Author Topic: how i pulled a ridiculous hot girl this weekend  (Read 4586 times)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
how i pulled a ridiculous hot girl this weekend
« on: September 15, 2014, 09:33:59 PM »
as we know, hot girls are hard to get..its either you are in or you are out..seduction principles are basic yet very complex..the complexity of seduction is ultimately in my opinion how you adjust to the current scenario..adjusting is the hardest obstacle..below is how i pulled a 10, while being broke

saw this super hot cutie..noticed all sorts of males trying to holler...all seemed to fail since not one got her number....i decided to make a run for it..below is what i did..

1. took an angle at her while walking at her, not direct
2. As soon as she noticed me, i smiled, pulled my hand out for a hand shake, and kept it there until she followed my demand of giving me her hand (control)
3. I introduced myself, followed by simpy saying " and you?" no fancy pick up line.. (alpha male)
4. asked her that i needed to buy a drink and she needed to move over, (she was sitting by the bar)
5. chit chatted a bit about how beautiful the night was
6. i began to notice she was identifying me as another scum bag trying to holler at her
7. as soon as i felt this, i then imminently told her, "dont worry hun, Im GAY"

the gay line is the best line to bring a girl's wall down..there after our conversation kept going..she actually high fived me several times..lots of interaction.....my game then took over..touched her alot...i told her i had to go, and told her to PUT her number on my phone because i wanted to get to know her..handed her the phone without her consent (alpha male)

walked away like true baller

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: how i pulled a ridiculous hot girl this weekend
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 09:38:00 PM »
as we know, hot girls are hard to get..its either you are in or you are out..seduction principles are basic yet very complex..the complexity of seduction is ultimately in my opinion how you adjust to the current scenario..adjusting is the hardest obstacle..below is how i pulled a 10, while being broke

saw this super hot cutie..noticed all sorts of males trying to holler...all seemed to fail since not one got her number....i decided to make a run for it..below is what i did..

1. took an angle at her while walking at her, not direct
2. As soon as she noticed me, i smiled, pulled my hand out for a hand shake, and kept it there until she followed my demand of giving me her hand (control)
3. I introduced myself, followed by simpy saying " and you?" no fancy pick up line.. (alpha male)
4. asked her that i needed to buy a drink and she needed to move over, (she was sitting by the bar)
5. chit chatted a bit about how beautiful the night was
6. i began to notice she was identifying me as another scum bag trying to holler at her
7. as soon as i felt this, i then imminently told her, "dont worry hun, Im GAY"

the gay line is the best line to bring a girl's wall down..there after our conversation kept going..she actually high fived me several times..lots of interaction.....my game then took over..touched her alot...i told her i had to go, and told her to PUT her number on my phone because i wanted to get to know her..handed her the phone without her consent (alpha male)

walked away like true baller

fuck, knew i was doing something wrong >:(

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 09:48:18 PM »
You never told her your are not gay  :-X

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 10:20:13 PM »
Are you going to use your special techniques to get her to let you banged her in the butt?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 10:22:30 PM »
Did you get to know her in the biblical sense yet?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 11:10:21 PM »
She thinks you are gay so you will have to listen to her tell you about her lovers etc. You will get asked advice on men etc. Enjoy  :D

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 11:23:33 PM »
Fool.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2014, 11:28:01 PM »
Ask her her top 10  Olympia predictions.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2014, 12:10:51 AM »
TL;DR. PTPS or GTFO.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2014, 12:34:09 AM »
Pics. Or it did not happen.
Mr. AZ 2003

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2014, 12:54:28 AM »
so now your gay in her eyes and you haven't fucked her yet...how is this pulling? epic fail.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2014, 01:04:58 AM »
This was actually funny.  ;D
A

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2014, 01:06:45 AM »
This is how true alpha's pull girls:

1-Walk to a bar, there's a hot girl on the side, she looks at me and smiles, I smile back and do nothing.
2-Same girl comes and stands next to my table, looking over and smiling and playing with her hair, I do nothing.
3-I go get another drink and she's there next to me also ordering (coincidence?), looks my way but this time I blank her out.
4-I spot another girl (less attractive) giving me the eye, I go talk to her in front of girl no1
5-Girl no1 now is gone into full staring mode and gossiping
6-I tell my mate to talk to girl no1's friends and he invites them over to our table
7-Girl no1 can't believe her luck...how "destiny" brought our paths together, she's doing all the talking, all the "get to know me" questions...I just go on cruise mode....then arrange a date in a few days where I will pre-book a hotel (I never bring strangers to my home)

S

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2014, 01:09:33 AM »
So you told her you're a homosexual and gave her your phone?  ???

And you also got excited because she high fived you several times.  :-\

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2014, 01:12:06 AM »
I really think the OP is as alpha as it gets in his own way.

He's confident enough to not care about people thinking he's gay, perhaps he might even go a step further and sleep with her other male gay friends and suck them off just to stay in the circle...showing great determination and chameleon like skills to stay focused on the ultimate task.

As long as the ultimate goal is hetero, the number of cocks you have to suck to get there is irrelevant.

S

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2014, 02:23:15 AM »
This is how true alpha's pull girls:

1-Walk to a bar, there's a hot girl on the side, she looks at me and smiles, I smile back and do nothing.
2-Same girl comes and stands next to my table, looking over and smiling and playing with her hair, I do nothing.
3-I go get another drink and she's there next to me also ordering (coincidence?), looks my way but this time I blank her out.
4-I spot another girl (less attractive) giving me the eye, I go talk to her in front of girl no1
5-Girl no1 now is gone into full staring mode and gossiping
6-I tell my mate to talk to girl no1's friends and he invites them over to our table
7-Girl no1 can't believe her luck...how "destiny" brought our paths together, she's doing all the talking, all the "get to know me" questions...I just go on cruise mode....then arrange a date in a few days where I will pre-book a hotel (I never bring strangers to my home)

Seems like a solid plan but success relies heavily on your friend in #6 to accomplish his mission.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2014, 06:13:33 AM »
Are you going to use your special techniques to get her to let you banged her in the butt?
x2 ....getting the popcorn out
A

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2014, 06:25:52 AM »
I really think the OP is as alpha as it gets in his own way.

He's confident enough to not care about people thinking he's gay, perhaps he might even go a step further and sleep with her other male gay friends and suck them off just to stay in the circle...showing great determination and chameleon like skills to stay focused on the ultimate task.

As long as the ultimate goal is hetero, the number of cocks you have to suck to get there is irrelevant.

LOLOLOLOL
Ψ

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2014, 06:33:24 AM »
I love how you go  (alpha male) at the end of each sentence.

But told her you were GAY.

Even if you call and tell her you were joking or LYING .....she will look at you at the very least as a bi dude.

Jerry Springer show material right there.

WoooSSSHHHHHHH  ALPHA GAY

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2014, 06:37:57 AM »
i could never do the club thing.   I'd use online to set up 7 options and choose the 2 that are most promising.  the random club attempts all night, just a waste of time, $ and energy. 

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2014, 06:40:46 AM »
i could never do the club thing.   I'd use online to set up 7 options and choose the 2 that are most promising.  the random club attempts all night, just a waste of time, $ and energy. 

True,   and trust me I'm a club animal.

WoooSSHHHHHH  BeYEKE

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2014, 07:34:47 AM »
Would be nice to se face without makeup, hari nails hands, neck, breast, waist booty and legs, then tell me she was redicolous hot...very few is : (

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2014, 07:39:21 AM »
Such an alpha stud!

::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2014, 08:44:25 AM »
So she thought you were gay, you confirmed it by telling her you were gay , then she high fived you  ???.  Great success!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2014, 08:49:03 AM »
It's gonna be super awesome "alpha" when she calls you in the middle of the night to commiserate about some dude she picked up at a bar and she let penetrate all-access. She'll want you to opine on how big his cawk was and tell her it was OK to take it in the balloon knot. You are the man!

Alpha all the way!