly.

I absolutely agree Dude!!