Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge
when your'e 50.....
(1/30) > >>
Palpatine Q:
You won't look like this.

I've never taken more than 400mgs tren ace a week.

never GH, my skin is just that good.  Simon has to take 18 ius of GH daily... because he is shitty

I could have easily been Mr Olympia

I have been on PH's for the last six months, clean...as in nothing, for the last three weeks, picture  taken today

227 pounds of detail and muscular harmony

The Mighty, The Effervescent, more a concept than an actual person, Zyzz's father.....Sending feelings of love and prosperity to the mighty, exalted Junior Bumpers
penio34:
your ego is GROSSLY out of control. I just sent an email to avesher with this link. He's drooling to ruin some lives lately. I'll gladly send you his response.
Palpatine Q:

--- Quote from: penio34 on September 14, 2014, 07:19:29 PM ---your ego is GROSSLY out of control. I just sent an email to ripped with this link. He's drooling to ruin some lives lately. I'll gladly send you his response.

--- End quote ---

yes because I'm serious  ::)

apparently you take "getbig"  very seriously....LOLOL  :D
penio34:

--- Quote from: The Effervescent on September 14, 2014, 07:24:12 PM ---yes because I'm serious  ::)

apparently you take "getbig"  very seriously....LOLOL  :D

--- End quote ---

really Greggy, wanna go there with me,.....maybe I'll throw on some one direction for listening pleasure and look at pics on facebook

lets play
penio34:
Im coming for you off site you arrogant fuck. I said the number one thing i hate is arrogance---number fucking one--and still you push it

look at my duckface Harry Styles
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version