Author Topic: More celebrity nudes leaked  (Read 140814 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: More celebrity nudes leaked
« Reply #375 on: October 08, 2014, 07:48:33 AM »
But maybe we are of a different cloth.

Getting the feeling your cloth is determined by a prescription.
Y

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #376 on: October 08, 2014, 07:48:59 AM »
A crime was committed in the hacking of her private photos wheres she's intimate with her partner.

By viewing those photos we are perpetuating this offense.

She is correct.

Yeah, no. Youre not comitting any kind of sexual crime by viewing those

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: October 08, 2014, 07:49:45 AM »
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
An offense occurred. This is a fact.

By posting and viewing these photos we are perpetuating this offense.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/perpetuating
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #378 on: October 08, 2014, 07:50:41 AM »
A crime was committed in the hacking of her private photos wheres she's intimate with her partner.

She is correct.

What the fuck am I reading

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #379 on: October 08, 2014, 07:55:19 AM »
Its like breaking into your home and stealing your camera with your wifes nude photos on it.

Then publishing it all over the net.

I wouldn't look at your wife's photos. I would feel bad doing so. And I wouldn't consider your wife of poor character for taking private photos.

But maybe we are of a different cloth.

You wouldnt be comitting or perpetuating a sexual crime by doing so, and i have no right to be angry with someone for looking at photos that were posted on the net.

I have a right to be pissed at whoever posted them, but not at innocent bystanders who just happened t9 come across the photos looking for fap material.

How could i?

They dont know my wife, theyre not intentionally peeping in our private life, they just came across some pics on the net.

Its not their responsibility, its the guy who invaded the privacy. Thats where it ends imo.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #380 on: October 08, 2014, 08:47:47 AM »
J LAWRENCE while sexy in regards to a great body and good face is all up in arms over the damage control needed for this press to come out and put a kink in her movie career maintaining her good girl next door cinderalla persona..

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #381 on: October 08, 2014, 08:57:49 AM »
J LAWRENCE while sexy in regards to a great body and good face is all up in arms over the damage control needed for this press to come out and put a kink in her movie career maintaining her good girl next door cinderalla persona..

That's right......instead of taking the accountability or responsibility for storing "intimate moments" of facial cum shots and anal intercourse on the Cloud, let's blame everyone else.

So she can still cash those Katniss Everdeen checks of course.

::)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #382 on: October 08, 2014, 09:06:08 AM »
That's right......instead of taking the accountability or responsibility for storing "intimate moments" of facial cum shots and anal intercourse on the Cloud, let's blame everyone else.

TBH I LIKE HER EVEN MORE..YOU ACTUALLY GET AN INTIMATE PORTION OF HER LIFE OTHER THAN A FAKE/STAGED LIVE INTERVIEW ON JIMMY FALLON OR AN EDITED ARTICLE IN VANITY FAIR/GLAMOUR ,,,

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #383 on: October 08, 2014, 09:12:56 AM »

Thats what im saying. Just own it, suck it up, move on. Shes fighting a losing fight, no way are people going to stop looking or feel ashamed.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #384 on: October 08, 2014, 09:31:26 AM »
Ron's crackdown of nude pics is gonna severely hurt getbig  :-\

Used to be able to peruse threads like this and see lots of  good stuff... now its nothing but 'url links'  :'(

:'(

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #385 on: October 08, 2014, 11:25:09 AM »

She is correct.

You dont belong here. GTFO. ::)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #386 on: October 08, 2014, 11:39:56 AM »
Thats what im saying. Just own it, suck it up, move on. Shes fighting a losing fight, no way are people going to stop looking or feel ashamed.

Ashamed?

If she's not ashamed to take a steaming load in the eye......why should I be ashamed to look at a pictor of the aftermath?

Those aren't my fingers gaping her butthole out 6-inches wide!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #387 on: October 09, 2014, 12:50:21 AM »
Whats up with the butthole shots?  Is this a new thing I'm not aware of?  Have we become so desensitized to vagina we need butthole shots now?  Someone enlighten me.

Yep, that's it.  right on the money. 

I'm to the point that I can't venture an opinion of a woman's attractiveness until I've seen her asshole.

I won't even think of hooking up with a girl from Tinder unless she shows me some up to date selfies of her balloon knot.  What if she has a Hope Solo or a Misty May Traynor situation going on down there?  It's the times we live in.  My hand has been forced.  No anus shots, no go.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #388 on: October 09, 2014, 12:57:05 AM »

I'm to the point that I can't venture an opinion of a woman's attractiveness until I've seen her asshole.

I won't even think of hooking up with a girl from Tinder unless she shows me some up to date selfies of her balloon knot.  What if she has a Hope Solo or a Misty May Traynor situation going on down there?  It's the times we live in.  My hand has been forced.  No anus shots, no go.

You mean bicycle spokes.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #389 on: October 09, 2014, 08:16:23 AM »

^^
B E S T  response of 2014 so far, gang...  ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #390 on: October 09, 2014, 08:53:12 AM »

I'm enlightened
A

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: October 09, 2014, 04:10:19 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #392 on: October 09, 2014, 04:15:39 PM »
^ juicy fucking titties  :P :P :P

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: October 09, 2014, 04:27:22 PM »
^ juicy fucking titties  :P :P :P

skorp has her in his sights as we speak...

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #394 on: October 09, 2014, 08:32:39 PM »

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #395 on: October 10, 2014, 05:49:54 PM »

A practical man you are.  No use spending good money on two or three dates and then finding out there is an unfuckable mess down there.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #396 on: October 10, 2014, 05:52:56 PM »

You know sooner or later she is going to do a nude scene in the movies.  Should we feel ashamed then?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #397 on: October 10, 2014, 06:55:01 PM »
A practical man you are.  No use spending good money on two or three dates and then finding out there is an unfuckable mess down there.

Indeed. 

I'm really doing her a favor as well.  Since she won't be wasting time with me, she's free to find a man who doesn't care that her undercarriage looks like ground zero.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: October 10, 2014, 06:59:07 PM »
Have there been pics of Jennifer Lawrence with her butthole spread with a fist or penis?I haven't seen them but they seem to be referenced here

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #399 on: October 10, 2014, 07:12:58 PM »
I read Miesha Tate had her nudes leaked as well. I couldn`t find them on the net...