Author Topic: this guy has been loose in the woods for 18 days  (Read 9773 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: this guy has been loose in the woods for 18 days
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2014, 01:40:53 PM »
Wow these guys are inept.  I've seen some of the photos of the cops looking for him, and they're wearing more gear than special ops guys.

Can't tame the Frein  8)
Tactical cop is tacticool.

Fckn gear queers, they have no idea what theyre doing, but goddamn do they look cool.

Everyone wannabe Special Forces but nobody wanna join the military and actually do hard work, instead theyll just become cops and run around in full tac gear and pretend like theyre uber-l33t tacticool Navy SEAL Force Recon Green Berets. (Only to get embarrassed by a war reenactor in diapers, LOLZ)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2014, 02:03:23 PM »
Bigfoot caught him.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2014, 02:08:41 PM »

Fckn gear queers, they have no idea what theyre doing, but goddamn do they look cool.

Everyone wannabe Special Forces but nobody wanna join the military and actually do hard work, instead theyll just become cops and run around in full tac gear and pretend like theyre uber-l33t tacticool Navy SEAL Force Recon Green Berets. (Only to get embarrassed by a war reenactor in diapers, LOLZ)
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2014, 02:09:10 PM »
i wonder how many times he's jerked off

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2014, 02:12:55 PM »

They are going against a guy who is a good shot with a .308 Winchester rifle with a scope and an AK47.  Anyone who has shot with him say he's really good. I don't see the objection to cops using every tool for their safety and to accomplish the goal of getting him. Everyone is a tactical cop Monday morning quarterback couch  expert but no one here is a cop or specialized military. I guarantee the guys looking for him are top shelf. Most of you guys couldn't get a bum fuck cop job in the sticks yet you're police experts. Many of the teams looking for him are elite trained Troopers.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2014, 02:18:05 PM »
These dudes are inept. Now they are hurting themselves. Somebody save them.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/state-troopers-hurt-hunt-pennsylvania-cop-killer-eric-frein-article-1.1960501

You should go there and be an adviser. Better yet apply to become a Trooper and say you guys don't know what you're doing. Give me that 110K base job without overtime and I'll show you how to do it. Odds are you wouldn't make it pass handing in the application.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2014, 08:21:42 PM »

They are going against a guy who is a good shot with a .308 Winchester rifle with a scope and an AK47.  Anyone who has shot with him say he's really good. I don't see the objection to cops using every tool for their safety and to accomplish the goal of getting him. Everyone is a tactical cop Monday morning quarterback couch  expert but no one here is a cop or specialized military. I guarantee the guys looking for him are top shelf. Most of you guys couldn't get a bum fuck cop job in the sticks yet you're police experts. Many of the teams looking for him are elite trained Troopers.

You just pulled that out of your ass. These are local cops with a bloated budget, nothing more.... which is why they haven't been able to catch the guy.  "Elite" ::) I bet they can write a great ticket

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2014, 09:13:25 PM »

Hey man, some of us HAVE training and HAVE actually been taught whats useful and whats not. (I was taught by the Infantry Training Battalion, School of Infantry West, United States Marine Corps). Some of us also actually have talked t real SF operators who have shot with these guys, and most of them are a joke.

Half the gear on most of these cops rigs is useless to them. Just because they're cops doesnt mean they know what theyre doing, theyre not SF, theyre not SWAT, they load their weapons and gear up with cool toys because it looks good, but 99% of these guys has NEVER been in a tactical situation.

You can ask anyone whos ever served in a line unit who has the most toys on their weapons. Theyre always tell you theyre fucking pogs who never fire a round because if they did theyd realize how unnessecary most of that shit truly is, and it just adds weight and makes their weapon clunky, bulky, and ineffective.

You can always tell the REAL elite units because their rigs are lightweight, and only have what they REALLY need and use. Everything elss is just dead weight to look cool and make easily impressed people LIKE YOU think they're actually elite units and not just pretenders who want to think theyre real SF.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2014, 07:19:22 AM »
Hey man, some of us HAVE training and HAVE actually been taught whats useful and whats not. (I was taught by the Infantry Training Battalion, School of Infantry West, United States Marine Corps). Some of us also actually have talked t real SF operators who have shot with these guys, and most of them are a joke.

Half the gear on most of these cops rigs is useless to them. Just because they're cops doesnt mean they know what theyre doing, theyre not SF, theyre not SWAT, they load their weapons and gear up with cool toys because it looks good, but 99% of these guys has NEVER been in a tactical situation.

You can ask anyone whos ever served in a line unit who has the most toys on their weapons. Theyre always tell you theyre fucking pogs who never fire a round because if they did theyd realize how unnessecary most of that shit truly is, and it just adds weight and makes their weapon clunky, bulky, and ineffective.

You can always tell the REAL elite units because their rigs are lightweight, and only have what they REALLY need and use. Everything elss is just dead weight to look cool and make easily impressed people LIKE YOU think they're actually elite units and not just pretenders who want to think theyre real SF.
   makes good sense meanwhile it's day 21 in the hunt for frein aka the diaper sniper....
F

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2014, 07:28:01 AM »
i wonder how many times he's jerked off

The proof is in the pampers...

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2014, 07:37:14 AM »

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2014, 07:41:16 AM »
. I guarantee the guys looking for him are top shelf. Most of you guys couldn't get a bum fuck cop job in the sticks yet you're police experts. Many of the teams looking for him are elite trained Troopers.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2014/10/officers_injured_eric_frein_ma.html

2 of your "elite trained Troopers" fell out of a tree and needed 2 helicopters and an ambulance to rescue them.  Pennsylvania's finest, ladies & gentleman ::)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2014, 07:57:12 AM »
Those green berets,

they're real badasses

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2014, 08:00:53 AM »
   makes good sense meanwhile it's day 21 in the hunt for frein aka the diaper sniper....
Yeah, there you go, dudes with every fkckn toy in the book, thermals, NODs, dogs, IR gear...... are getting embarrassed by a civilian war reenactor with a bolt action rifle and an iron sighted AK.

Should show you just exactly how useful all that gear is to them, when you can see what the other dude is doing with nothing.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2014, 08:11:28 AM »
The state licence plate used to say "You've got a friend in Pennsylvania."  As if everyone did.  Well I didn't.  That licence plate always made me feel excluded.  For that I resented Pennsylvania and it's people who gladly gave their friendship to everyone but me, in turn making it that much harder for me to ever befriend a Pennsylvanian.  To this very day I have never had a friend in Pennsylvania, which is evidently for the best since they're all effete militiamen and keystone cops.  Of course they want to be your friend.  The entire state is brimming over with desperate freaks and losers.  They want to come and stay at your house and eat your food and be your 'friend.'  Know why?  Because you're their escape from Pennsylvania!  I say we build a wall around it and leave them to their fate.  Fuck Pennsylvania.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2014, 08:17:27 AM »
The state licence plate used to say "You've got a friend in Pennsylvania."  As if everyone did.  Well I didn't.  That licence plate always made me feel excluded.  For that I resented Pennsylvania and it's people who gladly gave their friendship to everyone but me, in turn making it that much harder for me to ever befriend a Pennsylvanian.  To this very day I have never had a friend in Pennsylvania, which is evidently for the best since they're all effete militiamen and keystone cops.  Of course they want to be your friend.  The entire state is brimming over with desperate freaks and losers.  They want to come and stay at your house and eat your food and be your 'friend.'  Know why?  Because you're their escape from Pennsylvania!  I say we build a wall around it and leave them to their fate.  Fuck Pennsylvania.
Whoa, calm down there b-ro, what did Penn ever do to you?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2014, 08:19:53 AM »
:'( :'( :'( :'( 1000's of cops are looking for this guy all they found are a couple of cigarettes he is said to have smoked and some dirty diapers he is said to  have soiled.

The mystery of GH15...solved! :D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2014, 08:22:18 AM »

He must have attended one of the Jerry's kids ,summer youth sports camp, on the Penn State campus in Happy Valley...cut him some slack 8)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2014, 08:28:38 AM »
The 2 elite warriors who fell out of the tree will now receive "combat" medals, be hailed as heroes in the fight against "domestic terrorism," and get disability pensions.

I suspect that the police has been exaggerating the competency of the diaper sniper, simply to save face.  Not being able to catch a highly trained, expert marksmen, former mercenary sounds quite a bit better than having been eluded for 3 weeks by a diaper-wearing lunatic.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2014, 08:30:15 AM »

They wear funny hats.  >:(  All the time.  They're all bald under there, you know.  Even the little kids.  Bald.  I defy you to find one person in Pennsylvania who isn't wearing a funny hat.  Behold:

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2014, 11:09:09 PM »
:'( :'( :'( :'( 1000's of cops are looking for this guy all they found are a couple of cigarettes he is said to have smoked and some dirty diapers he is said to  have soiled.
you send that many cops don't forget one thing

a good supply of body bags

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2014, 10:33:41 AM »
42 days in  and still no frein,  many supposed sightings but no concrete evidence... cops attacked an empty barn found blood that wasn't even blood...  the latest is they attacked a father of two for looking like frein, cracked his ribs and sent him to the hospital. frein is 6 ft 1  this guy was 5 ft 8 and older....
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2014, 10:39:12 AM »
pennsylvania is known as the keystone state for good reason. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2014, 10:40:32 AM »
at least they brought tbomz in, gotta give them that
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2014, 10:45:49 AM »
 ;D they should have sent their chief asset out there he would have had him in 24 hours....
F