Author Topic: Where do you guys all live????  (Read 12720 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Where do you guys all live????
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2014, 03:50:50 PM »
Also I have 3 choices on where to live.

1. Me and my friend rent this room in a house full of college kids in Davie for 370 a month each including utilities, but we share a room with 1 other person I think. No contract, just month to month and a 250 dollar security deposit, and live there month to month and take our time looking for a place to live.

2. A hotel is renting out a hotel room in Ft lauderdale and it looks pretty decent based on the pictures for 775 a month along with housekeeping once a week, but we have to sign a 6 month lease, and then move into our own place after the lease is up.

3. Live in a cheap ass motel until we find our own apartment to rent ASAP (hopefully within 1-2 weeks)

Which do you guys think is the best option here?

Depends on how long you think it will take you to find an apartment. Option 3 gives you the freedom to move whenever you decide. It also could end up being the most expensive if you don't find something in the allotted time. Option 1 also gives you the freedom to move whenever you find a place, but you will be out at least a month's rent plus the deposit and it is probably the least convenient being a room that three guys share. Option 2 locks you into paying rent there for 6 months, regardless of when you decide to move. It is also the most expensive option.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2014, 08:43:45 AM »
buy your own place

living with buddies is gay as fuck

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2014, 10:26:48 AM »
buy your own place

Couldn't imagine having to live with a mate it seems like it would be fucking torture

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2014, 11:37:59 AM »
buy your own place

Can't buy my own place. I'm 18 with no credit or decent downpayment enough to be able to afford my own place. I'm just renting with him so I can get on my feet and finish school down there then get a decent paying job and then move out on my own.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2014, 12:21:12 PM »

Can't buy my own place. I'm 18 with no credit or decent downpayment enough to be able to afford my own place. I'm just renting with him so I can get on my feet and finish school down there then get a decent paying job and then move out on my own.
didnt read thread

but

why not live with parents at 18 years

???

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2014, 05:27:47 PM »
didnt read thread

but

why not live with parents at 18 years

???

1. Crazy parents
2. Super religious

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2014, 06:47:56 PM »
buy your own place

He's a college student. He probably can't afford a decent place on his own. Lot's of folks have roommates. There is nothing gay about this.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2014, 06:49:48 PM »
My family is from NoVa.

Lived in Alexandria for awhile. Moved to Southern California.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2014, 07:53:50 PM »
Australia

Hey Ms.Booty, any nice snakes in your backyard  :), looks like Banana state is under reptilian invasion  :D

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2014, 12:53:49 AM »
boston

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2014, 02:45:51 AM »
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2014, 02:56:19 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2014, 03:52:58 AM »
Lincolnshire?

he forgot where I told him his ip was coming from

funny when I mentioned to a certain person

he dropped the London thing

gimmick fail of peace

i wonder what rons take is on people assuming someones identity on here

in line with his new rules
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2014, 04:47:58 AM »
he forgot where I told him his ip was coming from

funny when I mentioned to a certain person

he dropped the London thing

gimmick fail of peace

i wonder what rons take is on people assuming someones identity on here

in line with his new rules
Depends if they have ben issued with a secret password or not.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2014, 05:49:00 PM »
Hey Darren, hey Simon, I live in London W9...  I'm an Essex Girl who moved to Canada, travelled, then came back to England to London....

>>>To the chap who started this thread:  I lived in Toronto then moved to NYC...  After a year of that (I didn't make it in NY), I took a greyhound to Indianapolis, Indiana.  From there we drove to Daytona Beach Fla?

I went there on holiday but stayed a year.  I'd suggest you go to Daytona Beach Shores or perhaps further north on the Atlantic side of Florida, there are some fantastic beaches there.  The people who live and work there work hard.  The rest (visitors/tourists) are all on holiday and there's money to be made there.

I lived on the ocean for a year and went barefoot on the beach for all that time, I didn't wear shoes.  The 7/11 shop was across the road.  It was 78/80 degrees and sunny all day every day.  Sometimes it rained mad at 4 or 5pm and we swept the decks.  Then watched incredible sunsets on the beach.   The sunrises were the best...  You can drive from Daytona after sunrise across to the other side of Fla to watch the sunset                       if you miss Orlando.  Do not do Orlando.

I rocked up at the motel on holiday and stayed there and ran it for a year, through Spring Break, Race Week and Bike Week, I pranced around in a bikini with the key to all the rooms and they tipped me lots.  I was very young, had an English accent and looked fab.

North of Daytona are some incredible beaches.  I've recently googled it all and it's all still there, 20 years later...

Darlin?  Ft Lauderdale is way gay mad 24/7 fun and Miami you simply cannot afford...  Be choosey
Hit Daytona

or come to London?
only kidding
xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2014, 07:19:53 PM »
Do yourself a favor and don't move to FL. You'll live to regret it. Crime is third-world level, people are dumber than dirt, the weather is monotonous. Everybody there is on the run from something: wife, the law, tax collector.

Come the end-times, FL will be a giant penis shaped coffin.

tee hee yep, that was what I nearly said...  They were all mad.  Florida is the trailer park from hell unless you're running the oceanside motel or have lots of money.  The bit I forgot to tell you was that I was not paid, (i didn't have a green card, being English/Canadian), the owner of the motel allowed us to stay there in sunseabliss and work there for 9 months but didn't pay me, I got ripped off.  My boyfriend at the time was working as a body man doing swish cars for our living money and he took his final paycheck and we went in the car he'd been working on (he'd been ripped off too) and we drove back to NYC.  They all rip everyone off in Florida, it's do or die.

>>>I had my drivers license stolen, they're all on the make in Fla, it's truly incredible, they've all lost their drivers licenses every single one of them, and go from state to state to get another or after that they'll steal mine.  We had to leave, having been truly taken for suckers.  The people who live in Florida know their tourists and how to scam.  
Nevertheless I have fond memories of Bike Week, when I wasn't a tourist.

Take care xL

London's rather fun...  every day there are 1000 drive-by cyclists stealing iphones...

I think the world is all much of a muchness

Did I tell you about the time I made it to Vancouver Island?  That's a safe place (ish
xL

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2014, 07:24:09 PM »
Hey Ms.Booty, any nice snakes in your backyard  :), looks like Banana state is under reptilian invasion  :D

oh fuck... Just what I need. I don't care if I get bit but I worry about my cats.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2014, 07:46:08 PM »
x

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2014, 07:57:11 PM »

Did I tell you about the time I made it to Vancouver Island?  That's a safe place (ish
xL

Victoria, BC is beautiful and expensive. My wife and I went on vacation there a few years back. -Stayed at a bed and breakfast. We visited the Butchart Gardens, which were spectacular. For younger folks, there is lots of night life. It is a good place to visit.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2014, 08:11:51 PM »
Victoria is a ridiculous place, don't stop there when you get off the ferry, keep going you've got to make it further up the Island:  it's the end of the world, honest...  Vancouver Island is larger than the British Isles...     I went there for the millenium 1999 and watched the whole world from the last time zone...

Tofino is on the west Pacific coast and is literally the edge of the planet, best beach I've ever seen.  First you must drive two hours up the Island from Victoria to Gold River?  Then 3 or 4 hours east to west across?

I even made it to Zeballos, my father's new wife's son drove a PetroCanada truck and I did that.

I could've lived there.  It was so laid back, there was no news on t'telly, all they had was a bit of hockey on the front page.  There are islands off Quadra where there are no police.  There are islands off that island which you get to by boat where you can just rock up with a ground sheet and live and claim land, just off the island across from the other island via an aging drunken sailors boat.  There are people with $100,000 RVs parked there 10 islands away who are never coming back.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2014, 08:22:46 PM »
Victoria is a ridiculous place, don't stop there when you get off the ferry, keep going you've got to make it further up the Island:  it's the end of the world, honest...  Vancouver Island is larger than the British Isles...     I went there for the millenium 1999 and watched the whole world from the last time zone...

Tofino is on the west Pacific coast and is literally the edge of the planet, best beach I've ever seen.  First you must drive two hours up the Island from Victoria to Gold River?
\
I even made it to Zeballos, my father's new wife's son drove a PetroCanada truck and I did that.

I could've lived there.  It was so laid back, there was no news on t'telly, all they had was a bit of hockey on the front page.  There are islands off Quadra where there are no police.  There are islands off that island which you get to by boat where you can just rock up with a ground sheet and live and claim land, just off the island across from the other island via an aging drunken sailors boat.  There are people with $100,000 RVs parked there 10 islands away who are never coming back.

Seems like you like the rural life. I like to be near the action.

The restaurants in Victoria are expensive but the food was delicious and the service was top notch. High Tea at Butchart Gardens was very romantic. We sat at a table over looking a private garden. Some say the Fairmont Empress Hotel has the best high tea.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2014, 08:36:02 PM »
tee hee I'm just reminising, all nostalgic, wondering whether I ought to have stayed there, I belonged there.

I visited Vancouver Island 3x.  (ps take the ferry from Vancouver Horseshoe to Nanaimo)...  

Cannot believe I travelled back, I couldve stopped there.....  Thinking about it now, I can comprehend that I travelled there 3x.  But I simply can't believe that I also left there 3x !  Must be mad.

I now live in central London England, 9 million people, centre of the universe
concrete under my fingernails
xL

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2014, 08:57:46 PM »
tee hee I'm just reminising, all nostalgic, wondering whether I ought to have stayed there, I belonged there.

I visited Vancouver Island 3x.  (ps take the ferry from Vancouver Horseshoe to Nanaimo)...  

Cannot believe I travelled back, I couldve stopped there.....  Thinking about it now, I can comprehend that I travelled there 3x.  But I simply can't believe that I also left there 3x !  Must be mad.

I now live in central London England, 9 million people, centre of the universe
concrete under my fingernails
xL

Like I said, I like being near the action. Really large cities don't do it for me though. When my wife and I moved to Portland, OR some 48 years ago, it was perfect. It's a bit too big these days which is why we choose to live in a suburb. Still, Portland does have a certain charm. You might enjoy the annual naked bike ride. There are bike routes and paths all over the city. Keep Portland weird is one of our mottos. -Lots of good eateries too.

For the outdoors types, Mount Hood and skiing is only 50 miles away. The coast is 80 miles. The Columbia Gorge, one of the wonders of the world is an hour away. The Columbia river at Hood River is the wind surfing capital of the world. Eastern Oregon is still the wild, wild west.

Garbage Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2014, 09:08:54 PM »
We all live on Earth.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2014, 11:53:33 PM »
Pyyongyang, best korea