• Getbig II
  • Team Myostatin Deficient
+
« on: September 15, 2014, 09:38:25 AM »
+

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Some Excellent Legislation Coming Down the Pike in NY!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 09:49:19 AM »
Since when did rewarding illegal activity become excellent legislation?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 10:17:26 AM »
What's wrong with giving them some limited benefits and rights if that's the will of the people of NY state as expressed through their elected representatives?

Because they're ILLEGAL.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 10:45:13 AM »
From you username, I see you've made great strides in becoming a positive member of society!

"Illegal" is the word you chose to use. Some call them "undocumented," others "unauthorized aliens." No need to be so hateful. I'm sure CA has similar legislation coming as well.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 10:49:47 AM »
What's wrong with giving them some limited benefits and rights if that's the will of the people of NY state as expressed through their elected representatives?

Well first they are in the US illegally. Should we start rewarding all illegal activity? Rob a bank, get free college? Speeding, the cop hands you a $100?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 10:51:45 AM »
"Illegal" is the word you chose to use. Some call them "undocumented," others "unauthorized aliens." No need to be so hateful. I'm sure CA has similar legislation coming as well.

Yes the word illegal is hateful  ::) But please list  more PC terms that asshats have fabricated to make it appear as if no law has been broken.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2014, 10:56:33 AM »

Sorry, liberals call them that so not to "offend" kinda Kerry when he refuses to use the word "war". Call them for what they are...ILLEGAL.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2014, 11:15:22 AM »
You know what, im for this.

New York is already a shit hole i have no desire in visiting, maybe this will attract all the shithead illegals that want to mooch and theyll all go run that city into the ground instead of ruining my area.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2014, 11:26:36 AM »
Sorry, liberals call them that so not to "offend" kinda Kerry when he refuses to use the word "war". Call them for what they are...ILLEGAL.

LOL Liberals?

Jeb Bush is a liberal?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2014, 11:49:07 AM »
New york's ruling politicians are traitors and scum and should all be hanged for treason.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2014, 11:52:02 AM »
Cholo, when you say 'excellent legislation', do you mean excellent for the citizens and taxpayers of new york, or excellent for foreign nationals?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2014, 12:14:21 PM »
NYC is a leading international city. People from all over the world will pay 7-figures for a 500 sq ft apartment. More likely the "shithead illegals" will wind up where you are than in one of the leading cities for the world's new elite. 
Bro, ive seen your posts from the day you started posting under that handle. Youre gonna have to try a lot harder to get me to bite.

Also, you missed the whole point.

NY offers illegals de facto amnesty and gices them all kinds of free shit, causing them to be attracted to New York, causing them to flood New York for free shit.

Just because its a leading city for the elite doesnt mean that it is devoid of its ghettos, in fact it seems to me its pretty much chalk full of people that cant afford to live there.

Seems to me they would go to where their given all kinds of free shit... and let them. Fuck New York, fuck their prices, fuck their laws, fuck their politics, and fuck their pretentious ass citizens. Hopefully they do give them all these rights, and again, hopefully theyll flood over there and leave the rest of us alone.

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2014, 01:47:11 PM »
New York:   broke by 2017

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2014, 01:59:56 PM »
Not being hateful???...the fact that they're here at all is bad enough. They should be shot while crossing the border. 15 cent 5.56 or a life time of government cheese at the taxpayers expense. This is bullshit.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2014, 03:45:50 PM »
New York:   broke by 2017

I'm sure 3 or 4 more illegal aliens will help fix things up.  Bloomberg/Jeb/Marco Approvio.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2014, 05:44:13 PM »
I just paid my state and federal quarterly tax estimates today. I still love America.
sure you did champ, now dont you have a class to get to there jefe?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2014, 08:16:15 AM »
I just paid my state and federal quarterly tax estimates today. I still love America.

Yet you praise policies and political ideologies that are hugely detrimental to America.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2014, 09:06:58 AM »
Very true and my quality of life plummets when small town America looks like Guatemala City
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2014, 10:50:02 AM »
One thing I've learned in my old age is that the only person you should be concerned about is yourself. There isn't a single politician in D.C. who is concerned about anything other than furthering his/her own personal agenda of power and positioning. Concern for the common good is a quaint, but antiquated, notion.

Certain ones push policies and agendas which are good for me and the nation, so i support these few individuals. The rest of them push policies and agendas which are BAD for me or the nation, so i do not support all of them. Simple as that. These people and their actions affect us all like it or not, so may as well support the ones who are doing things in my/america's interests.