Author Topic: Justin Compton - Doing the 2015 Arnold next year  (Read 68292 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Justin Compton - Doing the 2015 Arnold next year
« Reply #250 on: November 04, 2014, 10:09:35 PM »
this dood is living the dream

big and huge

and probably no job
Getting paid with contracts for Evogen and Muscular development.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #251 on: November 05, 2014, 02:33:32 AM »
Getting paid with contracts for Evogen and Muscular development.

So that means 'no job'.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #252 on: November 05, 2014, 08:51:21 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Justin Compton doing the 2015 Arnold next year
« Reply #253 on: November 06, 2014, 04:13:30 AM »
I bet he's enjoying his life.

It's funny when u see these guys by themselves they look huge but when they are standing next to normal people they don't look so impressive (height wise)

Of course Ronnie, Dorian, lee Haney types are exceptions being 5'10/5'11 is the bare minimum

Guys that are 6 ft or over forget it about it

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #254 on: November 06, 2014, 04:55:52 AM »
...He's 26?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #255 on: November 06, 2014, 05:03:45 AM »
I bet he's enjoying his life.

Yeah...Here he is off season and bulking up!  Justin "Quasi" Compton.  Justin "The Hump" Compton.  

What is he, five feet tall unless you measure to his hump then its just under six feet?  

Here's his action figure with two fitness/dance model figures (sold separately).

This thing is 285 pounds of crap stuffed into a Kid's Meal of a manlet.  Fugly little toadlet.  Livin' the scheme.

whitewidow

« Reply #256 on: November 06, 2014, 05:22:49 AM »
He's a "coach" (chemist) who takes young guys and creates monsters out of them. Dallas McCarver was/is(?) a client of his, Bostin Loyd was a client of his until he had to stop cause the protocol was too extreme.
O'Reagan seems to know his chemicals well, but his guys will probably burn out quickly since he has them on crazy mgs of gear right from the get-go.

John O'Reagon is actually a very nice guy. if you don;t have much money he will help you out for free if he thinks you have potential. John O'reagon is not new! I saw him Turn capriese Murray into a IFBB pro, I saw him prep Mo elbasouni who used to post here just a NPC guy never went pro, he prepped many IFBB pros, you only here about how he prepped dallas mccarver who is now working with hany rambod and he tried to prep bostin but bostin couldn't handle the protocol.

It wasn;t the drug usage Bostin just has shit genetics and it is way easier for John to prep guys like capriese murray who is black and has superior genetics that didn't take as much gear or food(alot of site injections) it's all individual based, John also got cody up to 290 lbs and he was 19 at the time. John is a good guy but he should ask for more,guys go pro then turn their backs on him and go with a more known coach that;s why not many know about jon O'reagon but ask anybody who george farah is and they will tell you.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #257 on: November 06, 2014, 05:32:53 AM »
His job is BB. ;)

That's not a job; that's schmoe business a paid passion. A job is rather something that sucks with a dick or bitch boss who tells you what to do.

...He's 26?

No, 52

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #258 on: November 06, 2014, 05:53:18 AM »
John O'Reagon is actually a very nice guy. if you don;t have much money he will help you out for free if he thinks you have potential. John O'reagon is not new! I saw him Turn capriese Murray into a IFBB pro, I saw him prep Mo elbasouni who used to post here just a NPC guy never went pro, he prepped many IFBB pros, you only here about how he prepped dallas mccarver who is now working with hany rambod and he tried to prep bostin but bostin couldn't handle the protocol.

It wasn;t the drug usage Bostin just has shit genetics and it is way easier for John to prep guys like capriese murray who is black and has superior genetics that didn't take as much gear or food(alot of site injections) it's all individual based, John also got cody up to 290 lbs and he was 19 at the time. John is a good guy but he should ask for more,guys go pro then turn their backs on him and go with a more known coach that;s why not many know about jon O'reagon but ask anybody who george farah is and they will tell you.

Capriese Murray and superior genetics don't go together

He recently started competing in physique I think and looks like shit

In Bostins defense he really doesn't have shit genetics, good structure (6'1 guy) and decent shape, when he did the contra he looked really good, I just think he really doesn't know what he's doing

Whatever happened to elbow macaroni??

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #259 on: November 06, 2014, 06:06:19 AM »

In Bostins defense he really doesn't have shit genetics, good structure (6'1 guy) and decent shape, when he did the contra he looked really good, I just think he really doesn't know what he's doing

CAPRESE FOR A SCALED DOWN FORMER PRO BBER STILL LOOKS PRETTY GOOD ..AND SWITCHING IS KEEPING HIM FIT AND SOMEWHAT HEALTHY...

whitewidow

« Reply #260 on: November 06, 2014, 06:19:25 AM »

Dude capriese is a Freak on gear! what happened was he worked with jon O'reagon for a year steady and he looked fucking insane! he didn;t use nearly the dosages Bostin does he was on 3.5 grams a week maybe 4 grams with the orals I admit he did do alot of site injections but he went pro quick all thanks to jon and caprieses genetics, capriese did 3 shows that year 2 NPC shows one he got 3rd and the next one he got his pro card then he did the NY pro that year and got fifth up agaist a prime victor and some other good competition at that time. he did score high enough to compete at the Olympia but he went to get bloodwork done and it was kind of fucked so his wife begged him to stop. that's what happened.

It took m capriese only 3 NPC shows to go pro(not bad)! No way bostin could do that. Yes capriese does do physique but he dosn't use anything but a TRT dose. he really is natural since he got that blood test back.
as far as Mo goes last I heard he went to go train with fakhri muburak after fak went pro and they were doing 405 on the incline bench and Mo tore his pec and called it quits for good but he wasn't bad and jon did prep Mo since he was a teen and asked for nothing in exchange.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #261 on: November 06, 2014, 06:33:05 AM »
Dude capriese is a Freak on gear! what happened was he worked with jon O'reagon for a year steady and he looked fucking insane! he didn;t use nearly the dosages Bostin does he was on 3.5 grams a week maybe 4 grams with the orals I admit he did do alot of site injections but he went pro quick all thanks to jon and caprieses genetics, capriese did 3 shows that year 2 NPC shows one he got 3rd and the next one he got his pro card then he did the NY pro that year and got fifth up agaist a prime victor and some other good competition at that time. he did score high enough to compete at the Olympia but he went to get bloodwork done and it was kind of fucked so his wife begged him to stop. that's what happened.

It took m capriese only 3 NPC shows to go pro(not bad)! No way bostin could do that. Yes capriese does do physique but he dosn't use anything but a TRT dose. he really is natural since he got that blood test back.
as far as Mo goes last I heard he went to go train with fakhri muburak after fak went pro and they were doing 405 on the incline bench and Mo tore his pec and called it quits for good but he wasn't bad and jon did prep Mo since he was a teen and asked for nothing in exchange.
this...3 shows to pro is outstanding...

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #262 on: November 06, 2014, 06:38:15 AM »
will be dead soon-wont see 30

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #263 on: November 06, 2014, 06:41:32 AM »
this...3 shows to pro is outstanding...
you cant get that result without superior genetics

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #264 on: November 06, 2014, 06:44:10 AM »
O' Reagon is not that crazy ?!?! Bullshit ! Have you seem some of the shit he's asked his " athletes " to do ?? If Bostin can't handle it, that should tell you somethin !

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #265 on: November 06, 2014, 06:54:44 AM »
you cant get that result without superior genetics
THERE are guys 20 yrs later 'with good builds in prime'still trying...go through wght classes at usa/nationals ,you will see some names from 10/15 yrs ago maybe a higher wght class than in past or opposite dropped weight class,,danny hester who has great genetics just turned pro few yrs ago ...

whitewidow

« Reply #266 on: November 06, 2014, 07:00:34 AM »
O' Reagon is not that crazy ?!?! Bullshit ! Have you seem some of the shit he's asked his " athletes " to do ?? If Bostin can't handle it, that should tell you somethin !

bostin admits he dosn't have the "black man" genetics as bostin calls them to do that well he says his genetics are ok but could be way better. Capriese has way superior genetics then bostin lloyd. some of know jon and capriese and it wasn't anything close to what bostin did to win the contra costra. I think capriese went pro on that same amount spread out through 3 shows although he did do the same kind of site injection protocol.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: November 06, 2014, 07:53:38 AM »
That's not a job; that's schmoe business a paid passion. A job is rather something that sucks with a dick or bitch boss who tells you what to do.

No, 52

Oh lord, now I've got a bastardized version of a classic show tune "There's No Business Like Show Business!" running through  my head...

"There's NO business like SCHMOE business, like no business I know.  Everything about it is the peeling! Lonnie Teper is a sweet old schmoe!  All the money you can make will have you reeling when you are kneeling to give a blow!"

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: November 06, 2014, 07:55:08 AM »
As for the other fellows claim on "superior genetics".  Feh!  I suppose that would mean you don't die from the overdose.  Any fooking pussy can get big on the mass quantities of drugs these wimps take.  How else do you explain the woMen bodybuilders?  These finger puppets are no where near genetic marvels. 

Some people just want to feeeeeel better about their own use by lifting up even bigger abusers.  I shall now address the common reply to  my insightful observations of these drug bloated muppets, I.

1)  "Why are you on a bodybuilding site it you hate drugs soooo much?"

Because I like bodybuilding and what it has become is anything but what the name suggest.

2)  "I bet you're just jealous because you're a natty wimp that doesn't have what it takes to make it in the world of real bodybuilding!"

Right. 

I am looking forward to watching the meteoric rise, fall and total burnout of Justin "The Hump" Compton.  G4P and then renal failure will be coming for him.  His family will claim he's found Jayzus and then when he expires like an old library card they will say de Lawd done called him home.

Superior genetics his ass. 

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #269 on: November 06, 2014, 08:03:27 AM »
You have to apply for the 2015 Arnold ... and then be accepted.

Many competitors apply for it, and do not get accepted to compete.

For the 2014 Arnold Classic, it is no longer in the Veterans Auditorium (it is being torn down).
 It will be in the convention center ballroom, one of the bigger ones.
 The statue of Arnold in front of the Veterans Auditorium will be moved to the front of the convention center.

oh damn, I love the veterans auditorium.....damn, I'm gonna miss it. it's a nice place.....any word on why they're tearing it down?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #270 on: November 06, 2014, 08:44:20 AM »
Oh lord, now I've got a bastardized version of a classic show tune "There's No Business Like Show Business!" running through  my head...

"There's NO business like SCHMOE business, like no business I know.  Everything about it is the peeling! Lonnie Teper is a sweet old schmoe!  All the money you can make will have you reeling when you are kneeling to give a blow!"

I imagine that Joe Schmoe Weider was tap dancing backstage on this song  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: November 06, 2014, 09:03:47 AM »
I imagine that Joe Schmoe Weider was tap dancing backstage on this song  ;D

Yup.  He and Ben were schmoes supreme.  Disgusting.
 ;D

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #272 on: November 08, 2014, 10:00:58 AM »
Justin Compton Chest And Triceps While Guest Posing In Alaska

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: November 08, 2014, 08:47:29 PM »
He's big I'll give him that, but he just looks like an insulin balloon like Heath.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #274 on: November 09, 2014, 07:14:32 AM »

handsome guy with a classic physique.
b