Author Topic: Black actress arrested for banging white guy in car  (Read 14342 times)

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
Re: Black acress kissing white guy arrested for prostitution
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2014, 03:10:41 AM »

cops always profile and do stupid shit for lols. Deal with it.

I do.......

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2014, 07:12:48 AM »
Since when is it a requirement to show ID when kissing your boyfriend?    She shouldn't have to show them shit......and to her credit - did not.    What the cops did was violate her civil rights based on a false assumption of her being a hooker.   Guess they missed the day to retard academy training where they are taught to check out actual facts before acting inappropriately.

The article says she is now suing the department......good for her.

Maybe if more people stood up for themselves like this woman did, pigs wouldn't treat people like shit based on nothing but their INCORRECT assumptions.

x10000000   
Everyone's ready for the "show your papers" police state.  Fuck that noise!    and  ::) at prostitution still being illegal

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2014, 09:58:23 AM »
Few things,

If she wasn't famous - wouldn't be newsworthy (obvious, I know but still a point)

Her skin colour was nothing to do with her being detained - her failure to produce I.D aroused suspicisions (in light of the area they were stopped)

I have a feeling, if she hadn't recently been at an Oscars Ceremony she may have spoken to the officers in a different manner or just produced some I.D. (just a hunch).

Again, keep the following in mind:

The Police needed to have reasonable suspicion before they detained her. If they weren't detaining her she was free to walk away from them and the cops could not draw any inference from that - that is they couldn't use her walking away as a factor in a reasonable suspicion a analysis in deciding to subsequently detain her. Similarly, she wasn't required to provide ID since California doesn't have a stop-and-identify statute and, again, the cops could not use her refusal to provide ID as a factor in a reasonable suspicion analysis to subsequently detain her.

So they had to detain her first before they could require ID. Based on what we have available for so, the only question that seems relevant is did the cops have reasonable suspicion to detain her? If all they had was her kissing then no. If all they had was her kissing and refusing to talk to them then no. If all they had was her kissing not talking to them and refusing to produce ID then no.

There is well-settled precedent for this!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2014, 10:05:01 AM »
I am no lawyer, but I do not understand how 2 people kissing in the street is reasonable suspicion that it may be a prostitute. What hell kind of logic is that? With that framework, any cop can cast reasonable suspicion on someone. I mean if a man with black hair robs a store, do you approach every person with black hair? Cops needed more facts than just seeing someone kiss.
X

denarii

• Getbig V
Re: Black actress kissing white guy arrested for prostitution
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2014, 11:05:40 AM »
one possibility is she  twirked it as she walked away from the cop... think about it.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2014, 12:56:49 PM »
one possibility is she  twirked it as she walked away from the cop... think about it.

Twerked what?  She's like a board.  Do you mean planking?  Lol

Simple Simon

« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2014, 01:21:04 PM »

The driver id requirements are a condition of there being an identified driver.
What happens if nobody is sitting in the drivers seat?
Well I assume if they followed the car and stopped it and no one got out then its one of the people in the car.
I expect if they dont own up they will all get IDd.

I could check, I have a police officers handbook and its support book "points to prove" if you really want to know.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2014, 01:25:30 PM »
is it legal obligation in the USA to carry personal identification papers (or such like) ?

No.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2014, 02:07:15 PM »
she does look like a crack ho to me. also she is batting so far above her league that would have been another factor.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2014, 04:22:13 PM »
Again, keep the following in mind:

The Police needed to have reasonable suspicion before they detained her. If they weren't detaining her she was free to walk away from them and the cops could not draw any inference from that - that is they couldn't use her walking away as a factor in a reasonable suspicion a analysis in deciding to subsequently detain her. Similarly, she wasn't required to provide ID since California doesn't have a stop-and-identify statute and, again, the cops could not use her refusal to provide ID as a factor in a reasonable suspicion analysis to subsequently detain her.

So they had to detain her first before they could require ID. Based on what we have available for so, the only question that seems relevant is did the cops have reasonable suspicion to detain her? If all they had was her kissing then no. If all they had was her kissing and refusing to talk to them then no. If all they had was her kissing not talking to them and refusing to produce ID then no.

There is well-settled precedent for this!

There is the law and there is what cops do. Strange for me with legal training to say this but it is the truth. They base a lot of warrants on confidential informants - you think that means anything more than "someone told us" or "we think shit is going on"?

Cops make up shit for stopping you. You were driving too fast when you weren't. An issue came up with your registration on computer. It didn't. We have reports of rapes in the area. Maybe, but you just want to see my gf's tits and have a laugh. Like I said, there is  the law and there is real life. Accept that cops pull this shit, it isn't a completely unreasonable stop, they prob wanted to see tits - race has fuck all to do with it.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2014, 05:20:50 PM »
There is the law and there is what cops do. Strange for me with legal training to say this but it is the truth. They base a lot of warrants on confidential informants - you think that means anything more than "someone told us" or "we think shit is going on"?

Cops make up shit for stopping you. You were driving too fast when you weren't. An issue came up with your registration on computer. It didn't. We have reports of rapes in the area. Maybe, but you just want to see my gf's tits and have a laugh. Like I said, there is  the law and there is real life. Accept that cops pull this shit, it isn't a completely unreasonable stop, they prob wanted to see tits - race has fuck all to do with it.

I don't disagree. Do note that I didn't say whether they considered those factors or not althought I do, in fact, think it's likely that they did. All I said is that they're not supposed to use those factors and if this case goes forward, they should be required to explicitly articulate the reasons that caused them to detain her and if those reasons don't stand up to scrutiny they should be reprimanded or charged, if appropriate.

To address something you said specifically: the notion of "confidential informants" in a warrant application is despicable and abhorrent. At the very least the Judge or Magistrate should evaluate the specific details provided by the confidential informant and decide whether he or is she credible with credibility being a prerequisite to issuance of the warrant. Not that I really think that very many would do more than a token "evaluation" before rubber-stamping the warrant.

It's quite sad...

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2014, 05:31:28 PM »
I don't disagree. Do note that I didn't say whether they considered those factors or not althought I do, in fact, think it's likely that they did. All I said is that they're not supposed to use those factors and if this case goes forward, they should be required to explicitly articulate the reasons that caused them to detain her and if those reasons don't stand up to scrutiny they should be reprimanded or charged, if appropriate.

To address something you said specifically: the notion of "confidential informants" in a warrant application is despicable and abhorrent. At the very least the Judge or Magistrate should evaluate the specific details provided by the confidential informant and decide whether he or is she credible with credibility being a prerequisite to issuance of the warrant. Not that I really think that very many would do more than a token "evaluation" before rubber-stamping the warrant.

It's quite sad...

Gonna deal with this in reverse order base don rage. Many warrants here are sanctioned not by judges but by "commissioners of peace" - in my case a pub owner who had never taken legal training or said no to police (why did they go to him on a monday afternoon when court was open and judges available???) Confidential informant can mean one thing for mafia, for most people it means they heard something they cannot substantiate or have fuck all reason but have an out. Guess how much appeals cost?

First point, there are rules, and there is reality. It makes you disillusioned. Punching a crack addict who killed his kid while arresting him is fine. Fuck, roughing up a drunk who took a swing and gave you lip is fine. Making up shit for warrants to search a house or pursuing vendettas and using bullshit like confidential informants or invented evidence is abhorrent.

Simple Simon

« Reply #87 on: September 16, 2014, 12:12:25 AM »
Gonna deal with this in reverse order base don rage. Many warrants here are sanctioned not by judges but by "commissioners of peace" - in my case a pub owner who had never taken legal training or said no to police (why did they go to him on a monday afternoon when court was open and judges available???) Confidential informant can mean one thing for mafia, for most people it means they heard something they cannot substantiate or have fuck all reason but have an out. Guess how much appeals cost?

First point, there are rules, and there is reality. It makes you disillusioned. Punching a crack addict who killed his kid while arresting him is fine. Fuck, roughing up a drunk who took a swing and gave you lip is fine. Making up shit for warrants to search a house or pursuing vendettas and using bullshit like confidential informants or invented evidence is abhorrent.
I would wager Josh doesent think so.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #88 on: September 16, 2014, 08:11:13 AM »

:D
"

Simple Simon

« Reply #89 on: September 16, 2014, 08:21:39 AM »

"Im just making out with my fucking boyfriend on a fucking street corner"
That was in a conversation with her father.  ::)

The prosecution rests.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2014, 08:30:37 AM »
is it legal obligation in the USA to carry personal identification papers (or such like) ?

No, but of course every one does. She HAD her ID, she just preferred to yell "racism". Her white boyfriend showed his ID to the cop and was done. She chose to escalate the situation.

When she went onto the CBS studio lot she had to show...ID

When she drove home from the studio she had to have...ID (a driver's license)

When she cashed her paycheck from the studio she had to have...ID

If she went out later with her boyfriend for a beer she would have to show...ID

Her ID was not really the issue. She wants the law to be applied differently for her than for whites. Her white boyfriend was treated the same as her, but the outcome was different because she injected racism into the encounter where there was none.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2014, 10:41:34 AM »

What a whiny twat ffs

id hate to be a cop over there
T

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2014, 10:48:00 AM »
why is the pig standing there with his feet crossed like a total fucking Fagggot

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2014, 11:50:53 AM »
No, but of course every one does. She HAD her ID, she just preferred to yell "racism". Her white boyfriend showed his ID to the cop and was done. She chose to escalate the situation.

When she went onto the CBS studio lot she had to show...ID

When she drove home from the studio she had to have...ID (a driver's license)

When she cashed her paycheck from the studio she had to have...ID

If she went out later with her boyfriend for a beer she would have to show...ID

Her ID was not really the issue. She wants the law to be applied differently for her than for whites. Her white boyfriend was treated the same as her, but the outcome was different because she injected racism into the encounter where there was none.

100%

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2014, 01:55:14 PM »
As far as I know, US hookers don't kiss their johns. Cops should have known they weren't hooker and john.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2014, 04:27:27 AM »
The officer got a call there was lewd behavior.  She played the race card immediately as if that wasn't expected. 

Watts: What's the issue?

Officer: Somebody called the police saying that there was lewd acts in the car.

Watts: But there's no lewd acts happening…

Officer: Doesn't matter, I have to ID you.

Watts: We're not doing anything…I'm on the phone with my dad. This is my boyfriend, we're sitting in front of a public place...

Officer: Okay, I want to see your ID. Somebody called which gives me the right to be here, so it gives me the right to identify you.

Watts: Do you know how many times I've been called -- the cops have been called just for being black? Just because we're black and he's white? I'm just being really honest, sir.

Officer: Who brought up a race card? Why? I said nothing about you being black.

Watts: I'm bringing it up because I have every right to be here.

Officer: I have every right to ask for your ID.

Watts: And I have the right to say no.

More bullshit from the perpetual victim.

"I think I'd like to identify you ... to my publicist."
"I serve freedom and love. You guys serve detainment. That's cool."
 "I hope when you're f***ing your spouses you really feel alive."

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/15/django-actress-daniele-watts-lapd-race-card-fame-audio/#ixzz3DZTsoKcI
A

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2014, 04:36:30 AM »
 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2758162/LAPD-officer-accused-harassing-black-Django-Unchained-actress-white-boyfriend-defends-actions-says-never-suspected-couple-prostitution.html

"Witnesses told TMZ that they watched Watts and her boyfriend having sex in their car with the door open. They watched her get out and wipe herself with a tissue then throw it on the ground, according to the gossip site."

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2014, 06:58:34 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2758162/LAPD-officer-accused-harassing-black-Django-Unchained-actress-white-boyfriend-defends-actions-says-never-suspected-couple-prostitution.html

"Witnesses told TMZ that they watched Watts and her boyfriend having sex in their car with the door open. They watched her get out and wipe herself with a tissue then throw it on the ground, according to the gossip site."

Would love to be that tissue.

Wonder if baby momma is harassed by police when with halo.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2014, 07:54:14 AM »

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 21, 2014, 02:35:24 PM »
lulz. what sort of self respecting man would hit a shaved headed female?

Django Unchained actress and boyfriend charged with lewd conduct 'for having sex in car' one month after claiming LAPD arrested her because she's black

Daniele Watts and boyfriend Brian James Lucas have each been charged with one count of lewd conduct
    A witness claimed the two were having sex in a parked car last month, while Watts maintains they were just kissing   
    The actress went on to accuse the LAPD  of racial profiling, before it was revealed her resisting officers were all minorities
    If convicted, the couple could spend up to six months in jail and face a $1,000 fine

By Ashley Collman for MailOnline

Published: 21:42, 21 October 2014 | Updated: 22:25, 21 October 2014

View comments

Actress Daniele Watts, who played the slave CoCo in Django Unchained, and her boyfriend have formally been charged with lewd conduct, one month after claiming Los Angeles Police used racial profiling in their arrest.

Watts maintains that she and boyfriend Brian James Lucas were only kissing in her car, parked outside the CBS Studio Center, when police approached them on September 4.

However, witnesses allegedly told police that the two were having sex in public and the LAPD stepped in to investigate the claims.

Scroll down for video
Charged: Actress Daniele Watts (right) and boyfriend Brian James Lucas have been charged with lewd conduct after a witness called police last month to report them having sex in a parked car
+4

Charged: Actress Daniele Watts (right) and boyfriend Brian James Lucas have been charged with lewd conduct after a witness called police last month to report them having sex in a parked car

Watts was arrested when she refused to show a responding officer her identification.

An arraignment is scheduled for November 13, and if convicted the two could face a maximum sentence of six months in jail and a $1,000 fine. 
RELATED ARTICLES

Previous
    Next

FILE - OCTOBER 20: It was reported October 20, 2014 that Leslie Jones, who is currently on the "Saturday Night Live" writing staff, will join the cast starting October 25. SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE -- "Chris Pratt" Episode 1663 -- Pictured: (l-r) Relationship expert Leslie Jones, Colin Jost and Michael Che during the "Weekend Update" skit on September 27, 2014 -- (Photo by: Dana Edelson/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images) A new face on Saturday Night Live: Writer Leslie Jones gets... EXCLUSIVE -  'Don't give me that bulls**t! This is not what... Former St Louis police chief has accused the Feds of leaking... FRANKLIN LAKES, NJ - Sunday, October 19, 2014. ¿The Real Housewives Of New Jersey¿ On tonight¿s episode titled ¿Judgement Day,¿ Rumors swirl and create tension between Teresa G. and Teresa A. just as Dina's charity event draws near in the Season 6 finale. Also: Melissa breaks ground on her dream home; and Teresa and Joe Giudice learn their legal fate. At the end of the show they teased next week¿s RHONJ reunion show. Starring Teresa and Joe Giudice, Dina Manzo, Melissa and Joe Gorga, Amber and Jim Marchese, and the twins, Nicole Napolitano and Teresa and Rino Aprea. Denied! Teresa Giudice won't be able to serve her time at...

Share this article?

Her boyfriend took a picture of her crying after her arrest, and it quickly went viral.

While civil rights activists initially rallied around the actress, she is not being asked to apologize after the LAPD viciously denied that any racial profiling happened in the incident.
Sobbing: Lucas posted a picture of his girlfriend to Facebook. She claimed the LAPD had racially profiled her but it has since been revealed that her arresting officers were minorities
+4

Sobbing: Lucas posted a picture of his girlfriend to Facebook. She claimed the LAPD had racially profiled her but it has since been revealed that her arresting officers were minorities
'I know my rights, I played a cop on TV' Daniele Watts to LAPD

They backed that claim by releasing an audio recording of the arrest in which officers struggle to explain the arrest to a hysterical Watts.

'You're not the one in handcuffs, you're not the one who's spent your life being called a n*****, and growing up in the South and now I get the cops called on me,' she says through tears.

'I'm an actress at this studio! I'm in a major sitcom and I'm still being put in handcuffs because I'm making out with my boyfriend.'
Watts is perhaps best known for her small role in Django Unchained, playing a slave called Coco
+4
Watts also posted theis picture to Facebook, claiming she was injured in the arrest
+4

Allegations: Watts is perhaps best known for her small role in Django Unchained, playing a slave called Coco. She also posted the picture on the right to Facebook, claiming she was injured in the arrest

Watts' claims were not taken well by the responding officers, which included a woman and a hispanic.

Sgt Jim Parker, a 25-year veteran of the force, who is openly gay, was another one of the responding officers, and says she picked the wrong group to allege profiling.

'How funny it is. She kind of didn’t really get the right mix there. It’s quite comical.'

'It’s a new generation. It’s not about who you are or what religion you are or what color you are, it's about who you are and what you do in uniform,' he told MailOnline.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2802161/django-unchained-actress-boyfriend-charged-lewd-conduct-having-sex-car-one-month-claiming-lapd-arrested-s-black.html#ixzz3Gol0OHF4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook