Author Topic: Justin Compton - Doing the 2015 Arnold next year  (Read 67907 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Justin Compton
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2014, 10:15:37 AM »
He reminds me to a guy with almost the same age, but less extreme (light heavy weight). He was forced to stop his cycle due bad liver values in his blood work.

Dead by 29.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2014, 10:25:54 AM »

at the Arnold next year

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Justin Compton doing the 2015 Arnold next year
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2014, 10:32:21 AM »
This kids a fuckin house. Says he's doing The Arnold next year

You have to apply for the 2015 Arnold ... and then be accepted.

Many competitors apply for it, and do not get accepted to compete.

For the 2014 Arnold Classic, it is no longer in the Veterans Auditorium (it is being torn down).
 It will be in the convention center ballroom, one of the bigger ones.
 The statue of Arnold in front of the Veterans Auditorium will be moved to the front of the convention center.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2014, 11:03:33 AM »
I wonder what women think when he tells them his age?

It's funny, my 24 year old son was over my place over the weekend while I was on GB checking out the Olympia goings on. He wondered about their ages and was shocked when I told him how young some of the contestants were...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2014, 11:08:12 AM »
This kids a fuckin house. Says he's doing The Arnold next year

I remember this guy the first time when he went by the name Marko Savolainen.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2014, 11:47:39 AM »
I remember this guy the first time when he went by the name Marko Savolainen.

ONE TIME HARD UPPED THE DOSE...

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2014, 11:54:46 AM »
He is the next big thing. Should be top 3 Arnold it least.

JC is amazing; far and away the best new pro on the scene today... Up there with Ramy, but more balance and aesthetic... For all intents and purposes, should beat Wolf and whoever else shows up; but he won't because he 'has to pay his dues' first, whatever the hell that means...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2014, 11:55:35 AM »
The guy is amazing; far and away the best new pro on the scene today... Up there with Ramy, but more balance and aesthetic... For all intents and purposes, should beat Wolf and whoever else shows up; but he won't because he 'has to pay his dues' first, whatever the hell that means...
HE LOOKS GREAT ON STAGE,,,

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2014, 11:58:05 AM »
JC is amazing; far and away the best new pro on the scene today... Up there with Ramy, but more balance and aesthetic... For all intents and purposes, should beat Wolf and whoever else shows up; but he won't because he 'has to pay his dues' first, whatever the hell that means...

Phil never had to "pay his dues", entered the pro scene with a victory. Wonder who decides who has to "pay his dues" first and who has not to...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2014, 12:17:14 PM »
Phil never had to "pay his dues", entered the pro scene with a victory. Wonder who decides who has to "pay his dues" first and who has not to...
ACTAULLY PHIL WON HIS 1ST COUPLE SHOWS,,,

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2014, 12:29:19 PM »
ACTAULLY PHIL WON HIS 1ST COUPLE SHOWS,,,

Are you suggesting that "PHIL" had to pay his dues rather in the Weider office beforehands instead on stage...? :-X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2014, 12:31:44 PM »
Are you suggesting that "PHIL" had to pay his dues rather in the Weider office beforehands instead on stage...? :-X
WELL...remember porter Cottrell he won his 1st 3 shows.mike francois same,wheeler,,

kepler2008

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2014, 12:59:55 PM »
The recent history has shown that they die between 40 and 50 years. He may have better luck (Markus Ruhl, Ronnie coleman) or less.
One thing is certain: like many at that age (26 years), he thinks he's indestructible. And he acts as such.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2014, 02:03:24 PM »
Tony Doherty made some gains :o

haha off season ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2014, 02:04:15 PM »
Dead by 29.

He decided to quit the peds and competing and even wrote that on FB  ::) Last time that I saw him, his face looked 'comptonish', clearly off the peds.
Well, lets wait and see if he's a man of his word.
I feel a bit guilty because I connected him with that coach  :-\

haha off season ;D

Sorry mate :D

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2014, 02:05:33 PM »
Will definitely be getting him to Arnold Australia as well. I think his guy could be the next big thing.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2014, 06:34:23 PM »
This dude has freaky cartoon like proportions, contrary to his insanely fast growth he seems smart and level headed in his thread on MD. He'll be interesting to watch

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2014, 09:41:59 PM »
He his the best BB among the new guys. He will be top guy soon.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2014, 10:29:37 PM »

He's competed twice in pro shows and won his last one qualifying him for the Olympia. He decided not to compete and keep training for the 2015 season.

He seems like a very easy going guy and just wants to be at his best every time he is on stage.

He seems to keep growing!

Simple Simon

« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2014, 12:58:00 AM »
Guy has a balanced physique with no missing bodyparts

IFBB bodybuilding isnt for him.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2014, 01:11:44 AM »
His arms are fucking BOVINE!  Just look at that forearm muscle!

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2014, 03:02:28 AM »
Will definitely be getting him to Arnold Australia as well. I think his guy could be the next big thing.
Next Mr Olympia, mark my words.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2014, 03:08:01 AM »
groink is a man who doesn't allow ageing to happen

that's how alpha he is

Groink is so alpha, he has to leave the room during action movies otherwise it ruins them for his Mrs

whitewidow

« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2014, 04:36:19 AM »
Justin Compton has been pro since age 24 I believe he does have some insane arms and if jaun Morel got 10th at the mr. Olympia Justin should of gotten way higher if he would have competed as he was taking juan morel to school when they did that bicep training video. Justin had like2-3 Inches on his arms over Juan Morel.

Justin has always held some serious size! even when he was 20-21 years old he was freaky big! He looks great dieted down as well. he does look a little aged I did notice that myself. When you see him working out with his friends who are 24 years old i kentucky justin looks seriously 10 years older then them.

I hate to say it but justin might start to burn out he already has shoulder issues he is so big he can;t even bring the lat pulldown extension down to his chest, his motion is kind of fucked up due to how big he is. if you watch the youtube video where he gets some massage therapy he has mad stretch marks where his shoulders connect to his upper chest. He def might have packed on too much size too fast! We wuill see how this plays out.

I personally like the guy and think he is very humble. Justin still trips out that he has fans now and people actually knows who he is. Lobsth girls says"next mr. O" well I would doubt that but maybe top 5 at the mr. Olympia . he def is one muscular dude that's for sure almost too muscular. Like i said he was too muscular years ago and I know it sounds weird how can somebody be too muscular it;s when they can't even make certain motions anymore. he's a good id though and wish him the best.

whitewidow

« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2014, 04:37:49 AM »
Next Mr Olympia, mark my words.

you can read my post above i think Justin is down to earth and humble but next mr.O? c'mon! I say Top 5 at the mr.O and even that will take some years. if you want to ever bet money just Pm me.