Author Topic: this guy has been loose in the woods for 18 days  (Read 9780 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: this guy has been loose in the woods for 18 days
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2014, 05:45:55 PM »
Its very dense woods so it wouldn`t do any good at all.

they shuld put a couple of flat iron steaks, marinated in jack daniels and let them just sit on a low fire grill.

homeboy's been eating grass.   he'll come out for something good.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2014, 05:47:41 PM »
wow its like hes taunting the cops and they still cant get him,wow that boys a slick cat

Yeah it's been weeks since he's been out there.  The guy is sleep deprived, dehydrated, hungry, and has been hiking through difficult terrain and STILL the cops can't get him.

For a diaper-wearing lunatic, this guy is pretty good

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2014, 05:48:42 PM »
Maybe he's eating beef jerky n hangin' with Sasquatch ::)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2014, 05:52:24 PM »
can't they just stick a thermal camera on a few drones (or real planes if they must) and fly over at night til they stumble on him?

the only way to defeat them is to cover oneself in mud, as Arnold did to fool Kai Greene.

Lol...

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2014, 06:47:44 PM »
He's gonna bring his war to town, just you watch, screaming, "Nothing is over!"

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2014, 06:56:16 PM »
Yesterday cops found a couple functional pipe bombs that this guy made. They know that they are getting close to finding him.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2014, 06:59:40 PM »
Yeah it's been weeks since he's been out there.  The guy is sleep deprived, dehydrated, hungry, and has been hiking through difficult terrain and STILL the cops can't get him.

For a diaper-wearing lunatic, this guy is pretty good
He is far from a moron. Has high intelligence.  His dad was an Army Major and trained his son in shooting.  He was on a rifle team and was a very good shot.  His dad said, he never misses.  Also, he did take that reenactment shit seriously. It wasn`t just for fun, they ran simulations.  He would have made a decent soldier it seems and I wonder why he didn`t go in.

Also, the FBI has said that he may have fought with Serbian forces in Africa at one time.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2014, 07:01:32 PM »
He is far from a moron. Has high intelligence.  His dad was an Army Major and trained his son in shooting.  He was on a rifle team and was a very good shot.  His dad said, he never misses.  Also, he did take that reenactment shit seriously. It wasn`t just for fun, they ran simulations.  He would have made a decent soldier it seems and I wonder why he didn`t go in.

Also, the FBI has said that he may have fought with Serbian forces in Africa at one time.

Serbia is in Europe

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2014, 07:02:18 PM »
On day one he walked 25 miles in pitch dark in dense woods after he crashed his Jeep, not an easy feat to do at all.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2014, 07:03:17 PM »

Hey, don't get me wrong--i'm a fan of this guy.  Supposedly, the cop he killed had banged his brother's girlfriend....that's sorta respectable of Frein

Like I said, I'm impressed by how capable he's proven to be.  Never once thought him to be a moron.  But you gotta admit, the guy is probably a little nutty ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2014, 07:07:46 PM »

Serbia is in Europe
Serbian Forces are responsible for many missions and liberation from warlords in various African countries.
http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2013&mm=05&dd=25&nav_id=86353
Thousands of Serbian troops have been deployed to missions in Africa. Many countries still vividly remember actions of Serbian peacekeepers who professionally and impartially, in cooperation with soldiers from other countries, worked on reaching and preserving peace,” he said.

The president added that Serbian troops were still present in DR Congo, Liberia, and Ivory Coast and that they would soon be deployed to Mali.

Nikolić met with U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and European Commission Jose Manuel Barroso on the sidelines of the Addis Ababa summit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2014, 07:09:24 PM »
Hey, don't get me wrong--i'm a fan of this guy.  Supposedly, the cop he killed had banged his brother's girlfriend....that's sorta respectable of Frein

Like I said, I'm impressed by how capable he's proven to be.  Never once thought him to be a moron.  But you gotta admit, the guy is probably a little nutty ;D
Certainly he is a nut. An obsessive type.  Every detail has to be right for him.  Thats how they get into this reenactment stuff.  It becomes an obsession.  This is precisely why I think, he is so dangerous.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2014, 07:13:19 PM »
Serbian Forces are responsible for many missions and liberation from warlords in various African countries.
http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2013&mm=05&dd=25&nav_id=86353
Thousands of Serbian troops have been deployed to missions in Africa. Many countries still vividly remember actions of Serbian peacekeepers who professionally and impartially, in cooperation with soldiers from other countries, worked on reaching and preserving peace,” he said.

The president added that Serbian troops were still present in DR Congo, Liberia, and Ivory Coast and that they would soon be deployed to Mali.

Nikolić met with U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and European Commission Jose Manuel Barroso on the sidelines of the Addis Ababa summit.

ok I see, as a part of UN peacekeeping forces.
To do that he would need to have Serbian citizenship I assume.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2014, 07:14:30 PM »

ok I see, as a part of UN peacekeeping forces.
To do that he would need to have Serbian citizenship I assume.

Who knows.  He did go to Serbia for a while though.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2014, 07:27:54 PM »
"This will be a war of attrition and a Pyrrhic and Camdean Victory for myself. You may have the resources and manpower but you are reactive and predictable in your op plans... I have the strength and benefits of being unpredictable, unconventional, and unforgiving. Do not waste your time with briefs and tabletops."

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2014, 09:18:07 PM »
Mah-G smokin them Siberian cigarets n shit aweeee wheeeeeee

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2014, 12:48:33 PM »
r they keeping kids home from school while this dudes on the loose? I know I wouldn't let my son out of the house if I lived near them mountains
they are leaving it up to the parents discretion so that they have no liability if something happens. typical CYA politics.
F

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2014, 01:25:01 PM »
Hey, don't get me wrong--i'm a fan of this guy. Supposedly, the cop he killed had banged his brother's girlfriend....that's sorta respectable of Frein

Looks like a little Badge Bunny justice took place  :)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2014, 01:26:38 PM »
They say their closing in on him because he's leaving a trail. But isn't leaving a trail something you would learn to do as to distract them away from you? Leave a diaper filled with shit somewhere and then move in the opposite direction double time?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2014, 01:27:28 PM »
still on the loose since sept, 12, 2014... latest is two state troopers injured they fell 20 feet  out of a tree looking for him
F

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2014, 01:27:58 PM »
The guy could have killed himself and is rotting on the forest floor. The woods there are very dense and go on for a long time. It's full of bears, deers, civilians and cops that would throw off heat imaging that I'm sure they are using.  The rifle he has is capable of 500 yard accurate hits. It's not like the cops will walk up to him and arrest him. Any healthy guy can easily walk 20 miles a day. Another good possibility is that he's not in the woods anymore. Could have had cash and walked in to a town dumping his long arms.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2014, 01:28:15 PM »
He's already dead

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2014, 01:28:43 PM »
They say their closing in on him because he's leaving a trail. But isn't leaving a trail something you would learn to do as to distract them away from you? Leave a diaper filled with shit somewhere and then move in the opposite direction double time?
that and walk in a lot of streams to throw the dogs off, which he seems to be doing to great effect.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2014, 01:33:23 PM »
 ::)   if it shits , we can kill it. ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2014, 01:34:32 PM »
still on the loose since sept, 12, 2014... latest is two state troopers injured they fell 20 feet  out of a tree looking for him

Wow these guys are inept.  I've seen some of the photos of the cops looking for him, and they're wearing more gear than special ops guys.

Can't tame the Frein  8)