Author Topic: Bios3Training trashing Kai's G4P  (Read 13598 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Bios3Training trashing Kai's G4P
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2014, 08:13:50 AM »
They are a bunch of drugged up thugs, hence their language is in accordance with their level or education and life choices. Being high-school dropouts probably helps a lot in regards to forming sentences with excessive amounts of vulgar words.

It adds to the stereotypical "all bodybuilders are meathead" persona.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2014, 08:15:10 AM »
Cursing is the language of young (hip, angry, etc) folk these days. Some people only understand that, it's their language.
And then people like Rich want to seem hip, so yes, cursing make him feel cool and badass.

But Hipsters are angry and they do not curse.  :D
X

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2014, 08:18:18 AM »
It adds to the stereotypical "all bodybuilders are meathead" persona.

Indeed, they only appear as ignorant and obtuse. They probably think their point comes across much better with large amounts of profanity.

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2014, 11:27:01 AM »
I read getbig every day! i simply can not compete with the forum trolls. it brings out a side of me i dont like. besides who gives a whit about my opinion on thing anyway? Whats the point? I made the page to out out my thoughts and those who dont want to hear them can not watch or listen. Getbig has been my go to page for ALL bodybuilding pics, somehow a show is over and 30 seconds later the results are up with pics. faster then the other sites.

The Jason mask...i have some horror memorabilia. its cast from the mask from part 6 which was my favorite one growing up. its not a toy.

T

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2014, 11:32:10 AM »
I read getbig every day! i simply can not compete with the forum trolls. it brings out a side of me i dont like. besides who gives a whit about my opinion on thing anyway? Whats the point? I made the page to out out my thoughts and those who dont want to hear them can not watch or listen. Getbig has been my go to page for ALL bodybuilding pics, somehow a show is over and 30 seconds later the results are up with pics. faster then the other sites.

The Jason mask...i have some horror memorabilia. its cast from the mask from part 6 which was my favorite one growing up. its not a toy.

Good to see you're still here then chief.

On the bold part, don't lie to us. You are here for the WYHI threads.  ;D

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2014, 12:05:25 PM »

Jerry, is that your name? I like many of your videos, except when you talked recently about Heath vs Greene... Come on now, every one of them does g4p for drugs and placings, at least many of them... Like i said, i don't really care about Greene's life or his habits, but don't act as if guys like Cutler, Heath, and so on have better morals... Yes, i didn't like Greene signing the poster and his ramblings during the conference, but i didn't like also Heath sob stories about his wife and father, aimed at gaining sympathy for a serious lack of personality... He's arrogant, insecure and unlikable, at least for me... He looked like utter shit at prejudging, with Palumboism signs, but got better for the Finals, Greene did the contrary... But you weren't at prejudging right? The fact that Heath got perfect score with two 5 for the two nights is a joke and doesn't make sense, in my opinion...

Simple Simon

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2014, 12:06:50 PM »
Jerry, is that your name? I like many of your videos, except when you talked recently about Heath vs Greene... Come on now, every one of them does g4p for drugs and placings, at least many of them... Like i said, i don't really care about Greene's life or his habits, but don't act as if guys like Cutler, Heath, and so on have better morals... Yes, i didn't like Greene signing the poster and his ramblings during the conference, but i didn't like also Heath sob stories about his wife and father, aimed at gaining sympathy for a serious lack of personality... He's arrogant, insecure and unlikable, at least for me... He looked like utter shit at prejudging, with Palumboism signs, but got better for the Finals, Greene did the contrary... But you weren't at prejudging right? The fact that Heath got perfect score with two 5 for the two nights is a joke and doesn't make sense, in my opinion...
Back peddle of peace.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2014, 12:29:20 PM »
Back peddle of peace.
What's the problem Simon?

Simple Simon

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2014, 12:34:53 PM »
What's the problem Simon?
Do you know what "back-peddling" is?

You said "every one of them" then "back peddled" and said "many of them"

Thats whats known as back-peddling

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2014, 12:37:13 PM »

Lucian......what does a homosexual beta like you think about the new and improved Caliber Grocery website?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2014, 12:42:51 PM »
Lucian......what does a homosexual beta like you think about the new and improved Caliber Grocery website?

;D ;D ;D

http://www.calibergrocery.com/

It will be under construction for another 7 years.
X

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2014, 12:50:14 PM »
Lucian, can you do a video on Getbig?Id enjoy your views on it

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2014, 01:25:41 PM »
what is the worst that has surfaced so far?

i am only updated on the fucking of a fruit and the white towel show

what else

???

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2014, 01:49:32 PM »
But Hipsters are angry and they do not curse.  :D
Sure they do...especially on the Internet forums. On video, many want to seem "educated". They want to present a different image other than "hardcore".

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2014, 01:55:58 PM »
Lat insertion look a little bit higher up back in the days...
his spine just compressed and so lats moved shorter to waist

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2014, 08:00:03 PM »
Good to see you're still here then chief.

On the bold part, don't lie to us. You are here for the WYHI threads.  ;D

those too of course.
T

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2014, 03:28:37 AM »
Look people do fucked up things to survive I get that but if you want to be a public figure and represent a sport then dont do those fucked up shit on video for the world to see, its that simple.

I totally agree! That's why I have always said kai will not be a mr.O because if these teens google him and see pictures like that it's horrible for the bodybuilding scene.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2014, 07:58:27 AM »
Do you know what "back-peddling" is?

You said "every one of them" then "back peddled" and said "many of them"

Thats whats known as back-peddling
Of course i know what "back-peddling" is, i just don't understand the need to point that out... I made myself perectly clear, all or at least many of them, what's wrong with it?

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2014, 08:15:13 AM »
Great vid, Kai has been milking the sympathy card too long. We all have our struggles.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2014, 09:11:02 AM »
I totally agree! That's why I have always said kai will not be a mr.O because if these teens google him and see pictures like that it's horrible for the bodybuilding scene.

Is it really more "horrible" than getting carted off to jail for dealing, murder, or keeling over dead?  Remember that "kidney,colon,dead" pic of Wheeler, Mike, & Munzer?  If the "bodybuilding scene" can survive a long history of G4P or Craig Titus' murder trial (not exactly an isolated incident) why is playing with a grapefruit even on the radar screen?  You sound like the people who wan to protect the "sanctity" of marriage.  ::)

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2014, 09:22:52 AM »
Great vid, Kai has been milking the sympathy card too long. We all have our struggles.
I personally never heard Greene talking about his past and asking for sympathy, but what about Heath sob stories? If you want to be the manlier and better man you shouldn't mirror the guy you accused of crying and always making excuses...

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2014, 09:26:11 AM »
x2

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2014, 09:39:31 AM »

Lucian like in Underworld?
You sound like a pretty smart guy but why are you always so angry?

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2014, 09:42:05 AM »
I personally never heard Greene talking about his past and asking for sympathy, but what about Heath sob stories? If you want to be the manlier and better man you shouldn't mirror the guy you accused of crying and always making excuses...

Seriously? You must not follow him then.

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2014, 10:56:24 AM »
Lucian like in Underworld?
You sound like a pretty smart guy but why are you always so angry?

Im not,, Im Portuguese. thats how my whole family is. if you sat in a room w us of a few hours you would think we are all pissed off. just loud, obnoxious, and seem angry. Its just how my family is. feisty!
T