Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore
Best bulking steroid to add leg mass?
(1/11) > >>
kevthekid:
Hey guys I started training about 6 years ago and for the first 3-4 years I completely neglected legs and calves. I did a tren/test/mast cycle and am almost done with it, but my legs are still Not proportionate to my upper body. After I finish this cycle, I'm going on Test E so my question is what is the best bulking steroid I can add with it to bring my legs up to par with the rest of my body? I was thinking 500mg-1 gram of Test E a week and kick start it with some Dbol 30-50mg a day.
latiuss:
You're a massive dickhead
kevthekid:

--- Quote from: latiuss on September 22, 2014, 04:03:13 PM ---You're a massive dickhead

--- End quote ---

Don't understand why you would take the time out of your day to comment that but i'm guessing its because you think I never train legs. My squat is 405x8 but my legs aren't growing I just wanted some input on what would help them grow more. I train legs twice a week so it's not like I neglect them anymore. My leg day is more or less as follows

Warm up with extensions
Squat 5x12-15
Front Squat superset Lunges 3x10-12
Leg Press 4x20
Leg Extensions 4x20 with a drop set at the end

I don't have time for douchebags like you to comment stupid shit like that when all I'm trying to do is ask a question to help me bring my legs up during my next cycle, so please do me a favor and not comment on this post anymore keyboard warrior
spiro:
Deca
nasht5:
leg ext are good for warmup but they do not build mass. leg ext are good for muscle seperation.

squat squat and front squat, close stance leg press.

standing and seated calves eod.

don't jog or run or bike. if you need cardio jump rope or clean & press.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version