Author Topic: Obama Secret Service Sucks!  (Read 15308 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama Secret Service Sucks!
« Reply #125 on: October 02, 2014, 09:19:42 AM »
you're saying you actually didn't even notice the blatantly racist comment or that it never even occurred to you

seems like the cartoonist wasn't trying to portray the two actual fence jumpers but just those recent events to set up a racist joke

comedians are all making jokes about how easy it is to get into the white house but why does the guy in the tub need to make a racist joke when he could have made any other kind of joke

STFU baby - this thread is about the complete failure of the piece of garbage you voted for 2x in his job

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #126 on: October 02, 2014, 09:21:34 AM »
I really didn't think it was that serious guys... People like watermelon, it's ok.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #127 on: October 02, 2014, 09:23:13 AM »
STFU baby - this thread is about the complete failure of the piece of garbage you voted for 2x in his job

am I talking to you dipshit

don't forget your buddy Archer doesn't like it when I talk to you

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #128 on: October 02, 2014, 09:24:02 AM »
I really didn't think it was that serious guys... People like watermelon, it's ok.

it's not serious and it's not even funny (i.e. not in the bad taste way but in the unfunny way)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #129 on: October 02, 2014, 09:24:27 AM »
am I talking to you dipshit

don't forget your buddy Archer doesn't like it when I talk to you

Its not that I don't like it.  At this point its not constructive and becoming repetitive.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #130 on: October 02, 2014, 09:27:15 AM »
Its not that I don't like it.  At this point its not constructive and becoming repetitive.

yeah, again really hard to take you seriously if you're truly complaining about unconstructive and repetitive posts given this board is dominated by a mentally ill person who has been making non-constructive and repetitive posts for the last 6 years

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 02, 2014, 09:28:34 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/02/julia-pierson-disney-world_n_5920468.html

LMFAO!!!! 

This is the Obama Admn to a tee - a gigantic clown show

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 02, 2014, 09:32:11 AM »
yeah, again really hard to take you seriously if you're truly complaining about unconstructive and repetitive posts given this board is dominated by a mentally ill person who has been making non-constructive and repetitive posts for the last 6 years

Hey idiot - you voted for this not once - but 2x over.   Check yourself

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/02/julia-pierson-disney-world_n_5920468.html

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #133 on: October 02, 2014, 09:33:23 AM »

If 333 is as you describe why bother interacting with him?  He's not going to change and nothing you say is going to effect him.  Whats the point?
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: October 02, 2014, 09:38:17 AM »
If 333 is as you describe why bother interacting with him?  He's not going to change and nothing you say is going to effect him.  Whats the point?

He can't deal w the fact that some like myself have exposed the messiah for the utter failure he is

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #135 on: October 02, 2014, 09:52:45 AM »
http://www.bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/10/herald_cartoonist_apologizes_for_obama_cartoon

Boston Herald cartoonist Jerry Holbert took to the airwaves this morning to apologize for a political cartoon that set off a social media firestorm after appearing on the paper's editorial page.

“I want to apologize to anyone I offended who was hurt by the cartoon,” Holbert said this morning on Boston Herald Radio. “It was certainly, absolutely, not my intention.”

The cartoon, a satire on recent Secret Service failures to protect the White House, depicts President Obama being surprised by an intruder in his bathtub, who asks “Have you tried the new watermelon flavored toothpaste?” A caption reads: “White House Invader Got Farther Than Originally Thought.”

Critics of the cartoon are slamming it as racist. Holbert claimed he came up with the idea to use watermelon flavor after finding “kids Colgate watermelon flavor” toothpaste in his bathroom at home.
“I was completely naive or innocent to any racial connotations,” Holbert said. “I wasn’t thinking along those lines at all.”

Although the cartoon appeared as he drew it in the Herald, Holbert said he was “confused” when he received a call from his national syndicate last night asking that he change the flavor to “raspberry.”

When asked if he thinks he should have called the Herald after that discussion, Holbert admitted he “should have done that.”

“That was where I would say I wish I had done that,” he said.

The Herald has also issued an apology for the cartoon, saying "As Jerry Holbert discussed on Boston Herald Radio this morning, his cartoon satirizing the U.S. Secret Service breach at the White House has offended some people and to them we apologize.  His choice of imagery was absolutely not meant to be hurtful. We stand by Jerry, who is a veteran cartoonist with the utmost integrity."

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #136 on: October 02, 2014, 09:53:56 AM »

because JUST LIKE YOU , I'd like to have the board to be a place for constructive and interesting dialogue and debate and much less of a mental patient with OCD making same stupid, nonsensical and often racist/homophobic posts day in and day out.

If what you stated were truly your concerns you would be doing the same thing as me

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #137 on: October 02, 2014, 09:57:36 AM »
because JUST LIKE YOU , I'd like to have the board to be a place for constructive and interesting dialogue and debate and much less of a mental patient with OCD making same stupid, nonsensical and often racist/homophobic posts day in and day out.

If what you stated were truly your concerns you would be doing the same thing as me

How I see it is that your battle with 333 is a battle between two ideologues. However, 333 is funnier and makes more interesting posts than you do.  Why would I support you when I can get the same stock opinions from any left-wing news source.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #138 on: October 02, 2014, 10:06:19 AM »
How I see it is that your battle with 333 is a battle between two ideologues. However, 333 is funnier and makes more interesting posts than you do.  Why would I support you when I can get the same stock opinions from any left-wing news source.

well given that you posted a very lame cartoon that you thought was funny I am not surprised at all that you enjoy 333's post

so why don't you just sit back and enjoy his posts

you'll get to the same ones every day so there's no problem if you miss a day or two

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 02, 2014, 10:07:42 AM »
well given that you posted a very lame cartoon that you thought was funny I am not surprised at all that you enjoy 333's post

so why don't you just sit back and enjoy his posts

you'll get to the same ones every day so there's no problem if you miss a day or two

Damn - go get a drink.   Geez

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #140 on: October 02, 2014, 10:11:06 AM »

Damn - go get a drink.   Geez

hey man, go complain to your buddy Archer

this is his issue

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #141 on: October 02, 2014, 10:14:54 AM »

The fact that you know this and still take the time to reply to every post is a good indication where your head is.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #142 on: October 02, 2014, 10:18:16 AM »
The fact that you know this and still take the time to reply to every post is a good indication where your head is.

yep, sitting here at my kitchen table doing work emails, watching bloomberg and getting ready to go the the gym and also making a few posts on GB.com

pretty amazing eh?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #143 on: October 02, 2014, 10:19:31 AM »
yep, sitting here at my kitchen table doing work emails, watching bloomberg and getting ready to go the the gym and also making a few posts on GB.com

pretty amazing eh?

This comment is irrelevant to what I posted.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #144 on: October 02, 2014, 10:27:48 AM »
This comment is irrelevant to what I posted.

no it's not

it shows where my head is actually at and not where you imagine it to be

come to think of it, your entire beef if purely imaginary since if you really had an issue with unconstructive and repetitive posts you would have given this lecture to 333 a long time ago

I'm leaving for the gym at 10:30 so I'll give you a break so that you can contemplate that or maybe you can take the time to go find another "funny" cartoon to post

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 02, 2014, 10:31:18 AM »
no it's not

come to think of it, your entire beef if purely imaginary since if you really had an issue with unconstructive and repetitive posts you would have given this lecture to 333 a long time ago

I'm leaving for the gym at 10:30 so I'll give you a break so that you can contemplate that or maybe you can take the time to go find another "funny" cartoon to post

Zumba does not count

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #146 on: October 02, 2014, 10:31:40 AM »
no it's not

I have argued with 333 in the past.  
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #149 on: October 07, 2014, 07:05:20 AM »
If you want to see watermelon used as racism, go to the Marriot Beach Harbor club in Hilton Head.  Right there in the lobby behind the check in desk is this gigantic painting about 6'x10' of a watermelon patch behind a white fence.  Peeking over the top of the white fence with rapist eyes and drooling tongues are about 6-7 little black kids.   The name of the painting is called Desire.   I shit you not.  Done by a local artist.

Then again, not all that shocking when you realize it is in South Carolina.