Author Topic: Attention: Junior/Joon  (Read 67911 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Attention: Junior/Joon
« Reply #250 on: September 17, 2014, 08:47:05 AM »
Lol!!!! How many chances does Junior get?

I have been thrown into timeout for far less.

he even called ron everything under the sun except Jive Turkey

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: September 17, 2014, 09:02:21 AM »

Thanks OMR we might not always agree on everything but I fundamentally always believed you had a good heart.
Same with Ron, he knows I love him and always have, same with Getbig, if I didn't I wouldn't even be here or bother with my time.

All I ever wanted was some balance, justice and fairness and that was fundamentally compromised by making Simon moderator.
Bigmc realizes that now.

I simply could not accept that a 50 year old troll and nobody is allowed to post my pictures up on different forums, expose without permission my doctors medical information, repeatedly stalk and harass member here including posting up picture of Bigmc's kids yet was trusted with a position of power which allowed him delete my posts and threads on the UK board without any justification, taunt me every day about it yet at the same time was allowed to shit on my threads in Zoo without me having the power to do anything about it.

I raised this complaint well over 2 months ago privately.

I never felt for once second unjustified about anything I was doing because I fundamentally believe I was doing the right thing for the greater good and standing up for my principals with are always unshakeable.

You might disagree about the way I went about it, that's your opinion you have right to have that but I simply will NEVER tolerate any form of bullying on here or on real life from anyone, doesn't matte who the fuck they are.

You either have to put a bullet in my head before I put one in yours for that to ever happen. That's just me, that's how I grew up, that's how I will always be. I will never change and I am proud of who I am.

So Simple Simon FUCK YOU, I told you I would win in the end and I did. I always do.

I won, you lost.

You are NOT allowed to post in the lounge you stupid cu nt so you can fuck off from there as of right now.

OMR has told you this and this is Ron's decision.

You will respect it one way or another.

I think the lounge should vote whether Simon could post there.

Same with the Uk board for you.

Let the people decide.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #252 on: September 17, 2014, 09:04:30 AM »

So Simple Simon FUCK YOU, I told you I would win in the end and I did. I always do.

I won, you lost.

You are NOT allowed to post in the lounge you stupid cu nt so you can fuck off from there as of right now.

OMR has told you this and this is Ron's decision.

You will respect it one way or another.

*Facepalm*

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: September 17, 2014, 09:08:38 AM »
*Facepalm*

Yeah, such a great start to a compromise.  ::)  :D
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: September 17, 2014, 09:09:54 AM »
Didn't fatfather get a permanent ban for calling Ron a Jew?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #255 on: September 17, 2014, 09:11:47 AM »

We are done.

Can he still come to the party?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: September 17, 2014, 09:20:45 AM »

You can go fuck yourself too you fake  piece of shit.
Your a middle collar worker on 60K a year who pretends to be a big shot trying to impress people here with pictures of your bosses car, holidays which are actually work trips paid by your company, the reason you are so arrogant and fake is because you don't have what you so desperately want to have which is independence from a mediocre 9-5 job.

If i buy something its with my own money that's the difference.

I know the truth about you, yet I never talked about it till now because it wasn't my business.

But you know what not everything is about money or success. I treat all people the same, I judge them by their character and who they are, by their principals.

The is a reason I blocked you from my phone. Because you are hypocritical two face piece of shit and I would tell you that to your face because its the truth and I always speak it.

You wouldn't know the meaning of friendship if it bit you in the ass.

You want to be all nice and sweet to me on the phone but want to ridicule me here for your gratification posting up my pictures every two minutes and calling me names?
Did you forget I met you off the board???

That's not how mates behave.

When Josh was calling you a stupid "ni-gga" and posting pictures up on his website, guess who it was who told him that wasn't right and to take them down and personally made sure it was done.
When he was talking shit about Bigmc's kids guess who it was who was there again telling him that wasn't right.
When Icelord was being racist to you guess who it was who came to your defense every single time.

Yet you want to defend on here  and condone Simple Simon a man who posted my pictures on different poker sites, which he personally told you and Bigmc about and tell me on the phone he is creepy, that was wrong etc, yet on here you want to taunt and ridicule me when all I ever was nice to you.

Your not a friend, your not a mate. Your a sellout and two faced.

Keep out of my way and i'll keep out of yours.

We are done.

My bonus alone is more than that. I don't know why you bring it up anyway  ??? does it piss you off that I am/give off an impression that I am doing well? do you prefer to be friends with guys on their arse like Josh? so you can feel more in control?

Leave my earnings and my job out of our arguments, it's none of your business and I don't see any relevance to it. This is the third you do it. You live with your mum, I live on my own in my own apartment in Zone 1....so even if I was on £20k I am doing a lot better than you just based on that fact.

You gave Josh my real fist name, the only small little thing I ever trust you with and went and leaked it. Next thing thread after thread calling me neeegah over and over AND Josh even went on facebook divulging my real name. I always backed you up on here, stood up for you when page after page everyone was slating you....it was you who trolled me and attacked me over and over before I started being suspicious of your intentions and your credibility as a real man.

I don't need friends, in fact I only have three real friends in life and I am trying to get rid of one...you don't need me and I don't need you....we're both grown men. So you can fuck off and burn in hell or live it up like a king who fekin cares.
S

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: September 17, 2014, 09:21:11 AM »
Honestly, like Bigmc said, you can't always judge people based on how they post here. This extends to Simple Simon as well. The guy often seems like an angry spiteful asshat... but irl he may be a good guy. Still, he took things WAY too far with the offboard stuff. In my honest non-trolling opinion, he really shouldnt be a mod because of that. But then again, imo, several other mods shouldn't be mods as well. Very few getbiggers would make a good mod. Mods needs to be level headed dudes - not getbiggers.

A

the trainer

« Reply #258 on: September 17, 2014, 09:24:56 AM »
Lol!!!! How many chances does Junior get?

I have been thrown into timeout for far less.

Shut the fuck up nobody likes you but you are still here.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: September 17, 2014, 09:26:27 AM »
Honestly, like Bigmc said, you can't always judge people based on how they post here. This extends to Simple Simon as well. The guy often seems like an angry spiteful asshat... but irl he may be a good guy. Still, he took things WAY too far with the offboard stuff. In my honest non-trolling opinion, he really shouldnt be a mod because of that. But then again, imo, several other mods shouldn't be mods as well. Very few getbiggers would make a good mod. Mods needs to be level headed dudes - not getbiggers.

but then again, sometimes you a need a wolf to keep the other wolves at bay.

no reference to my name btw.
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #260 on: September 17, 2014, 09:28:29 AM »
 Nothing against Junior - who I think is a good person and sensitive guy behind all the drama - but if Ron feels he adds entertainment then I think it's a little unfair to ban the likes of Alex, Josh, Squadfather and Special Ed and Blockhead. They also added drama and had the added bonus of being very funny at times as well.

Let them all post then.
O

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #261 on: September 17, 2014, 09:30:42 AM »
All this Crap about one Guy  ???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #262 on: September 17, 2014, 09:35:54 AM »
Cliff nose ???

Edit *notes*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #263 on: September 17, 2014, 09:39:36 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #264 on: September 17, 2014, 09:39:59 AM »
Ron and I had a conversation about this issue.

The most we are willing to do is get both Simple Simon and Junior to stay out of each other's way.

How will this work? Don't fuck with each other.

Junior stays out of the "UK board".

Simple Simon stays out of the "Lounge".

The G&O is open to all members as always.

This is the most reasonable offer Ron and I can come up with. We want everyone to coexist here. We also don't want anyone to be removed (That's the truth).

If Junior tries to harm the forum, we will remove all of his accounts even if we have to go one-by-one. If he follows the rules and sticks to his word, we won't have any problems.

I'd ask that both Junior and Simple Simon take this option and compromise with the given circumstance. You will both have to agree to disagree, simple as that.

"1"

P.S. This truly shows how forgiving Ron is. People insult him and call him all sorts of names and he just turns the cheek and keeps going with a smile.

I really dont know where to start with this.
The guy has been fucking up this forum for months, time and time again he threatens Ron, time and time again he is posting on several accounts and sharing accounts.

He is now gloating in this very thread about a victory and that hes the one in charge.

You may have to ignore my PM about agreeing to not post in the lounge.
Lets see if I get put in timeout for simply posting in a section when junior gets away with all his misdeeds.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: September 17, 2014, 09:41:04 AM »
Cliff nose ???

Edit *notes*

Who nose anymore

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #266 on: September 17, 2014, 09:45:51 AM »
Who nose anymore

You guys are nostril talking about this shit are you? This is snot interesting anymore.
O

Simple Simon

« Reply #267 on: September 17, 2014, 09:49:33 AM »
The truth about Bigtoughguy.

They are actually 3 people behind this account. I know this as a matter of fact not and opinion or conjecture.

One of them is a guy called Tyler who used to compete in Calgary and is an oil sand worker.
The other one is his x fiance called Taylor who broke up with him a while ago.

Taylor (the chick) is off the boards friend with a moderator on here who shall remain nameless for now who facilitates this.

Ron received video evidence of the abuse that he and here were sending to me for months then nothing was done about it.

I shall in due course publish all those private emails off the board either here or on another site. Since they are not pm's on the board this will not be a site rule break.

Their act is a gimmick act, they are mere civilians in real life.

The also know Bikini slut off the board and were trying to interfere in our relationship after she told them to fuck off.

I spoke to Bikini this morning and I want nothing to do with her anymore either.

I will not put up with her childish and ultimatums for me to come of this board either while secretly liaising with moderators here behind my back.

God forbid if I ever exposed the bikinislut logs, thousand of messages etc revealing the truth about the whole situation but I will not do that out of what little respect I have left for her.

When she learns to grow up and gets her ass back on this board (where we first met) we can re-evaluate

I hate bullies and she has unfortunately become a female version of one.

Isnt that you bullying her?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: September 17, 2014, 09:51:17 AM »
You guys are nostril talking about this shit are you? This is snot interesting anymore.

Thanks for the tip, maybe this thread was a bridge too far, I'm sure we'll get over this hump and be back on the straight and narrow soon.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #269 on: September 17, 2014, 09:55:48 AM »
Thanks for the tip, maybe this thread was a bridge too far, I'm sure we'll get over this hump and be back on the straight and narrow soon.

This is nose joke. It's snout something you should make fun of.

Adenoids me you aren't taking this seriously. It's not to be sniffed at.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #270 on: September 17, 2014, 10:01:05 AM »
A guy named Tyler was engaged to a girl named Taylor?

Lolz.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #271 on: September 17, 2014, 10:03:49 AM »

Thread nosedived in quality, wish I'd never stuck my beak in this thread....

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #272 on: September 17, 2014, 10:04:15 AM »

So you are moving into a different attic?  ;D

You suffer from an irrational fear of flooding or something?

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #273 on: September 17, 2014, 10:09:13 AM »
Nice view...pans to car park  ;D

Not bad gaff that to be fair.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #274 on: September 17, 2014, 10:09:41 AM »
Cyrano:

Young man, I am afraid your speech was a trifle short. You could have said at least one hundred other things, varying the tone of your words. Let me give you some examples.

In an aggressive tone: "Sir, if I had a nose like that, I would amputate it!"

Friendly: "When you drink from a cup your nose must get wet. Why don't you drink from a bowl?"

Descriptive: "Tis a rock! A peak! A cape! No, it's a peninsula!"

Curious: "What is that large container for? To hold your pens and ink?"

Gracious: "How kind you are. You love the little birds so much you have given them a perch to roost upon."

Truculent: "When you light your pipe and puff smoke from your nose the neighbors must think the chimney's afire."

Considerate: "Be careful when you bow your head or you might lose your balance and fall over."

Thoughtful: "Place an umbrella over your nose to keep its color from fading in the sun."

Arcane: "Sir, only the beast that Aristophanes calls the hippocampelephantocamelo s could have had such a solid lump of flesh and bone below its forehead."

Cavalier: "A hook to hang your hat upon."

Emphatic: "No breeze, O majestic nose, can give thee cold - save when the north winds blow."

Dramatic: "When it bleeds, it must be like the Red Sea."

Admiring: "What a fine sign for a perfume shop!"

Lyrical: "Is that a conch shell? And are you Triton risen from the ocean?"

Naïve: "Is that monument open to the public?"

Rustic: "That don't look like a nose. It's either a big cucumber or a little watermelon."

Military: "The enemy is charging! Aim your cannon!"

Practical: "A nose like that has one advantage: it keeps your feet dry in the rain."