Author Topic: More celebrity nudes leaked  (Read 139666 times)

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
Re: More celebrity nudes leaked
« Reply #300 on: September 29, 2014, 08:23:20 AM »
Watchu talking about? misty may looks to have a tight and juicy pussy. That's probably the best feeling vag of all the leaks.
^^
I'll agree with you on this!!  I remember banging a girl back when I was 22, she had a vag that looked EXACTLY like that slit... it was frackin' HOT like a blowtorch!!!!
I remember she used to cum, and then cry afterwards (weird- but worth the fuck :)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #301 on: September 29, 2014, 08:30:14 AM »
SHE IS ALREADY A HOT COMMODITY ,BUT DATING WISE SHE WENT UP TENFOLD FOR VIABLE SUITORS,IMAGINE SHE GOES INTO PRUDE MODE NOW  :-\..

Simple Simon

« Reply #302 on: September 29, 2014, 09:02:52 AM »
^^
I'll agree with you on this!!  I remember banging a girl back when I was 22, she had a vag that looked EXACTLY like that slit... it was frackin' HOT like a blowtorch!!!!
I remember she used to cum, and then cry afterwards (weird- but worth the fuck :)
Sobriety can be a bitch

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #303 on: September 29, 2014, 06:02:08 PM »

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: September 29, 2014, 06:11:52 PM »
All leaked pics and video so far on one page

https://mega.co.nz/#F!3osViSJb!t96kGvlltAkH-GUsgieFgg

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #305 on: September 29, 2014, 06:28:52 PM »
Looks like a tranny.

And that, young man, is why it is said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and love is often blind.  To me, Ms Bullock is classic beauty personified.  To you?  Not so much at all.  My taste in the feminine runs toward her looks.  That yours does not neither offends nor upsets me.

Be well.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #306 on: September 29, 2014, 06:33:42 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #307 on: September 29, 2014, 06:33:55 PM »
And that, young man, is why it is said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and love is often blind.  To me, Ms Bullock is classic beauty personified.  To you?  Not so much at all.  My taste in the feminine runs toward her looks.  That yours does not neither offends nor upsets me.

Be well.

From what I read, that guy is actually a producer or something or someone in the film industry.

Edit: 19 Yr Old Victoria Justice with her 48 yr old fat producer Dan Schneider. Ooops, you may have been referring to another post. My bad.

Here he is

X

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: September 29, 2014, 06:35:24 PM »
Yes, you can def ramble. How does your wife feel about this?  ;D

I know Sandra as a stylish and reserved woman, but OK, I have no clue about the real life version of her.

I feel the same way about Penelope Cruz. Yes, you can Google her boobs with ease, but a legit picture of her vagina department? Nope.

Well in my youth (and hers) my wife and Victoria Principal closely resembled each other (a good friend from my childhood dated Heather Locklear for a while and he thought so too) so I consider myself fortunate in that respect.  She doesn't much care for my rambling or to be honest, me in general but tolerates me all the same after over 30 years of being shackled to me.  ;D

And yes, Ms Cruz is a beauty.  Classic good looks both face and figure.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: September 29, 2014, 06:40:18 PM »
From what I read, that guy is actually a producer or something or someone in the film industry.

Edit: 19 Yr Old Victoria Justice with her 48 yr old fat producer Dan Schneider. Ooops, you may have been referring to another post. My bad.

Here he is

Not a problem, sir.  I think that man in the photograph is a producer of teen fluff the likes of which is seen on Nickelodeon. Of course I could be wrong.  Again.  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #310 on: September 29, 2014, 06:43:37 PM »
Not a problem, sir.  I think that man in the photograph is a producer of teen fluff the likes of which is seen on Nickelodeon. Of course I could be wrong.  Again.  ;D

Just goes to show you: If youre a rich producer (I am assuming he has money and power) you can get a lady that looks like Victoria Justice.

Youre right, he does a lot of nickelodeon stuff.
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: September 29, 2014, 06:56:41 PM »
Just goes to show you: If youre a rich producer (I am assuming he has money and power) you can get a lady that looks like Victoria Justice.

Youre right, he does a lot of nickelodeon stuff.

True.  It is an unfortunate fact of the "entertainment" industry that there are people willing to sell bothy body and soul for fame and fortune.  I've had friends in that business and it is rough but if fortunate, it can be rewarding and not just on a financial scale but there is a great deal to be said for being wealthy and the quality of life it can bring.

I've heard stories about that guy but as I don't know him (nor do my very few friends in the industry) nor do I know if they're true I will leave it at that. 

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #312 on: September 29, 2014, 07:30:35 PM »
True.  It is an unfortunate fact of the "entertainment" industry that there are people willing to sell bothy body and soul for fame and fortune.  I've had friends in that business and it is rough but if fortunate, it can be rewarding and not just on a financial scale but there is a great deal to be said for being wealthy and the quality of life it can bring.

I've heard stories about that guy but as I don't know him (nor do my very few friends in the industry) nor do I know if they're true I will leave it at that. 

why?

this is the gossip and opinions board.. fuck the truth. lets hear it.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: September 29, 2014, 07:32:49 PM »
And that, young man, is why it is said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and love is often blind.  To me, Ms Bullock is classic beauty personified.  To you?  Not so much at all.  My taste in the feminine runs toward her looks.  That yours does not neither offends nor upsets me.

Be well.
too bad she married white trash

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #314 on: September 29, 2014, 07:36:35 PM »
Too much talk in this thread.  Let's see some more of the celebrities assholes.

I'm adding Annasophia Robb to my turdcutter wish list.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #315 on: September 29, 2014, 07:41:24 PM »

Sounds like bodybuilders, minus the fame and fortune.  ;D ;D
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: September 29, 2014, 07:55:19 PM »

Like more than a few that come here you are not only a better man than I, but wiser as well.  I mean this or I would not have said it.  I was wrong about you and in truth, need to hold my temper to the point of choking myself before I ever disparage you again.    I should follow my mother's wisdom and when necessary, disagree but in an agreeable manner.  It was she who taught me that when one loses their temper it is best not to go looking for it.

Thank you for the chance to apologize.  It is time for me to rest as I am feeling my age and more.  In all ways and for always, be well.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: September 29, 2014, 08:18:08 PM »

I agree. Both are narcissistic endeavors, particularly when it comes to celebrities who have little else to offer then just being a celebrity. These folks seem to have a need to be in the public eye. I disagree that some competitive bodybuilders don't seek and achieve some fame. It is just that their audience is quite a bit smaller and more specialized.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #318 on: September 29, 2014, 08:29:19 PM »
Like more than a few that come here you are not only a better man than I, but wiser as well.  I mean this or I would not have said it.  I was wrong about you and in truth, need to hold my temper to the point of choking myself before I ever disparage you again.    I should follow my mother's wisdom and when necessary, disagree but in an agreeable manner.  It was she who taught me that when one loses their temper it is best not to go looking for it.

Thank you for the chance to apologize.  It is time for me to rest as I am feeling my age and more.  In all ways and for always, be well.

Thanks. I PMed you!   :)
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #319 on: September 29, 2014, 08:30:27 PM »
I agree. Both are narcissistic endeavors, particularly when it comes to celebrities who have little else to offer then just being a celebrity. These folks seem to have a need to be in the public eye. I disagree that some competitive bodybuilders don't seek and achieve some fame. It is just that their audience is quite a bit smaller and more specialized.

Obviously that there are some who receive fame and fortune. I was being facetious. However, there are A LOT more movie stars and singers who have fame and fortune compared to bodybuilders.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: September 29, 2014, 09:24:58 PM »
Obviously that there are some who receive fame and fortune. I was being facetious. However, there are A LOT more movie stars and singers who have fame and fortune compared to bodybuilders.

You are right of course.

Fame is somewhat relative. One can feel famous even when the audience is limited and small. -Fame among your peers kind of thing. Not many pro-bodybuilders amass fortunes though it seems.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #321 on: September 29, 2014, 11:38:12 PM »
Man, these fucking links keep taking me to sites that open up the App Store. Annoying.

my add block doesn't stop it either.  :-\

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #322 on: September 30, 2014, 02:47:29 AM »
More Victoria justice!

What's the story on her?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #323 on: September 30, 2014, 02:49:59 AM »
my add block doesn't stop it either.  :-\

It's some irritating shit...just to look at a D-lister's busted out asshole.
O

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #324 on: September 30, 2014, 03:19:19 AM »