Author Topic: The air strikes are working  (Read 2575 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The air strikes are working
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2014, 08:02:15 PM »
Take note on what a real leader does. Read carefully in the first paragraph where it mentions Wolf Blitzed. You don't go in to play, you go in to fuck them up.

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/fyi/news/03/22/iraq.war/

you consider 120 dead terrorists in a pile to be 'playing around'?

In shock and awe, we killed more people, but many of them were just those who lived in baghdad, no "terrorist" connection.

If they're hiding in an ISIS training base in rural syria, the % chance of killing a bad guy, over a milkman or street vendor in baghdad, are way higher. 

ANYWAY, until you deliver ANY kind of actual plan obama SHOULD be using, I'm not really sure what we're arguing about here.   If you can't tell us what he SHOULD be doing, why criticize what he's doing?  How many boots on ground?  Give us a number.  and do these boots enter Syria?   Wait, repubs can't answer that Q this week, right?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2014, 08:30:35 PM »
you consider 120 dead terrorists in a pile to be 'playing around'?

In shock and awe, we killed more people, but many of them were just those who lived in baghdad, no "terrorist" connection.

If they're hiding in an ISIS training base in rural syria, the % chance of killing a bad guy, over a milkman or street vendor in baghdad, are way higher. 

ANYWAY, until you deliver ANY kind of actual plan obama SHOULD be using, I'm not really sure what we're arguing about here.   If you can't tell us what he SHOULD be doing, why criticize what he's doing?  How many boots on ground?  Give us a number.  and do these boots enter Syria?   Wait, repubs can't answer that Q this week, right?

Do you realize you're reaching far and wide for any excuse you can get to lick Obama's balls? I did say what we should be doing. But I guess you missed that part but then again I find that hard to believe since you follow up on my posts 24/7

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2014, 08:39:28 PM »
Do you realize you're reaching far and wide for any excuse you can get to lick Obama's balls? I did say what we should be doing. But I guess you missed that part but then again I find that hard to believe since you follow up on my posts 24/7

Ive said obama is an illegal alien who should be impeached & prosecuted. 

In what world is it ball-licking to you?   I mean, I want to impeach him, you don't... how is that ball-licking? 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2014, 08:44:21 PM »

In what world is it ball-licking to you?   I mean, I want to impeach him, you don't... how is that ball-licking? 

Perhaps you 2 dolts should cut to the chase and lick one anothers balls.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2014, 09:00:25 PM »
NICE!   Taking away the oil fields that are paying for ISIS. 

For ISIS, which is now the wealthiest terrorist group in the world, oil is a key source of riches. ISIS is believed to have taken control of hundreds of oil wells in Syria from both the government and moderate rebels, and the Syrian regime of President Bashar al-Assad has said it has lost about $4 million in stolen oil amid the country's ongoing civil war.

ISIS, meanwhile, earns as much as $2 million per day illegal selling oil, Central Command said. The group produces anywhere between 300-500 barrels of refined petroleum per day.

"These small-scale refineries provided fuel to run ISIL operations, money to finance their continued attacks throughout Iraq and Syria, and an economic asset to support their future operations," Central Command said.

According to Janine Davidson and Emerson Brookings of the Council on Foreign Relations, ISIS has access to "a volume of resources and territory unmatched in the history of extremist organizations." And according to the Brookings Institute, ISIS controls about 60% of Syria’s oil fields and several oil-producing assets in Iraq.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/us-bombs-isis-oil-fields-2014-9#ixzz3EIRKjgeH

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2014, 03:37:55 PM »
Sorry.  I believe we've been funding/allowing/enabling our "enemies" over there, whether they even know it or not...

I just hate when people say "Yes, we've funded these 4 or 5 terror groups, but we had nothing to do with al-Q starting in 98 until 2002.  Fck those selective voices.  They'll admit we fed afghans, we used them all thru the Cole time in 98, then suddenly they no longer worked for us... then suddenly the bad guys were all back on our payroll in 2002.   Nope.  Either we have our fingers in that pudding, or we don't.  None of this "Only under dems does this happen" crap.

This is not news, the fucking CIA trained the Muj in Afghanistan when the Russians invaded. The lesson to be learned, never trust a fucking arab.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2014, 04:29:59 PM »

Bwahahahaha!!!   ;D  You are the biggest Obama knee padder on this board. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2014, 06:10:39 PM »
Bwahahahaha!!!   ;D  You are the biggest Obama knee padder on this board.  

but i support impeaching him.  and you don't.
I say he's an illegal alien, and you don't.

yep, and only one of us voted for clinton, remember?   ;)

and I carry a fcking gun, and you don't.  

yeah, reallllly starting to sound like one of us is more conservative than the other.  
But hey, you continue with self-descriptions.  Totally accurate, for sure.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2014, 06:12:47 PM »
but i support impeaching him.  and you don't.

yep, and only one of us voted for clinton, remember?   ;)

and I carry a fcking gun, and you don't.   

yeah, reallllly starting to sound like one of us is more conservative than the other. 
But hey, you continue with self-descriptions.  Totally accurate, for sure.

LOL!  You voted for Obama.  I believe this case is closed.   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2014, 05:53:01 AM »
U.S.-led strikes pressure al Qaeda's Syria group to join with Islamic State
Yahoo News ^ | 09/26/14 | Mariam Karouny
Posted on September 26, 2014 at 8:14:56 AM EDT by winoneforthegipper

Nusra, long one of the most effective forces fighting Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, was weakened this year by battles with Islamic State, an al Qaeda splinter group that routinely employs ruthless methods such as beheadings and mass executions.

The two share the same ideology and rigid Islamic beliefs, but fell out during a power struggle that pitted Islamic State head Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi against al Qaeda chief Ayman Zawahri and Nusra Front leader Abu Mohammad al-Golani.

But U.S.-led air and missile strikes, which have hit Nusra as well as Islamic State bases in Syria, have angered many Nusra members who say the West and its allies have joined forces in a "crusader" campaign against Islam.

Sources close to Islamic State said some Nusra fighters were joining them after the strikes and there was a growing sense among many that it was time to put their differences aside.

"There are hardline voices inside Nusra who are pushing for reconciliation with Islamic State," a source close to Nusra's leadership told Reuters, though he doubted it would happen.

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2014, 09:45:18 AM »
Yes.  They are working.  Take away the terrorist funding.  It's great.