Author Topic: a gift from the mighty 'no one' to you- the no one system in a nutshell.  (Read 13745 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: a gift from the mighty 'no one' to you- the no one system in a nutshell.
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2014, 12:33:01 PM »

ya that's abt it.

you'll actually get to a point where you can train 2x a day 3x a week on top of the volume of the final phase. lol it's amazing you just keep traiinng the body keeps adapting.

to anyone wanting to start this. don't just jump into it. you'll really fuck yourself up. don't skip levels thinking you do need to follow it. the idea is to create an environment that allows for adaptation to take place thru gradual application of stress.

take the necessary weeks to complete each level. otherwise the adaptation won't take place and you'll meerly injure yourself or burn out completely.

by the time you hit week 9 you'll be very very impressed w your ability to generate sizeable workloads in a very short amount of time. 
So after Phase 3, week 9- you go to  2x a day whole body for 3 days week?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2014, 12:37:55 PM »
I updated it with Phase 4.

Does this look right No One?

1. Compression.  Duration-3 Weeks. Use any routine as normally laid out. Stop resting between sets.  Count to 5 then hit the next set.
2. Adaption. Duration-3 Weeks. Use any routine. Do the entire routine each day (all body-parts), but in 3 non-consecutive days. Same rest as phase 1.
3. Completion. Duration-3 Weeks. Use any routine. Do the entire routine (all body-parts), 7 days a weeks.  Same rest phase as in 1 and 2.  You are now a machine.
4. Using the Machine. Duration-3 Weeks and on.  Use any routine.  Entire routine (all body-parts) 2x a day for 3x a week. Same rest.

Simple Simon

« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2014, 12:43:31 PM »
I updated it with Phase 4.

Does this look right No One?

1. Compression.  Duration-3 Weeks. Use any routine as normally laid out. Stop resting between sets.  Count to 5 then hit the next set.
2. Adaption. Duration-3 Weeks. Use any routine. Do the entire routine each day (all body-parts), but in 3 non-consecutive days. Same rest as phase 1.
3. Completion. Duration-3 Weeks. Use any routine. Do the entire routine (all body-parts), 7 days a weeks.  Same rest phase as in 1 and 2.  You are now a machine.
4. Using the Machine. Duration-3 Weeks and on.  Use any routine.  Entire routine 2x a day for 3x a week. Same rest.
5. Cardiac ward, wife brings grapes and magazines.

fixed

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2014, 12:44:21 PM »
So after Phase 3, week 9- you go to  2x a day whole body for 3 days week?

you can train 7x a week with 3 2x a day sessions in there if you wanted to. all using the same volume. so your not only training everything every day you get to a point where you can train everything 2x a day 3 days a week on top of it w no change in performance. basically 10 full body workouts a week. I stopped there. I don't doubt you could eventually train 7x a week 2x a day.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2014, 12:46:31 PM »
fixed

lol I know right?

ya it's a little extreme but just goes to show you what the body is capable of doing if thou go abt it intelligently and create an environment where it's forced to adapt.

it's a far cry from 'chest day Monday' that's for sure.
b

Simple Simon

« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2014, 12:47:04 PM »
you can train 7x a week with 3 2x a day sessions in there if you wanted to. all using the same volume. so your not only training everything every day you get to a point where you can train everything 2x a day 3 days a week on top of it w no change in performance. basically 10 full body workouts a week. I stopped there. I don't doubt you could eventually train 7x a week 2x a day.

This is all well and good but I simply don't have the time or inclination to be training twice a day.
I wouldn't want to waste gas driving to the gym to spend 15-20 minutes racing around.

Not knocking the system and its effectiveness but it just seems too time consuming for me.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2014, 12:49:17 PM »
This is all well and good but I simply don't have the time or inclination to be training twice a day.
I wouldn't want to waste gas driving to the gym to spend 15-20 minutes racing around.

Not knocking the system and its effectiveness but it just seems too time consuming for me.

no of course I'm not advocating that I'm just kinda saying 'look at what you are capable of doing'. when the average trainer sees that it's going to be like looking at the top of Everest and thinking no way can I do that. but you can. it can be done. I did it just cause I got so deep in the system I wanted to see if it was possible and it is.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2014, 01:04:19 PM »
Oh I see now. 

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2014, 01:05:34 PM »
So Phase 4 is this:

Phase 3 plus an additional 2 entire workout routines 3 days a week.  

Is this correct?

The total for that week makes it 13 full workouts a week and not 10.  Is this right?

no 7x a week full body. then on 3 days of the week an additional full body workout. 10 sessions basically.

I don't fully expect anyone to get there. or want to. not that you can't it's just a dedication of time like Simon mentioned. level 4 is just to show what everyone is capable of- the equivalent of 500 workouts per body part a year. it's pretty cool considering the average trainer does around 50.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2014, 01:06:42 PM »
1. Compression.  Duration-3 Weeks. Use any routine as normally laid out. Stop resting between sets.  Count to 5 then hit the next set.
3. Completion. Duration-3 Weeks. Use any routine. Do the entire routine (all body-parts), 7 days a weeks.  Same rest phase as in 1 and 2.  You are now a machine.
4. Using the Machine. Duration-3 Weeks and on.  Use any routine.  Entire routine (all body-parts) 7 days a week- 3 of those days include 2 sessions a day.  4 of those days will just be one session.  Total workouts this phase= 10. Same rest.

Simple Simon

« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2014, 01:07:54 PM »
4. Using the Machine. Duration-3 Weeks and on.  Use any routine.  Entire routine (all body-parts) 7 days a week- 3 of those days include 2 sessions a day.  4 of those days will just be one session.  Total workouts this phase= 10. Same rest.

Adonis just getting clarification before he swamps other forums with his stolen routine.   ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2014, 01:08:18 PM »
no 7x a week full body. then on 3 days of the week an additional full body workout. 10 sessions basically.

I don't fully expect anyone to get there. or want to. not that you can't it's just a dedication of time like Simon mentioned. level 4 is just to show what everyone is capable of- the equivalent of 500 workouts per body part a year. it's pretty cool considering the average trainer does around 50.
Yep, I corrected it and updated.  This looks really good to me and just what I have been after.  I think it will really save me time and will also take care of my cardio needs as well.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2014, 01:09:23 PM »
Adonis just getting clarification before he swamps other forums with his stolen routine.   ;D
I would never even consider that.  This is No One`s program.

Simple Simon

« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2014, 01:09:45 PM »
Yep, I corrected it and updated.  This looks really good to me and just what I have been after.  I think it will really save me time and will also take care of my cardio needs as well.  
Its never occurred to you before to train a bit faster?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2014, 01:10:17 PM »
what ever caused no one to develop this insane idea that he is actually special and should bestow on us great gift of earth shattering breakthru training systeme ???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2014, 01:12:31 PM »

What do you consider training a "bit faster?" I am always mindful of the time between sets and usually rest1 minute between sets. Too long between sets? Ive always considered that a pretty fast pace.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2014, 01:13:03 PM »
Of course, but I have never given it a try in this manner.

Simple Simon

« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2014, 01:13:57 PM »
What do you consider training a "bit faster?" I am always mindful of the time between sets and usually rest1 minute between sets. Too long between sets? Ive always considered that a pretty fast pace.
A bit faster = time between sets, not rushing the sets like Branch.

Simple Simon

« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2014, 01:16:25 PM »
Of course, but I have never given it a try in this manner.
Report back in 9 weeks , and not before.   ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2014, 01:17:08 PM »

I know, but what I am asking is whats an appropriate time between sets? Surely one has to rest for some time before going on to a heavier weight.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2014, 01:20:19 PM »
I know, but what I am asking is whats an appropriate time between sets? Surely one has to rest for some time before going on to a heavier weight.
I train instinctively, sometimes I tense the muscles between sets and then go again in a few seconds, sometimes I relax a bit, it all depends on how I feel.

Training legs I constantly flex each thigh alternatively between sets.

Its always different for me.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2014, 01:32:07 PM »
no one, i heard you don't train legs (beyond biking).  is this true?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2014, 01:33:40 PM »

That crazy speed tempo reps that Branch and Johnny do obviously work. I know Branch is a walking torn muscle but has he had success due to destroying his fast twitch muscle fibres? I sometimes fire off as many half speed reps at the end of a set and the burn is intense.

the trainer

« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2014, 01:56:13 PM »
gymrats are always thinking there is some secret stack or routine that will  get them bigger, the fact is the insertion of the muscle decides how big its going to be, if you have high insertions on a bodypart it will never look impressive as a bodybuilder who has low insertions no matter what you do, do we accept this reality no we rather search for the magic routine that will make it freaky, that is why no one can spill his bullshit.

The fact is if you do his routine or HIT or high volume after a year you all will look the same.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2014, 01:57:19 PM »
gymrats are always thinking there is some secret stack or routine that will  get them bigger, the fact is the insertion of the muscle decides how big its going to be, if you have high insertions on a bodypart it will never look impressive as a bodybuilder who has low insertions no matter what you do, do we accept this reality no we rather search for the magic routine that will make it freaky, that is why no one can spill his bullshit.

The fact is if you do his routine or HIT or high volume after a year you all will look the same.
i think this is fairly accurate

as long as you train every body part properly that's all you can do, training wise