Author Topic: Republican Debate - 08-06-15  (Read 9933 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Republican Debate - 08-06-15
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2015, 06:28:57 AM »
What a joke. Bush got a C grade at best.

I'm calling it right now. If Bush wins the nomination, Trump goes 3rd party and Hillary wins.

trump said he has all the leverage, and he's right.
he'd lose lots of credibility by saying he'd support someone he didn't believe in.
he was 100% right.

And, now the repubs know "run trump or lose 1/3 of your votes as a result".

It's their own fault for not having better candidates.  And it's the peoples' fault for loving red meat so much.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2015, 06:35:46 AM »
trump said he has all the leverage, and he's right.
he'd lose lots of credibility by saying he'd support someone he didn't believe in.
he was 100% right.

And, now the repubs know "run trump or lose 1/3 of your votes as a result".

It's their own fault for not having better candidates.  And it's the peoples' fault for loving red meat so much.

I think that is a bit of a misnomer though.

He already stated he respected a few of the candidates on stage.

The Bush, Christie and Kasic type candidates will likely get their campaign spoiled by Trump going 3rd party.

Cruz, Fiorina and Brother Ben Carson....Donald lays off because the respect is there for those types of candidates.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2015, 06:50:51 AM »
An nbc tv star dominating and steering the entire Republican Party before an election.  Unreal.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2015, 06:54:44 AM »
Winners in my opinion, in order:

Jeb
Rubio
Cruz
Kascish
Christie
Carson
Trump
Rand

Walker and Huckabee.....who cares????????

Trump held his own but I think his negatives went up...I don't think he won over any new converts.....I think Jeb was steady but lacking some fire......

Also kudos to the FOX NEWS panel...they asked some hard-hitting tough questions.....and even confronted the candidates with gaffes they had made previously

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2015, 07:10:32 AM »
this wasnt really a 'debate'.

the mods esp Megyn Kelly were CLEARLY trying to destroy Trump from the first moment. every questioned was designed to make him look bad.

Megyn was basically no different that the hardest left lib would have been, on all her questions. it seemed like she was reading a list of questions straight from Huffington Post....WTF??? she should be fired and take up a job at MSNBC. she sabotaged the entire thing.

and of course they totally ignored Cruz...he dominated every time he spoke but he only go like 2 questions in the entire 2 hours.

this thing was terrible and CLEARLY biased from the beginning (destroy trump, ignore cruz, give Jeb 50 questions and let him stay on air halfthe show)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2015, 07:14:14 AM »
Based on last night's Republican debate, it would appear that the universally "pro-life" candidates, especially Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum, have moved the goal post as to when life begins from being at the moment of conception to when a he asks a her if she comes here often...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2015, 07:14:57 AM »

the mods esp Megyn Kelly were CLEARLY trying to destroy Trump from the first moment. every questioned was designed to make him look bad.

Megyn was basically no different that the hardest left lib would have been, on all her questions. it seemed like she was reading a list of questions straight from Huffington Post....WTF??? she should be fired and take up a job at MSNBC. she sabotaged the entire thing.

and of course they totally ignored Cruz...he dominated every time he spoke but he only go like 2 questions in the entire 2 hours.

this thing was terrible and CLEARLY biased from the beginning (destroy trump, ignore cruz, give Jeb 50 questions and let him stay on air halfthe show)

Ted Cruz looked really good last night.

I didn't get a chance to see the first debate...I heard Fiorina did very well but for me Cruz was easily the best on stage last night.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2015, 07:16:06 AM »

So you are saying the media was biased ans attempted to influence the outcome of the debate?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2015, 07:26:23 AM »
Let's all realize the agenda here folks...Megyn was already assuming as well as everyone else that Hilary will be the one running against the Republican candidate which they clearly DO NOT want to be Trump..If you're not 100% in agreement with Fox news's bias then you will be bashed by them and they seem to NOT trust Trump to 100% be on their side...When the fact of the matter is that the answer will never lie fully with one political side,,Realize that everything is in the MIDDLE whether leaning towards one side or the other is not the issue..political issues are almost NEVER one sided...Which is why we never see 100% success rate and we never see both parties satisfied fully with political decisions the other party might think are ideal or perfect..Hilary might get into office simply because gays, feminists etc. all want more rights and to be treated better and she is their key to their voice being heard..They do not care about moving forward in the country,, they want the country to stop for them and treat them equally and stall so that we can all move forward together...Hilary will make MORE AND MORE idle threats and make US look like more of a joke state than it already is now..And she'll win the black vote by making big deals of miniscule things and twisted statistics..Will probably bash every cop in the country to win the black vote...While she has tons of guards in her whitehouse armed to the teeth...What a pathetic, evil woman she is..And we see al sharpton walking around oweing HUGE DEBT in and out of the whitehouse pleasantly because of the political correctness of this country and the government cannot deal with more stupid riots over stupidity that are dismissed due to not wanting to offend anyone...they did a TERRIBLE job handling Baltimore and they took a step back with police and guess what??? Most killings in baltimore in last 10 years...Now they're crying back now for police and they want more hand outs...Generation nothingness at it's finest

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2015, 07:38:40 AM »

you are 100% correct.   The MSNBC hosts were LOVING on Megyn Kelly afterwards for attacking trump continually.

This was the debate when Trump was supposed to melt down, and jeb was supposed to emerge as the grownup in the room.  it didn't happen.  today's storyline was supposed to be "See, we told you, trump is an immature joke".   Megyn Kelly was supposed to be the rock star to the right that saved the 2016 election.   Jeb, with all his gravitas and statesmanship, is now the MAN to beat hilary.   party unites as he chooses a fiorina for veep.

But but but wait...

it didn't happen.  Megyn Kelly looked like shit for being petty.  The anti-trump attacks were the first 3 questions, and trump kept his shit together, to his credit.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2015, 07:42:41 AM »
Megyn CLEARLY went into the 'debate' with the intention of destroying trump. I don't know how anyone could watch that and say otherwise. fucking Candy Crowley would have been better than her, ironically.

her questions, her tone, her wording, everything, was EXACTLY how the biggest MSNBC libtard would have done it. exactly. no wonder I see left wing website headlines today praising her  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2015, 07:49:31 AM »
Megyn CLEARLY went into the 'debate' with the intention of destroying trump. I don't know how anyone could watch that and say otherwise. fucking Candy Crowley would have been better than her, ironically.

her questions, her tone, her wording, everything, was EXACTLY how the biggest MSNBC libtard would have done it. exactly. no wonder I see left wing website headlines today praising her  ::)

I'm glad she did it.   She asked gotcha questions, which Palin is ALWAYS bitching about.  Yet Palin hasn't yet called out Megyn Kelly for this line of questioning.

My personal belief is that it's GOOD when reporters/interviewers do this.  Candidates need to show they are CAPABLE of knocking an obnoxious reporter back with a cool head, smooth answers, logic and control.   The way Palin melted down when asked "What newspapers do you read daily" by Katie Couric - We all know trump would have turned that into 1) showcase of the stuff he reads 2) turn around on reporter of why are you asking such stupid questions with so many serious issues out there?

I like this line of questioning from kelly.  Shows FOX news' bias (since everyone else was treated with kid gloves).
More importantly, it shows Trump will keep cool if (and hopefully not), he's ever the man in the room debating with Putin or China when things get tense.  Trump cannot be intimidated, trump is not insecure, Trump is prepared now.

I just wish EVERYONE had been hit with the gotcha Qs all night.  Not just trump.  Also, anyone that claims FOX is unbiased against trump, can now ingest a penis, or multiple penii. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2015, 08:09:37 AM »
you are 100% correct.   The MSNBC hosts were LOVING on Megyn Kelly afterwards for attacking trump continually.

This was the debate when Trump was supposed to melt down, and jeb was supposed to emerge as the grownup in the room.  it didn't happen.  today's storyline was supposed to be "See, we told you, trump is an immature joke".   Megyn Kelly was supposed to be the rock star to the right that saved the 2016 election.   Jeb, with all his gravitas and statesmanship, is now the MAN to beat hilary.   party unites as he chooses a fiorina for veep.

But but but wait...

it didn't happen.  Megyn Kelly looked like shit for being petty.  The anti-trump attacks were the first 3 questions, and trump kept his shit together, to his credit.

The cards were put on the table very early by Megyn and I think she got away with it because it was the first debate in a purple state. People didn't really know how to react to the initial quick cheap shot from out of nowhere.

If they continue to go after Trump with this pettiness the crowd will be quicker to attack the moderator, especially in a red state like South Carolina or Texas. And more so if the debate is being hosted by some other organization than Fox News which probably "got the benefit of the doubt" with their questioning.

Yeah Donald did go after Rosie pretty hard a few years ago but so what, that "woman" is rotten to the core. I don't see anything else in Donald's past to pigeonhole him as this misogynist caveman that they are attempting to portray him as. Very disappointing performance by the moderators last night.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2015, 08:13:13 AM »
Trump is rich and in the public eye.  He's a lot of things, but he's not a misogynist.  She outright made that up, scouring decades of film for 4 instances.  Petty and weak. 

MSNBC is telling us jeb and kasich won lol.  Big shocker.  They love the rinos. 

Nobody on getbig can honestly say the other 9 candidates were treated just as harshly. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2015, 04:33:01 PM »
today... msnbc is 24/7, "john kasich was so wonderful".

today... FOX's headline "tough questions for the GOP candidates".

Funny, I don't remember mike freakin huckabee getting three straight 'gotcha' questions directed specifically at him.

anyone who still tells us fox is FAIR or BALANCED is lying to themselves.  the hosts had a clear anti-trump agenda (and this coming from a dude calling trump a shitty liberal plant)

me thinks the hosts truly believe trump is a liberal plant, like george will and many others have said.  if they're the ones that oust him, then they are heroes to the base for saving the party. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2015, 08:07:53 PM »
today... msnbc is 24/7, "john kasich was so wonderful".

today... FOX's headline "tough questions for the GOP candidates".

Funny, I don't remember mike freakin huckabee getting three straight 'gotcha' questions directed specifically at him.

anyone who still tells us fox is FAIR or BALANCED is lying to themselves.  the hosts had a clear anti-trump agenda (and this coming from a dude calling trump a shitty liberal plant)

me thinks the hosts truly believe trump is a liberal plant, like george will and many others have said.  if they're the ones that oust him, then they are heroes to the base for saving the party. 

Ummm.... we reached that conclusion long ago.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2015, 11:35:27 PM »

Ummm.... we reached that conclusion long ago.

some still believe it.

i'm just getting in.   i hear trump went overboard with comments AGAIN?  he always does this shit on a friday night.  too many cocktails?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2015, 09:11:10 AM »
some still believe it.

i'm just getting in.   i hear trump went overboard with comments AGAIN?  he always does this shit on a friday night.  too many cocktails?

Trump doesn't drink.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2015, 12:45:16 PM »
Trump makes a joke about megyn kelly's period to keep this HUGE hilary story out of the news lol

the very next day, he calls CNN on friday night, just to make sure it's all people are talking about on the weekend sunday news shows.

Poor repubs.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/05/fbi-investigating-security-hillary-clinton-private-email-server/