Author Topic: Recent pics  (Read 24713 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Recent pics
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2006, 11:00:43 AM »
Earl, from you thats a compliment, and even though I still think and always have thought bodybuilders ARE NOT athletes, we'll find out in about 21 weeks if i'll make a decent "athlete" or not ;)!!
Join the forums www.darksidebodybuilding .com

I did join your forums

I posted a very interesting topic in the discussion section ;D

E
E

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2006, 12:11:48 PM »
8 plates legpress, 85 lb. db inclines, 405 lb. shrugs and 405 lb. quarter squats, what a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2006, 01:58:20 PM »
Earl, from you thats a compliment, and even though I still think and always have thought bodybuilders ARE NOT athletes, we'll find out in about 21 weeks if i'll make a decent "athlete" or not ;)!!
Join the forums www.darksidebodybuilding .com

what gym is that?  do you train at kolloseum gym?
pump'em dump'em

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
  • absolute power corrupts absolutely
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2006, 03:12:13 PM »
dear joe

you look like phil baroni

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2006, 03:17:21 PM »
8 plates legpress, 85 lb. db inclines, 405 lb. shrugs and 405 lb. quarter squats, what a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)
What pics were you looking at? Incline? what incline? Those were 120's on DB shoulder press. And I count 20 plates plus.  And the squat pic was on the way UP after 7 sets of leg press. You don't get to the gym too much do ya? Oh wait, did I forget to tell you that I was supersetting the squats with step ups with 60's?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2006, 06:17:25 PM »
What pics were you looking at? Incline? what incline? Those were 120's on DB shoulder press. And I count 20 plates plus.  And the squat pic was on the way UP after 7 sets of leg press. You don't get to the gym too much do ya? Oh wait, did I forget to tell you that I was supersetting the squats with step ups with 60's?
that wasn't a shoulder press you idiot that was a steep incline, hahaha, and those are the smallest 120's i've ever seen they look like 90 tops and i meant 8 plates per side, hahaha, YOU'RE A BEAST.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2006, 06:21:44 PM »
oh, i forgot the best one a MASSIVE 3 plates per side on the hammer strength behind neck, hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! what an animal.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Bast175

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2006, 06:42:11 PM »
that wasn't a shoulder press you idiot that was a steep incline

Agreed.  You must be sitting straight up for shoulder presses.

THE MONSTER HAS SPOKEN

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2006, 09:32:30 PM »
bro i dont mean to be a dick but thats 30 years of training with cycles ??? You are mostly water and not much lean mass...you can tell by looking at your arms when the are extended to your sides....not impressed...you look like every other gearhead that doesnt know how to diet proper...you should have spent 30 yrs learning the ps and qs of dieting and not eating Taco Bell...you could afford to lose some pounds...

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2006, 10:35:46 PM »
bro i dont mean to be a dick but thats 30 years of training with cycles ??? You are mostly water and not much lean mass...you can tell by looking at your arms when the are extended to your sides....not impressed...you look like every other gearhead that doesnt know how to diet proper...you should have spent 30 yrs learning the ps and qs of dieting and not eating Taco Bell...you could afford to lose some pounds...

LOL..you sure are judgemental about my eating habits and knowledge. Yes,  I've been training for 30 years, never used heavy cycles (it's not necessary) and really appriciate the fact you know so much about me that I don't know how to diet. So tell Mr. Expert, what should I look like six months out from a show? And it really amazes me how you can tell so much from a relaxed pic. But thats ok, my guess is that you're about 18-20 and know it all!!

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2006, 09:17:01 AM »
dude...you look like shit...the "size" you have is mostly water...just being honest...you should manipulate your carb intake and find the nearest cardio area and make it a home for a while :).... Your not going to lose much muscle doing cardio because you dont have much to lose....are you in a permanant "bulking" phase ???

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2006, 09:41:17 AM »
dude...you look like shit...the "size" you have is mostly water...just being honest...you should manipulate your carb intake and find the nearest cardio area and make it a home for a while :).... Your not going to lose much muscle doing cardio because you dont have much to lose....are you in a permanant "bulking" phase ???

I'll take your "expert" advice...thanks. LOL, hahahahahahahahaha!

Pics please?

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2006, 10:56:01 AM »
what gym is that?  do you train at kolloseum gym?

It looks like Club Met-Rx in Costa Mesa. 

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2006, 11:08:11 AM »
It looks like Club Met-Rx in Costa Mesa. 

A couple of the pics are at Milo's gym and the rest are at Club MetRx, thats where I regularly train!

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2006, 11:34:18 AM »
A couple of the pics are at Milo's gym and the rest are at Club MetRx, thats where I regularly train!

i thought it was at milo's gym..  thanks just asking cuz i live right down the street from there..
pump'em dump'em

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2006, 04:12:56 PM »
"train" ??? ok"mr intenseone" ::)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2006, 05:02:45 PM »
"train" ??? ok"mr intenseone" ::)

Now you know where to meet me!!

SQUAD1

• Getbig II
  • The SQUAD will never die!
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2006, 05:05:10 PM »
LOL! Mr. intense thinks he's such a bad ass!
I eat tiny twat

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2006, 06:06:18 PM »
LOL! Mr. intense thinks he's such a bad ass!

LOL..apparently there's a few people on here who's thinks their "bad ass" as well. LOL!

SQUAD1

• Getbig II
  • The SQUAD will never die!
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2006, 07:56:12 PM »
LOL..apparently there's a few people on here who's thinks their "bad ass" as well. LOL!
one day i'll be as strong as you. hopefully it wont take 30yrs......
I eat tiny twat

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2006, 09:25:57 PM »
one day i'll be as strong as you. hopefully it wont take 30yrs......

I doubt it!!

BTW, didn't you learn anything after I handed you and your"squad" you're ASSES yesterday??

www.darksidebodybuilding .com

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2006, 09:28:33 PM »
bro....you are average at best...nothing special even at your old age...and that is a shoulder press???  You would think after 30 yrs of "intense" training you would no how to lift proper... ::)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2006, 09:39:52 PM »
bro....you are average at best...nothing special even at your old age...and that is a shoulder press???  You would think after 30 yrs of "intense" training you would no how to lift proper... ::)

30 years and only injury.......I think it's safe to say I know how to lift "properly"!!

You're really reaching and it's killing you...unless you can prove yourself, I would say you're out of your league!

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2006, 09:44:57 PM »
bro...i was trying to be nice to you...just being honest...theres teenagers bigger and "leaner" than you...you are nothing special nor are you anyone to be reckoned with...your personality makes you look like an idiot ::)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2006, 09:47:02 PM »
bro...i was trying to be nice to you...just being honest...theres teenagers bigger and "leaner" than you...you are nothing special nor are you anyone to be reckoned with...your personality makes you look like an idiot ::)

Prove yourself!