Author Topic: (Maddy) McCanns go after internet posts  (Read 20901 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: (Maddy) McCanns go after internet posts
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2014, 08:37:42 AM »
If you go on twitter and in the search section type in sweepyface(her twitter username),there is a selection of comments thats been made all day.But theres one very interesting one from a year ago by this old lady where she basically says "if i were to die in odd circumstances i would hope people question it and not accept the official version".Very strange.

I still can't get over Dr David Kelly's death...sometimes I really do feel there are powers beyond the usual puppets on seats.
S

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2014, 10:07:13 AM »
First the bbc do some back tracking and now the guardian are asking if she was a troll,or someone asking questions and having an opinion.
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/oct/06/was-brenda-leyland-really-a-troll-mccanns

Simple Simon

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2014, 12:12:19 PM »
I still can't get over Dr David Kelly's death...sometimes I really do feel there are powers beyond the usual puppets on seats.
Careful, agenda21nwo will be over here shortly with posts like that.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2014, 12:57:53 PM »
People get taken out

It's the harsh reality of life
T

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2014, 01:57:46 PM »
My flat ate did pathology at uni for 2 years. Tryst me it's very hard to 'off' someone and it not be obvious in the autopsy...

The nonces in the bbc and that house in London were clearly helped by cover ups and institutional failures. Don't know anything about the mccanns. But how could Gerry McCann work as a research doctor if he was on the sex offenders register? Surely he would have been struck off for that...

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2014, 11:06:41 PM »
It helps when your mate is Gordon Brown

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2014, 02:18:46 AM »
My flat ate did pathology at uni for 2 years. Tryst me it's very hard to 'off' someone and it not be obvious in the autopsy...

The nonces in the bbc and that house in London were clearly helped by cover ups and institutional failures. Don't know anything about the mccanns. But how could Gerry McCann work as a research doctor if he was on the sex offenders register? Surely he would have been struck off for that...

I may be wrong but I was told cyanide is hard to trace, unless someone specifically tested for it.
S

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2014, 04:20:22 AM »
I may be wrong but I was told cyanide is hard to trace, unless someone specifically tested for it.

Wonder if cyanide was the poison used in this gun in 1975

[youtube]

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2014, 08:25:58 AM »
You'll never take me alive, copper.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2014, 08:49:03 AM »
Everyones attacking Katie Hopkins the ex-apprentice girl....for saying the truth:

"How many more must die before the McCann's accept their negligence is at the heart of all their grief? Enough already."

Fellow TV personality, Jennie Bond responded to say: "I can not believe you've just written that", to which Katie added: "Believe it - and get over yourself. Plenty think it. Imagine if I left my children alone and went out. Forgiveness?" alluding to the fact that Madeline went missing after being left alone in the family's hotel room whilst they were holidaying in Portugal.

"The Peaches Effect. Someone from a council estate makes a mistake - vilified. White, middle class makes mistake - only sympathy on offer."

She's got a point, it seems like it has become blasphemous to even hint or mention the fact the McCanns left their babies alone unattended to wine and dine with friends.
S

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2014, 10:19:04 AM »
She`s spot on,plus they have Carter Ruck on speed dial,people on council estates don`t have that luxury.I read an interesting comment on twitter earlier when someone mentioned the Philpott family when they burnt their house down killing the kids,and how the police bugged a place they were staying in to get evidence.But none of that has happened with this pair.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2014, 11:22:31 AM »
My message to the McCanns:

You not only are culprit of your daughter deadth, you also disposed the body in Praia da Luz or in the floor of a local small catholic chappel where she still remains.
You humiliated our police forces with your political connections, you have payed your house with the money from the "find Maddie.com" and you are both ugly as sin.
You wanted to blame innocent people for your lies.
Please come after my internet posts you liar fucks.

Your dear Falco, best regards.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2014, 11:24:59 AM »
...and i hope you both burn in hell for your actions. You both don't even lift for Christ sake! ::)

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2014, 12:07:54 PM »
My message to the McCanns:

You not only are culprit of your daughter deadth, you also disposed the body in Praia da Luz or in the floor of a local small catholic chappel where she still remains.
You humiliated our police forces with your political connections, you have payed your house with the money from the "find Maddie.com" and you are both ugly as sin.
You wanted to blame innocent people for your lies.
Please come after my internet posts you liar fucks.

Your dear Falco, best regards.

You are a pathetic waste of space.  You are the first person on Getbig who I'd like to slap about in real life.

Portugal, the arsehole of Europe that even the Andalucian goat people look down on.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2014, 12:13:29 PM »
Everyones attacking Katie Hopkins the ex-apprentice girl....for saying the truth:

"How many more must die before the McCann's accept their negligence is at the heart of all their grief? Enough already."

Fellow TV personality, Jennie Bond responded to say: "I can not believe you've just written that", to which Katie added: "Believe it - and get over yourself. Plenty think it. Imagine if I left my children alone and went out. Forgiveness?" alluding to the fact that Madeline went missing after being left alone in the family's hotel room whilst they were holidaying in Portugal.

"The Peaches Effect. Someone from a council estate makes a mistake - vilified. White, middle class makes mistake - only sympathy on offer."

She's got a point, it seems like it has become blasphemous to even hint or mention the fact the McCanns left their babies alone unattended to wine and dine with friends.

Peaches won the battle, but katie hopkins won the war.