Author Topic: Matt Damon returning with Paul Greengrass to make his 4th Bourne movie  (Read 9183 times)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Never really understood the hype surrounding the Bourne franchise. Decent action flicks but nothing more or nothing less.

Jayel

• Getbig III
[/img]
Translation: Matt Damon is broke

Juicing your brains out ain't cheap!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Loved the whole Bourne series with Damon. Really glad he's comin out with another one. And this is comin from a guy who rarely likes sequels.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Never really understood the hype surrounding the Bourne franchise. Decent action flicks but nothing more or nothing less.

Good marketing. I always hated the fight scenes that were shot with a overly shaky camera, you couldnt even see the moves.

Applies too most modern action flicks after cirka 2002. Way to shaky cameras

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Good marketing. I always hated the fight scenes that were shot with a overly shaky camera, you couldnt even see the moves.

Agreed. I've only seen one Bourne movie. It was in the imax theater and almost made me sick. surprised people haven't suffered seizures from those movies.
a

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth

Yeah, the jerky camera just annoyed me. The fight scenes in the Bourne films were pretty lame overall.
I actually find 95% of fight scenes in movies pretty shit these days. Too OTT, too much CGI, too fast, too stylized and just generally too fucking stupid to believe.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
The first fight cinematography I remember that tried so very hard.  The only thing missing was a Nantucket fog bank.

Papper

• Getbig V
Yeah, the jerky camera just annoyed me. The fight scenes in the Bourne films were pretty lame overall.
I actually find 95% of fight scenes in movies pretty shit these days. Too OTT, too much CGI, too fast, too stylized and just generally too fucking stupid to believe.

Yes. No skill needed with cgi and parkinsons afflicted camera man... Just smoke and mirrors.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
Every Bourne movie is the same. For unknown reasons, the agency head suddenly needs to "bring him in" only to find out that the agency head is the bad guy as Bourne escapes, regroups and then storms the headquarters to take out the agency head.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Every Bourne movie is the same. For unknown reasons, the agency head suddenly needs to "bring him in" only to find out that the agency head is the bad guy as Bourne escapes, regroups and then storms the headquarters to take out the agency head.

maybe in this 4th movie, we discover the agency head is a good guy, and jason bourne is just some boston-accent prick who defends tom brady and chums around with that new fat batman?

Papper

• Getbig V

What an incredible plot. So good you can use it for four movies in a row.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Matt Damon returning with Paul Greengrass to make his 4th Bourne movie
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2016, 06:13:20 PM »
JASON BOURNE Super Bowl TV Spot (2016)

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2016, 07:38:23 PM »
Bourne enema

Always though part 3 should've been named The Bourne Democracy instead of Bourne Ultimatum simply cause it sounded better

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2016, 07:51:58 PM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2016, 02:03:29 PM »

I know, and they're always watching security footage of some guy running around kicking ass and they're all shocked "OMG, it's Jason Bourne".  lol.

When are they gonna retire this shit?  Ha ha ha.  It's one of the silliest things I've ever seen.  Matt fucking Damon is an invincible kung fu, ninja, commando.  Please son.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2016, 03:10:18 PM »
most of the bourne movies are decent so I will also watch this one. Hope it doesn't disappoint too much.

Also looking forward to the new keanu reeves movies.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2016, 05:48:00 PM »
I know, and they're always watching security footage of some guy running around kicking ass and they're all shocked "OMG, it's Jason Bourne".  lol.

When are they gonna retire this shit?  Ha ha ha.  It's one of the silliest things I've ever seen.  Matt fucking Damon is an invincible kung fu, ninja, commando.  Please son.

They never retire James Bond. It's the same plot over and over again. With different twists, diff cars, etc.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2016, 11:40:49 PM »
Yes. No skill needed with cgi and parkinsons afflicted camera man... Just smoke and mirrors.

And parkinson afflicted car chase scenes!

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2016, 11:50:25 PM »
Looking forward to the movie but wtf was that trailer?

He's a backyard MMA fighter now who remembers?

Basically, they took away his guns but gave him his memory.

Fucking shit.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2016, 12:31:37 AM »

This, it's horrible to watch no idea why they do that. I think it's because it somehow saves from from having to perfect the scenes or budget. Either way it looks like total shit.

WWE movies are bad for that too.
?

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2016, 02:56:46 AM »

Agreed

The first one rode on a wave of the book and had good timing. Matt was hot (no homo)

But it's no treasure.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2016, 04:00:35 AM »
The first fight cinematography I remember that tried so very hard.  The only thing missing was a Nantucket fog bank.

Why was the Nantucket Fog Bank missing?

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2016, 04:19:18 AM »
This, it's horrible to watch no idea why they do that. I think it's because it somehow saves from from having to perfect the scenes or budget. Either way it looks like total shit.

WWE movies are bad for that too.

I get sea sick when they overdo the shaking (they always do)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2016, 04:34:23 AM »
I am sure this has been seen before and i do like his films but seems a real Jerk here...maybe a bad Day... :-\

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2016, 05:45:56 AM »
I won't lie, I like the series and will see 8)