Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: 1st case of Ebola virus diagnosed in the United States  (Read 28545 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: 1st case of Ebola virus diagnosed in the United States
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2014, 04:29:15 PM »
the thing is, all this is... is a person who got it IN AFRICA who come to the US. it's still an africa problem, this dude was just traveling from Africa and they found him. he didn't CATCH it here, there's no US patient zero.

people forget the only goddamn reason it spread in Africa was people were avoiding medical help and just running around the country they were in. they kept having ebola patients scurrying away and going missing. the fucking US is so paranoid about everything that i guarantee you now every hospital within 1500 miles of Dallas is going to be bombarded with patients with tummyaches demanding they be checked for ebola. the instant actual ebola pops up here it's gonna get stamped out immediately. hell, now that we know about it on this scale, they're going to start going through records of anyone coming into the country from africa and checking them.

everyone here yapping about ebola are the same idiots who thought we were all going to die of H1N1 and bird flu. it's like people WANT there to be an apocalypse and are disappointed when it fizzles out like it does every time. probably the same ones who were ringing the bells about the mayan armageddon and harold camping's rapture BS, too.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2014, 04:31:05 PM »
the thing is, all this is... is a person who got it IN AFRICA who come to the US. it's still an africa problem, this dude was just traveling from Africa and they found him. he didn't CATCH it here, there's no US patient zero.

people forget the only goddamn reason it spread in Africa was people were avoiding medical help and just running around the country they were in. they kept having ebola patients scurrying away and going missing. the fucking US is so paranoid about everything that i guarantee you now every hospital within 1500 miles of Dallas is going to be bombarded with patients with tummyaches demanding they be checked for ebola. the instant actual ebola pops up here it's gonna get stamped out immediately. hell, now that we know about it on this scale, they're going to start going through records of anyone coming into the country from africa and checking them.

everyone here yapping about ebola are the same idiots who thought we were all going to die of H1N1 and bird flu. it's like people WANT there to be an apocalypse and are disappointed when it fizzles out like it does every time. probably the same ones who were ringing the bells about the mayan armageddon and harold camping's rapture BS, too.

Please stop being so rational and logical about this issue. I prefer the mass hysteria.
O

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2014, 04:31:21 PM »
if they know of ONE case in the USA, how many are there really?

Plague, Inc approved.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2014, 04:33:02 PM »
How much can it actually spread? It's not that big a deal in Africa,  and they have shit for medicine. We will be alright. Just euthanize  the patient and burn his house down.

it won't. at all. it's already done for.

people forget that ebola doesn't exactly have a long contagious period. you have to get DIRECT contact with the body fluids from someone who is showing SIGNS of it. you could have mixed up a beaker of this dude's blood and chugged it with a chaser of piss before he exhibited symptoms and nothing would happen to you. Everyone could ride a bus with someone infected with ebola and no one would catch anything unless they started coughing blood on everyone individually.

it keeps spreading in Africa because of shit quarantine procedures and people who don't know the dangers of the disease not getting treatment. that's why all those doctors kept getting it, they were treating patients without taking proper precautions.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2014, 04:33:13 PM »

I have hit 315 for 10 solid reps.

I am what could be considered "one of the bigger guys".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2014, 04:36:15 PM »

Please stop being so rational and logical about this issue. I prefer the mass hysteria.

x2
X

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2014, 04:44:00 PM »
Quick someone get Lil Jon, Rihanna, and Drake for the American remix -

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2014, 04:54:04 PM »

Those idiots have nothing positive going on in their lives. So, while you're planning where to go on vacations after months of hard work, those guys are wishing everyone were as fvcked up as them.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: 1st USA case of EBOLA dallas texas 30 sept 2014
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2014, 04:54:55 PM »
sorry guys
didnt see the other thread

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2014, 06:07:26 PM »
Super setting dumbbell flies with cable push downs kills Ebola
Fact!

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2014, 06:15:01 PM »
Super setting dumbbell flies with cable push downs kills Ebola
Fact!

Ah, yes, the little known "Weider Ebola Confusion and Eradication Principle".

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2014, 06:31:18 PM »
If it gets bad enough maybe they will cancel my business trip to Fort Worth in 2 weeks, fingers crossed😃

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2014, 07:16:22 PM »
Ah, yes, the little known "Weider Ebola Confusion and Eradication Principle".

I LOL'd at like 80 dB to this one, thank you

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2014, 07:45:05 PM »

Brian overcome with emotion earlier today during a CNN interview via satellite

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2014, 07:46:03 PM »

Brian overcome with emotion earlier today during a CNN interview via satellite

Hell yeeah!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2014, 08:05:58 PM »
Some of you are quite ignorant to what CAN happen ...

Say, the record number of infected allows the virus to mutate (VERY possible) to a strain that is airborne.

To be so blasé about ebola is to be foolish. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2014, 08:14:24 PM »
HOPEFULLY, ALL THE ANNOYING ASIANS ARE THE FIRST TO GO.  ::)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2014, 08:17:15 PM »

That lesbian on the left has very impressive boobage. I enjoy watching them jiggle in her The Walking Dead scenes.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2014, 08:33:09 PM »
I keep hearing about how there is nothing to worry about and how ut burns to quicnly and will simply burn itself out, but yet it meeps spreading and appearing it differwnt countries. Also heard that the dallas guy was walking around for 7 days and got denied admission to several hospitals.

I think a certain amount of healthy fear is necessary.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2014, 08:37:20 PM »

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2014, 08:56:12 PM »
The biggest thing that I find sadly hilarious is that a Liberian national was just simply allowed to waltz right in. You would think that with Liberia being more or less the epicenter of most Ebola outbreaks now that they'ed atleast have customs take some special precautions, but nope. God forbid we actually quarantine or medical monitor these folks, that wouldn't be polite  ::)  :-\.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2014, 09:40:22 PM »

Funny thing is your kind will be the first to go since there are so many of you brown/black turds around

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2014, 09:42:23 PM »
The biggest thing that I find sadly hilarious is that a Liberian national was just simply allowed to waltz right in. You would think that with Liberia being more or less the epicenter of most Ebola outbreaks now that they'ed atleast have customs take some special precautions, but nope. God forbid we actually quarantine or medical monitor these folks, that wouldn't be polite  ::)  :-\.

He should have walked right into the White House

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2014, 10:37:00 PM »
.....it's Bush's fault.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2014, 10:40:19 PM »
Probably a Tony Romo fan. Terrible just terrible.
a