Author Topic: I am not very religious, Jehovah's Witnesses will be the last church standing  (Read 2081 times)

Sophus

• Getbig IV
Re: I am not very religious, Jehovah's Witnesses will be the last church standing
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2014, 12:35:00 PM »
JEHOVA WITNESS EXPOSE MANY FALLACIES FROM THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

HELL FOR INSTANCE

THERE IS NO LAKE OF FIRE

THERE IS NO HEAVEN

THERE IS NO ARMEGEDDON IN THE SENSE OF TOTAL DESTRUCTION

IN THE END THERE WILL ONLY BE DEATH FOR THE INFIDELS

AND ETERNAL LIFE FOR THE RIGHTEOUS

AS THEY REPOPULATE THE EART AFTER AWAKING FROM THEIR DEATHS

AND THERE IS AN END TO THE GODLESSNESS

AND A NEW WORLD ORDER

AND THE EARTH IS ONCE AGAIN THE PARADISE

IT WAS INTENDED TO BE

I CANT WAIT FOR THE END OF THE GODLESSNESS AND THE DESTRUCTION OF THE WICKED AND THE INFIDELS

Was actually expecting your religious outing after getting AIDS from a fine black prostitute

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: I am not very religious, Jehovah's Witnesses will be the last church standing
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2014, 12:44:43 PM »
Actually they do believe Jesus is the son of God. Hence not believing in the trinity as all are their own entity. Jehovah is God, Jesus is Son of God Jehovah and the Holy Spirit is God's divine force. Also like many religions and even science as they gain better understanding of the scriptures they change their doctrine to coincide with what is learned to be more correct. For example early JW's celebrated Xmas and they also smoked digs. Since learning more about the pagan background of Xmas and harmful effects of tobacco they have since eliminated their use. To willingly harm your body (cigs) is seen as a disrespect of the gift of life Jah has provided
the only way theyre going to get more converts and retain members is if they drop the whole 144k thing and the faithful and discreet slave bullshitt

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2014, 02:47:02 PM »
the only way theyre going to get more converts and retain members is if they drop the whole 144k thing and the faithful and discreet slave bullshitt
The Jehovah's Witnesses are in The Truth. The Truth can't be altered. People either come ro The Truth or they don't.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2014, 02:50:45 PM »
I believe The Jehovah's Witnesses will be the last church standing. Probably the only church ordained by God Himself.

No evidence at all, so sucks  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2014, 02:52:49 PM »
I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE FINALLY DOING THE RIGHT THING jephrius

JEHOVA EL SHADDAI THE TRUE AND ONLY LIVING GOD

100% BS, I believe in "god" of sex like Polynesians  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2014, 02:54:19 PM »
i was converted to jehova when one day i was working as coffin boy at a funeral

and it was jehova withness funeral

and the truth was revealed to me

by WHO, 'god' of 'juice'  ;)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2014, 02:57:47 PM »
The Jehovah's Witnesses are in The Truth. The Truth can't be altered. People either come ro The Truth or they don't.

God of Nazi's really screwed Jehovah softcocks until 1945  ;D

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2014, 04:36:40 PM »
There are many religions that don't believe I a literal hell. I don't know enough about JWto make a decision but I wish they'd quick buggingme at the donut store

They do not believe in a literal hell. They believe after Armageddon the faithful will resurrected and live in a paradise earth like what was originally to be before Eve screwed us all lol . All others will simply no longer exist.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2014, 11:05:40 PM »
They do not believe in a literal hell. They believe after Armageddon the faithful will resurrected and live in a paradise earth like what was originally to be before Eve screwed us all lol . All others will simply no longer exist.

Vulcanic eruptions & T-Rex, yeah "paradise"  ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2014, 11:09:42 PM »
Phil heath won again.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2014, 12:23:56 AM »
i was converted to jehova when one day i was working as coffin boy at a funeral

and it was jehova withness funeral

and the truth was revealed to me

;D
Very good, anaboliczero.  A well trained coffin boy always knows when to convert.