New Chest Routine Causing Swolliosis
(1/1)
Skorp1o:
Cable cross overs 4 sets.
Incline Dumbell Flies 4 sets
Flat Bench Dumbells 4 sets
Incline Barbell 4 sets
2 sets of press-ups to failure.

Chest is so pumped by the end, it feels like its pumped the next day too. I am not a believer that fly/extension exercises for chest are only for isolating, I do think they play a role in adding thickness.

The best part about this is by the time I am doing pressing exercises my chest is very well warmed up and pre-fatigued hence I don use as much weight which gives me a piece of mind re-injury prevention. There's a video here where a fat perma bulker rips his pec doing 100kg.
njflex:

--- Quote from: Skorp1o on September 16, 2014, 06:15:54 AM ---Cable cross overs 4 sets.
Incline Dumbell Flies 4 sets
Flat Bench Dumbells 4 sets
Incline Barbell 4 sets
2 sets of press-ups to failure.

Chest is so pumped by the end, it feels like its pumped the next day too. I am not a believer that fly/extension exercises for chest are only for isolating, I do think they play a role in adding thickness.

The best part about this is by the time I am doing pressing exercises my chest is very well warmed up and pre-fatigued hence I don use as much weight which gives me a piece of mind re-injury prevention. There's a video here where a fat perma bulker rips his pec doing 100kg.

--- End quote ---
I do similar routine,yeah flys I go up to 60's sometimes its a builder for sure,,cable heavy but squeezed can be the 'isolator'lol,,,dips I love..
_aj_:
So many exercises that would fuck up my shoulder. Training chest with a dodgy shoulder is like walking through a minefield.
Mr.Mojo:
You can get a great pump when just finished your set of flys instead of resting do press-ups to failure.
Short break, then start again ...for 3 or 4 sets.
Navigation
Message Index

Go to full version